My Vibrational Frequency

I was reading another post on the Golden children of the new age, and a user commented that she could read the vibrational frequency of the person who wrote the post just by looking at the words. I wonder how this works, or if anyone here can do this. If so, would you mind telling me what frequency you can read about me from this post? I am very curious and into the new age and third eye awakening, but recently I have been studying my aura, and a psychic told me that I had gold in my aura. It's all very confusing and I would like to get a better understanding.

Thank you
- Ralib

Re: My Vibrational Frequency

Greetings: I just became aware of your post. I can read your frequency from your post. How it works is that writings carry the frequency of the the author. An energy sensitive, and i presume you are one, too, feels the frequency by looking at the writing. Moreover, since everything is frequency, the sensitive can read the vibration of everything -- when i look at someone i can feel the vibe -- for better or worse, in the case of humans. Likewise, when i look at a piece of artwork, or a crystal, etc -- or touch it - same result. Your frequency is definitely high, and far from the "norm". So, you're "doing fine", and could help it to go higher via doing "energy work" -- meditation, chi kung, yoga, etc. + exercise and always eating "right". I hope this helps :)

Idiopodivny wrote:I was reading another post on the Golden children of the new age, and a user commented that she could read the vibrational frequency of the person who wrote the post just by looking at the words. I wonder how this works, or if anyone here can do this. If so, would you mind telling me what frequency you can read about me from this post? I am very curious and into the new age and third eye awakening, but recently I have been studying my aura, and a psychic told me that I had gold in my aura. It's all very confusing and I would like to get a better understanding.

Thank you
- Ralib
You are what I will call "a transparent being" not because you really are transparent (lol jk you aren't!), but your outer personality itself, got nothing in it at all, which as if, other outer influences can simply penetrate into the inner layer of you. Depending on how well you can cope with those everyday shockwave, that can sometimes be trouble lol. I am not in yoga or tai chi etc, but you are someone who to me, feels this way. 

This ability of you means that everything goes straight inside your inner palace, or your own world. Inside it, usually, is a very spiritual world usually with nature and maybe gardens etc. I have seen your type somewhere, even though I cannot quite remember where I did.

Is it good then? Of course it is! Because then you would be an empath anyways.

For other questions you have.. I cannot help much unfortunately. Maybe a search in this forum will help. Happy exploring ;-)

Oh as an edit: I forgot to mention, that the penetration means that your characteristic got affected by things around you until you flush it out (you don't act as constant as others), or the influence gone, perhaps, for good, because their influence, also influence your outer personality as it will penetrate. If they are too off-spiritual, or something that is negative, it will only take an hour until you went tired as hell. 

Hi,
imho, I think empaths have a very active solar plexus and when there is positive energy they can feel a glow in the solar plexus when there is negative energy they feel like the chi is being squeezed out of them...like a physical tightening that can feel painful.

If you think you are an empath then it is important to take time several times a day to clear the energy.....

'Cleanse, clear, repair and heal, body, mind and spirit
purify soul and cleanse my aura'

This is a mantra that came to me when I needed it most.

LOve cheeneka x

Hello,
I think I can relate to this subject a lot.
Can you give me some insight on how to control empathy? Sometimes I can do it, sometimes, it's just to overwhelming.
Cleansing, would also be welcome, and I feel that I should do that, almost everyday, at some point. I know that it happens, almos automatically, whenever I can raise my vibration, but it's not just the same as it was, when I was younger.

I've read the answer provided by our fellow Indigo VIolet, about, transparent people. Most of the time, I feel lie I should be defending myself...or, my innerself. I would love to be able to be more relaxed and be able to share the beautiful things that I see, feel, ear and imagine.

Hi

Yes I would agree about the cleansing, I do it several times a day. If you think in terms of everything is energy and that we are all connected, we are naturally going to be affected by all the energy around us. The more you cleanse the easier and quicker it will happen each time. Just simply saying the above mantra helps me a lot when I feel very negative energy.

As for controlling empathy I think by the very nature of it, it is not a matter of controlling but rather of reflecting love back to whatever energy you are feeling....at least it works for me! 'Go with love and peace in your heart but go, only the light can enter here' sounds too simple to be true......this also came to me when I needed it most, I started to say it unconsciously at first.....

If you take time each day in silence, ask a question and listen for the answer your inner guidance will give you all the answers you need. :)

LOve cheeneka x

Hi

I think being an empathy we tune into energy in order to heal it, it is not a separate energy as we are all connected, it is actually a part of us. By reflecting love it helps to heal the energy. Our Aura collects negative energy and we can feel the heaviness of it around us unless it is cleared. Sending the energy away with love and peace and saying only the light can enter here protects the aura from the part of us that is negative.

Negative energy in my view is energy that is denser than spiritual energy and when we can actually feel energy if we did not clear it, it can cause all sorts of problems like physical ailments etc etc.

