Lucid Dreams?

Hi guys!

For months now I have been having very vivid dreams where I'm fighting daemons. The last one I had this guy with a goats head and a human torso showed up (looked like Lucifer?) and I tool this stick of selenite (this angelic crystal I have in my room) and stabbed him in his third eye and then he kinda faded into the darkness. Anyone know what this could mean? O_o

And what about you guys? What kind of dreams have you been having? :)

Re: Lucid Dreams?

hmaya wrote:
Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:15 pm
Hi guys!

For months now I have been having very vivid dreams where I'm fighting daemons. The last one I had this guy with a goats head and a human torso showed up (looked like Lucifer?) and I tool this stick of selenite (this angelic crystal I have in my room) and stabbed him in his third eye and then he kinda faded into the darkness. Anyone know what this could mean? O_o

And what about you guys? What kind of dreams have you been having? :)
I love selenite so much, you can also try to sleep with Himalayan Salt Lamp!

Douse your self in aura lite mist but don't get it on your hands or better still sage your bedroom trouble if your been invaded or fr is low it be a weekly practice last time I was set upon the darkies as I like to call me robbed me of valuable etheric energy built up over time I generally feel like a week kitten when I wake as I forget to sage the room my self some times plus grounding is very important

Personally I want to Lucid dream more often. But not for Lucifer! I think if your coming across entities like that, you should question why your attracted to that energy. Maybe your new and they’re trying to bully you? Or maybe your meant to clean things up. Either way, lucid dreaming is a great tool for expanding consciousness. You get to learn and experience in your sleep!

there are several interpretations of lucid dreaming
mine is to have complete control.
i have no idea how to advise people
how to switch it on or off
in my case i ask
or order
and it happens
or turns off
or changes.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Questions & Answers”