Can I get a reading, please?

Wow! I was not aware that there are readers in this forum.
Well I should have guessed, considering this forum being associated with psychic type people.
Can I receive a reading as well? Any type of reading will do.
You can say my name is Fool (not ready to disclose my real name), my age is near about 18 and my gender is masculine.
natural organic products

There are threads where people offer readings. Most of them are dead but a few are still active. You'll more likely get a reading posting in one of them rather than starting a new thread. Good luck.

your name is fool, your age is about 18, and you are male, and you just joined the forum. That's all i can read for now, if you want to write more i'll be glad to read it.

I pulled 8 of Arrows, clarified by the 10 of Arrows.

Currently, it seems you are paralyzed by depression. There is a situation you are dealing with now that takes up the majority of your mental and emotional energy and you are suffering heavily from its oppression.

Bad news: it will be a while- I'm seeing months though, not years- before you are out of this funk.

Good news: once it's done, you can basically say, eff this- sayonara! And bounce.

What can April do to help deal with the depression?: 9 of Cups. It's time for you to start a hobby or do something you've always wanted to do for yourself but either never had the chance or was mindful about it being considered selfish of you to indulge in. So what? This world is about balance. It's time you balance the scale of you VS other people with you VS you. Show some self love by involving yourself in a project that you can really invest time and care into.

kireiHASU wrote:I pulled 8 of Arrows, clarified by the 10 of Arrows.

Currently, it seems you are paralyzed by depression. There is a situation you are dealing with now that takes up the majority of your mental and emotional energy and you are suffering heavily from its oppression.

Bad news: it will be a while- I'm seeing months though, not years- before you are out of this funk.

Good news: once it's done, you can basically say, eff this- sayonara! And bounce.

What can April do to help deal with the depression?: 9 of Cups. It's time for you to start a hobby or do something you've always wanted to do for yourself but either never had the chance or was mindful about it being considered selfish of you to indulge in. So what? This world is about balance. It's time you balance the scale of you VS other people with you VS you. Show some self love by involving yourself in a project that you can really invest time and care into.
Thanks for the reading, but I feel more uplifted than ever at the current moments.
I am also already involved in a project :D
There is no 'new' thing happening right now, to take my energy, it is the same old.

April Fool wrote:Thanks for the reading, but I feel more uplifted than ever at the current moments.
I am also already involved in a project :D
There is no 'new' thing happening right now, to take my energy, it is the same old.
^ then you're already in that project to help with depression lol.

I'm going to guess 8 months until something changes, but that's just me guessing and it reminds me of grapes. Grapes are nice @[email protected]

kireiHASU wrote:^ then you're [b:34uq7s02]already in that project[/b:34uq7s02] to help with depression lol.

I'm going to guess 8 months until something changes, but that's just me guessing and it reminds me of grapes. Grapes are nice @[email protected]
As far as I am cognizant of myself it is not that,
because I am not really that involved in that project, I am doing it lazily, not hurrying through,
I am trying to give it as much quality as I can,
most of the time I don't do it,
and now a days, discontentment makes me feel uplifted, my mind is too contradictory to be read perhaps.
I don't care even if it lasts for eternity XD
I can manage some things to get to gaming again, but I feel too content with discontment to do that,
perhaps you were reading my discontentment....
but discontentment do not make me sad anymore, sounds like a paradox, but that is the truth :D

April Fool wrote:As far as I am cognizant of myself it is not that,
because I am not really that involved in that project, I am doing it lazily, not hurrying through,
and now a days, discontentment makes me feel uplifted, my mind is too contradictory to be read perhaps.
I can manage some things to get to gaming again, but I feel too content with discontment to do that,
but discontentment do not make me sad anymore, sounds like a paradox, but that is the truth :D
It's possible. The cards usually bring up what they feel is important to begin with.

Discontentment didn't make me sad anymore at one point. A few months later, after I got away from it, life began filling me again, like collecting water into a container with holes. I started patching up what I could so I could hold water once more.

kireiHASU wrote:It's possible. The cards usually bring up what they feel is important to begin with.

Discontentment didn't make me sad anymore at one point. A few months later, after I got away from it, life began filling me again, like collecting water into a container with holes. I started patching up what I could so I could hold water once more.
and the fun part is I even have the power to remove the discontentments but I dont feel like removing it so quickly, its fun.

April Fool wrote:and the fun part is I even have the power to remove the discontentments but I dont feel like removing it so quickly, its fun.
I like talking to you. We should be friends.

April Fool wrote:As far as I am cognizant of myself it is not that,
I was gonna give this a "like" but then I realized I'm not on facebook... lol owww that actually made me chuckle... not this the first comment on the thread

April Fool wrote:Okay......but please not the repeatition of what I just said :P
how do you want me to read things you didn't write ?
Yoga 2 Life coach Certification

Return to “Readings”