Hope this will entertain and help relax

BROKEN CAPSLOCK MEDITATION BY THE DISLEXIC GURU

YOU RELAX, COMPLEATLY, UTTERLY, YOU FEEL THE STRESS JUST FLOW FROM YOUR FINGERS TO YOUR ARMS, TO YOUR UPPER ARMS INTO YOUR CHEST. FEEL HOW THE CAPSLOCK RELAXES YOUR EYES, AND THE DYSLIKXIA MAKES YOU COMFROTBLE
JOO ARE NOW AT PIECE, FEEL HOW YOUR STESS JUST GETS RELEASHED LIKE PEEL TO THE EARTH, FEEL YOUR SHOULDERS RELIX, YOUR BACH, YOUR SPINE, IN THIS MOMENT YOU ARE MINE, YOO ARE JOURS, YOU ARE ONE WITH YOUR SURROUNDINGS.
FEEL HOW THE INDJINIJOUS CREATIVE SPELLING MAKES YOU FEEL, HAPPY.
NOW, FEEL THE MOMENT, FEEL AT PEACE, RELEASE ALL WORRIES FOR A MINUTE, ALL OUTSIDE MATTERS..... DON'T IN THIS MOMENT. YOU ARE ONE WITH YOURSELF, FEEL ALL DARK IDEAS, GET RELEASED, ALL THOUGHTS THAT USED TO WORRY YOU AND SEEM SILLY IN RETROSPECT, SHOULD JUST BE LEFT BEHIND. RELAX THE MUSCLES IN YOUR FACE, ACE. DONT THINK OF DEBASE.

OCD grammar nazi kryptonite ;) hope you like it

relax? r u m-a-d? all these girls all over the place and you want to relax? just the right scent on a street makes me loopy/
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

My Bach is always frantic, this post really helped;) But, I'm not very dualistic in thought, so I am keeping my dark ideas with the bright. The dark can be a womb for the light. Anyways, I don't want to kill the mood, plus I have forgotten to put on deodorant this morning, I don't know how good planetzarg's smell is... But good stuff, thanks.

Return to “Meditation”