I tried using a lot of these that are posted about a year ago and found that they didn't help me much with meditation, but they did help a lot with my insomnia...even without the headphones, I hook my Ipod to my speakers over my bed and I'm usually asleep before the first song even finishes. The problem is that the waves relax me too much and I end up asleep. Like I said, great for my insomnia, not so good for meditation.

I found this one a few months ago and once I learned what was being chanted and repeated it, I found myself slipping into a meditative state. I now avoid listening to it when I drive, LOL...

[video=youtube;4GKL33TIUZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKL33TIUZs[/video]

Re:

Ladyhawke1017 wrote:I tried using a lot of these that are posted about a year ago and found that they didn't help me much with meditation, but they did help a lot with my insomnia...even without the headphones, I hook my Ipod to my speakers over my bed and I'm usually asleep before the first song even finishes. The problem is that the waves relax me too much and I end up asleep. Like I said, great for my insomnia, not so good for meditation.

I found this one a few months ago and once I learned what was being chanted and repeated it, I found myself slipping into a meditative state. I now avoid listening to it when I drive, LOL...
Im sure it works on some people better than others. Some of them are easier for beginners or are just better made too. Reading the comments under the video will give you some idea about how well its made and how easy it is to use.
"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are."

Re: Binaurals for Meditation and Health

Grounding Meditation Music - Spiritual Journey and Growth

Grounding is another term that would simply mean to balance your overall self. Grounding can be acquired through deep breathing, being around nature, or walking barefoot on the grass. Using meditation as the medium for grounding, and with our simple but very powerful binaural beat and isochronic tone mix, this track will provide you with relief from stress, feelings of revitalization, has a stimulating and energizing effect on the mind and body, and can also be used for those in need of physical, emotional and mental healing.

With the Earth's Resonance of 7.83Hz and 194.71Hz, this power key is also known as the earth's natural brainwave. Enjoy this track while meditating, relaxation, and recovery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67f5Gcv2aOQ
"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are."

Re: Binaurals for Meditation and Health

[youtube]zRBOQ-bdyhY[/youtube]

"There is no secret here, towards the end of each note you hear, upon the heightening of the frequency so too is your central cortex stimulated".

After taking a little over 4 years to compose, along with tireless research and accuracy this finely tuned 'work of art' as it has been referred to is now available to people to hear worldwide. It somewhat 'guarantees' to influence positivity throughout the mind, creating a bond between the brain and the central nervous system whilst stimulating the pineal gland.

EMDR is a remarkable treatment method used to heal the symptoms of trauma, as well as other emotional conditions, including anxiety and depression. EMDR is the most effective and rapid method for healing PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) as shown by extensive scientific research studies.

This, in principle is EMDR therapy using sound (audio stimulation), which repeatedly activates the opposite sides of the brain releasing emotional experiences that are "trapped" in the nervous system. This assists the neurophysiological system, the basis of the mind/body connection, to free itself of blockages and reconnect itself.

Users can expect a, 'profound understanding of oneself, along with a deeper understanding of the world around them'. The mind can only be cleared once it understands itself and the space within, however this can take time, listening to this audio track once-a-day for a week should be sufficient in giving clear results. There are different parts of the brain the frequencies within the audio masking stimulate - the left, the right and the central cortex, the frontal lobe is also key here. That is why we recommend wearing headphones to achieve optimal results, the eyes must also be closed.

Listen to this track as much or as little as you feel comfortable, either sitting or lying in a settled position. We always recommend using headphones for optimal results.

Return to “Meditation”