It's hard to smell the roses when trapped in painful, sometimes seemingly never ending situations. But yeah, I do try.

I've been trying to make myself rest. It is so hard. :( There's always so much stress. I don't know, life got bad again awhile ago. It's really good sometimes too, but the bad is there, and it produces many stomach aches. It's hard to say if the second is lighter, I think my eyes are actually darker now so it may just be the lighting. I know I remember my eyes tripping me out, how light and honey/green they got when fasting. A lot of stress, and I think in some ways I gave up on myself because everything just buries me...but I've been working on getting my mojo back. And trying to not let others drag me down into a burning pit of hell. :-\

Here is my other eye. I think it is even worse lol

hello all,
i've been reading this site for some time now and enjoying it from the background, but have finally taken the plunge and joined.
iridology fascinates me, but i have quickly learned through my studies of it... that i really know nothing about it.
here are some photos of my eyes, 2 without extra light and 2 with extra light. the links follow, left eye, right eye, left eye, right eye. https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag1 ... a0b48f.jpg https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag1 ... b08d6c.jpg
https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag1 ... bdb1d0.jpg
https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag1 ... a4ac0b.jpg

what can you tell me? what do i need to work on? don't be shy! any observations and suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated.
thank you in advance.
best regards.

Hummmm, Very interesting concept. I once told my children that if I get to an age where I am doing nothing at all but sitting on a porch in polyester pants with the only thought being my bowels to just shoot me and put me out of my misery. I have seen so many people in old age do just this. Not for me. Eat healthy with lots of natural fiber, like you stated fruits and veggies in as natural way (no deep frying etc) as you can. Some pple go every day some once a week it depends on your system and every one is different. Your body has the ability to detox itself and does so everyday through the livers action. That is why it is so important to kmow the color of your poop. To white the liver is not working, to dark could be a GI bleed, to hard not enough water in your diet or fiber. to liquid you are not absorbing water and have an electrolyte imbalance. So poop is important and so is urine. You need to have a healthy urinary and intestinal system to be healthy. Balance and moderation is the key to health.

hello,
if someone could tell me what the rusty colours in my eyes are i'd really appreciate it.
i have hazel eyes naturally, but over the past 6-8 months there have been increasing rusty areas and it's troubling me some... i don't know why they are there. it's especially noticeable in the right eye...
any suggestions are welcome!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

hi rabana, if you need any past medical history to make a good iridology reading, please let me know. i'm curious as to what you can see, i'd like to get my body into a better harmony.
thanks!

have been very busy and a bit frazzled lately.

i'm not sure why your eyes would change so obviously. so yes, tell me about your age, diet, history and any programs you've been doing.

your eyes are basically very much like my own- hazel also and showing a weak constitution (inherited).

at present you have a lot of nervous tension and, yes, need to change diet and do colon work.

My eyes look blueish in this picture, but normally I would call them green, I think it's due to the white/blueish light from my flash.
I would be so glad if someone would tell me what they see :-)

[QUOTE=banrion;1008499]Wow, you have beautiful eyes Bati![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! That comment made me very happy, I like them more IRL, so I wasn't happy to upload the picture, but I'm so curious!
Though I've ben working a bit too much on the computer lately, so they are a bit red ;-)

[QUOTE=Bati;1008494]My eyes look blueish in this picture, but normally I would call them green, I think it's due to the white/blueish light from my flash.
I would be so glad if someone would tell me what they see :-)[/QUOTE]

weak constitution, over-acid, clogged lymphatic system, toxic colon, cute freckles. :)

[QUOTE=rabana;1008533]weak constitution, over-acid, clogged lymphatic system, toxic colon, cute freckles. :)[/QUOTE]

I've read a bit about the "clogged lymphatic system", and some of the things which could lead to this, actually does fit.
What is it about my iris that showed that my lymphatic system is clogged?

And are my iris and indicator? So if i try fixing some of these things, I can check my iris regularly to see if it has an effect?

I have a lot of respect of you and your work :-)

[QUOTE=rabana;1008486]have been very busy and a bit frazzled lately.

i'm not sure why your eyes would change so obviously. so yes, tell me about your age, diet, history and any programs you've been doing.

your eyes are basically very much like my own- hazel also and showing a weak constitution (inherited).

at present you have a lot of nervous tension and, yes, need to change diet and do colon work.[/QUOTE]

hi rabana,
thank you for the reply!
no need to apologize, i hope things aren't too frantic for you.
i haven't really done anything in the way of a program for years now.
when i was a child i was in a very bad car accident, i needed glasses afterwards and have had a bad back ever since. i had chronic tonsillitus (sp?) until i had my tonsils removed when i was 15. i'm now just over 30 years old. i'm a trained archaeologist, but am keeping bread and butter on the table with my trades which are painting (signs and houses) as well as drywalling.
you say i have an inherited weak constitution, is there anything i can do to improve that?
what signs in my eyes give the hint as to my colon troubles and the nervous tension?
what diet changes would you suggest? i have a scottish-swedish background genetically speaking... i know that based on ones heritage that can sometimes make a difference in what a person should eat.
generally, i eat a lot of pea and lentil soups, lots of root vegetables, stir-fry's, oatmeal or bran for breakfast.
i suffer with very frequent migraines. sometimes i get tunnel vision if it's an exceptionally bad migraine. they tend to go on for weeks at a time without letting up. it makes it rather difficult to get things done. my migraines are triggered by orange cheese, chocolate, red or purple food colouring, any kind of artifical sweetener, most perfumes or air fresheners and sudden weather changes.
some things that i can't seem to eat are raw onions (any kind, chives, what have you... i like them but they don't like me. i can only stand them in very small quantities otherwise they cause me quite a lot of upper stomach pain, right around my solar plexus) also, cranberries... they help most peoples plumbing but for me they do the opposite.

how about those dark "spokes" coming out from my pupil? they seem very pronounced in my eyes compared to others... i've always wondered about them, and the aforementioned rusty areas. in my right eye it's really pronounced right between the 7 and 8 o'clock position when i look in the mirror. i guess that would be between 4 and 5 for someone looking at me.

sorry for all the questions, but i've learned, if i don't know then it's best to ask :)
thank you for your time!!

Return to “Naturopathic Detox”