I haven't been to a doctor in seven years, I have never had the need :) I guess it depends on what works for us.

LOve cheeneka x

I understand what you mean. But for example, if you are surrounded by stressed people and sometimes situations, yet you feel calm, positive and in a good mood most of the time, I find it hard to imagine that you absorbed the negative energy around you, because it did not affect you. It did not attach to you. Or maybe you could have absorbed something but since you dont even pay attention to it, you just stay calm; you didnt even realize if you absorbed something or not. It becomes not important because it didnt change your life. But if you are constantly cleaning your self from others energy, you are focusing on the harm other's bad energy can cause you. You give importance to it and so, in a way, let it affect you. And so, it becomes true: You absorbed external negativity.
This is how I see it. Thats the way I think about it. Im not sure I was very clear though, but there it is ;)

Ricardo wrote:Hello,
I think I can relate to this subject a lot. 
Can you give me some insight on how to control empathy? Sometimes I can do it, sometimes, it's just to overwhelming. 
Cleansing, would also be welcome, and I feel that I should do that, almost everyday, at some point. I know that it happens, almos automatically, whenever I can raise my vibration, but it's not just the same as it was, when I was younger. 
This is just me, I was so into the desire of someone else's that I tried before, and then simply couldn't even bother so much about the pure penetration, but still, everyday issues just needed to be coped, or else that really would drive one mad. So I rather accept it as it is, (and the attacks of course penetrates too, even one doesn't want to). But if it is something that is of telepathic abuse which happens often in the world of spirituality, and in religions too, then I will not give it a thought but just banish it. 

The senarios are:
--Those who step on people either calling their ideas no I don't accept it, no you are wrong, no you should accept mine, if not you are "no worth to the world and doomed to go to hell and you must feel guilty", put themselves high up, seeking acceptance by emotionally blackmailing those who do not agree with them, sugarcoating themselves as "logical people"... and they have their followers....
--or they simply stay with a charming smile and welcoming gesture, with attractive auras, which happens to some gurus, to attract followers who will object anything that disagree with him or her.

At times I call upon God and His party to help me with those who kept insisting. It is vulnerable to be one, but interesting as well.
At many times, while being telepathically accepting, sometimes we do take sides, and we have to anyways, depending which way you want it to be

Thank you for your insight, friend,

I think I've been quite imune to educational, social, political or religious brainwash since I can remember.
It's a bit different when I have to deal with people, personally. For exemple, when it comes to work, it's not just about what's going on,,,it's mostly the space...It's a matter of time untill I feel drained, nervous, confused, and all my previous efforts of feeling ok, thinking highly and clearly, and sustaining my vibration, just go down the toilet.
When I have to deal with people in a more personal manner, I do know, although, sometimes I can't see it right away, that they're trying to manipulate me. I try to handle this with love, hoping, that can change something. SOmetimes, it's just about advices...I don't think I ever got an advice that would send me in the right direction. No one to blame but me. Everything is ok when I can keep my mind quiet...bad things happen when I'm overwhelmed by what's surrounding me.

That being said,

I do feel like I should learn some skills. I know that raising my vibration, does handle all this really well, but i found it quite impossible to sustain it, on a daily basis.I felt rather optimistic, and I as soon as I accepted what my nature was, thus I healed very quickly.I feel that I should be as loving as I feel I should.It's like a full-time job, but, by accomplishing small tasks, just little things...small gestures,like smiling to the person on the store, and, I can clearly see that this changes their attitude. I think that people lost the ability of comunicating like this...now it's just words, and, my experience tells me that they tend to fail.

Sorry if this sounds rather random. Just expressing myself.

Thank you Indigo Spirit,
THat actually, makes a lot of sense tome. I tend to look at the negative aspects of my spirit, right in the eye. It's really disapointing at first, but, with time, and, with self love, it eventually heals. Thamk you for your words, and, I think that I also understand that, it's alwyas your decision not to let yourself resonate with outter negative stuff. It jus whows your mental strength. SO much to learn:)

cheeneka wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:40 pm
Hi,
imho, I think empaths have a very active solar plexus and when there is positive energy they can feel a glow in the solar plexus when there is negative energy they feel like the chi is being squeezed out of them...like a physical tightening that can feel painful.

If you think you are an empath then it is important to take time several times a day to clear the energy.....

'Cleanse, clear, repair and heal, body, mind and spirit
purify soul and cleanse my aura'

This is a mantra that came to me when I needed it most.

LOve cheeneka x
Wowie Zowie, Ms.C. I just wound up back on this post and finally gave your mantra a try - it definitely works -- so, thanks a lot for sharing. BTW, i addressed the request to my "guides" -- the "process" feels great :)

Return to “Questions & Answers”