Free minutes for readings offered on my line, just follow instructions.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Uncover a vast network of spirits who are only interested in helping you unlock your fullest potential. With Automatic Writing, I can help you safely and easily contact those who only wish to help you. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Have you ever ever wondered about the importance of your own existence? Would you believe that you are who you are for a reason? Have you ever wished you could find within you the strength to do the things that you know must be done? The answers to all of the questions you could ever imagine are there waiting to be plucked like fruit from the tree of life. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]It is my personal interest (*and first and foremost goal) to provide you a helpful, and life-transforming experience. I use tools that come naturally to me for your personal good, and ultimately, the good of the whole. I personally have been practicing certain techniques for as long as I can remember, and only use those that I am sure will help you most efficiently. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]The process is simple and quick. We will start by finding a spirit or spirit guide who is interested in helping you grow. Once we have made contact, you can begin your conversation. I will allow them to use me as a tool to write in reply to you. This helps me to remove myself, and my personal world views. Leaving only what works for you and not what I think may work for you. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]It is my hope that I can help you flow naturally with your highest design, and direct you towards self-empowerment. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Q: What is my life purpose? [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]A: You do not fully believe that you belong here, and yet you are here. Nothing is without reason, therefor you must have a reason. You have a heightened sense of touch. Admire the detail of everything you hold. That is where you will find what you are looking for. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Q: Tell me how I can get closer to my soul mate. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]A: You fall for the ones who seem bad in the end. I could not help you by telling you who, or who is not. You would still be with who you would be with, no matter what I told you. Every love is love worth having, even if it eventually has to end in tears. It's hard to be alone, but even harder to be with someone that you do not wish to be with. This next time, do not drag it out too far. Love sometimes wears out its welcome for you. Enjoy the times you spend with your self to be free. Do those things you have always wanted to do but never had the courage. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Q: How can I develop my spiritual gifts? [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]A: Right now, you are starting to doubt yourself. You are unsure if you are normal or if you are somehow different. This is a time of shifting energies within you. With your normal life in the mix, you may feel as if you are overwhelmed. Your interest in these gifts is proof that you have gifts waiting to be opened. Not one thought in your mind is a mistake. If you viewed the world for what it truly was you would see how wondrous it actually is. Every thing is a sign. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Q: Was I a famous painter/engineer during the Renaissance? (past life) [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]A: If you feel that that is something you would be, then it is possible that you could have been or will be a famous painter/engineer...that would be up to you...but as for the time you are asking, the truth is, you were not. However, during that time you were a brilliant person whose genius had never been discovered. Does that make it less valid? That is up to your perception. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Q: Could you please tell me about my spirit guide(s)? [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]A: You have 3 spirit guides. One is to help you learn in this physical world. It leads you into important life situations, and guides you through them. Another helps you when you are down, and teaches you to look up when things aren't going as well as you had planned. The last helps you fly away when you need a break. It is a guide of fantasy and dreams. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]-To hear the first: Look around for this one's signature in your life. Things that may strike you as odd and stick in your mind. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]-To hear the second: Pay attention of any uplifting thoughts during times of sorrow. It will provide hope. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]-The third: Pay attention to distant fantasy worlds in your imagination, and remember to unwind.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]_____________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]step 1. Go to https://www.keen.com/DeliDelo[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]step 2. sign up, and send me mail saying you're from IS, I will give you 5 free questions, so calling is up to you. I look forward to your mail![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Alternatively, call[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][FONT=times new roman]1-800-ASK-KEEN
ext. 05232682[/FONT]
Affordable Alkaline Water Bottle

Return to “Readings”