What do you do with psi balls?

i have been practicing making psi balls the past few days and i feel im getting the hang of it. i can slightly feel the energetic tention when i make it big enough and i try to compress it. what now? program it? what kind of programming should i give it....er better question is what are its uses and how will i know im doing it right?

Vishnu wrote:I was able to produce small sparks of light in between my hands, but for some reason I am not able to make them anymore.
Haha shocking people with psi lightning

AlexS wrote:i have been practicing making psi balls the past few days and i feel im getting the hang of it. i can slightly feel the energetic tention when i make it big enough and i try to compress it. what now? program it? what kind of programming should i give it....er better question is what are its uses and how will i know im doing it right?

This one is good [url:3agap1ki]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDNQCl4GEk[/url:3agap1ki]

elvengoddess wrote:This one is good [url:2kq5y2p6]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDNQCl4GEk[/url:2kq5y2p6]
hello.

l saw this one but its far from being... in tune with me...sorry.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Vishnu wrote:I was able to produce small sparks of light in between my hands, but for some reason I am not able to make them anymore.
hi.
have you tried standing on the carpet when you do that? I mean- you could be talking about static sparks maybe?

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:hi.
have you tried standing on the carpet when you do that? I mean- you could be talking about static sparks maybe?
You don't believe me, huh? I was not rubbing my body against the carpet to produce the sparks. I really did materialize energy with my mind.

hello.

much better!!!
but then you say you stopped, so l was wondering why- as were you, as you said?

: )

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

ok so im getting a really good hang of creating psi balls, i can even do it with one hand. i cant seem to find any decent on how to throw them at things and make them fall over, or telekinesis. any good advice or links? this is getting fun

well.
you can try to project your chi force
by circling it in concentrated state (squeeze) then
release pressure along your arm thru your hand
with your mind

sort of
like a slingshot
or a catapult maybe...
if you see what l mean

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Questions & Answers”