Healing Energy & Benevolent Prayers for Ohshin

Hello Everyone,

Ive started this thread for one of our own members Ohshin. I am requesting to all the members that come across this thread to please send Ohshin healing energy with Love, Light, Peace and Positivity, and to say a Benevolent Prayer.

To start it off... I am saying this Benevolent Prayer to send Ohshin healing energy, and i ask any and all beings to send healing energy, love, light, peace and positivity to help Ohshin make a full recovery, and for the outcome to exceed my expectations.

Thankyou to all the members that come across this thread.

Peace and God bless... Light.

Incase any one is wondering why Lightsoldier started this thread...

A week ago I started having intense cramps in my left eye, as well as shooting pains and my vision deteriorating a bit. Upon a few visits to the hospital I have a diagnosis so far of neuritis of the optic nerve. Ive felt quite weird health wise for about 2-3 years now and have had a plethora of other symptoms, of which caught the Dr. I saw at the hospitals attention. He booked me to see a neurologist as a lot of my symptoms seem to be neurological. Something we briefly talked about was multiple sclerosis.

This was kind of an unexpected shock, as I'm still struggling to heal from the two car accidents that I was in last year, and two years before that(almost to the day). Nothing is definite right now, though any prayers, or healing energy are welcome.

I want to thank Lightsoldier for posting this thread on my behalf of his own accord, I'm feel blessed to know he has my back:)

Thanks to Rabana as well for being the first to reply.

Much love to everyone! xx

Ohshin
<3

rabana wrote:see a classical homeopath if you can.
That would be ideal, but I am barely getting by as it is... I will keep my feelers open though and do my research:)

oshin. i will b sending benevolent energy to u everyday. i hope everything turns out for the best for u. i really have felt a connection to u for quite some time, but have not had time to talk to u about it....sorry. after first talking to u, i also started to hear the call of the ocean...waves coming ashore and a strong longing to go to the ocean. as soon as i friend-requested u, it went away. ;) i am very shy about making friends and i feel the universe was telling me to connect with u. i will think loving thoughts, ask for more benevolent outcomes for u, and b a friend with a good listening ear when u need it.
much love,
whitewave

I'm so happy and blessed that the people who replied did. God bless you for taking the time to do so. As for the rest, I wasn't expecting much of a response, so you have met my expectations. There have been 2 responses and over 100 views. Its sad that in a place like IS, that taking a moment to wish someone well is too much to ask. I guess the lure of supernatural abstract discussion is more important and exciting than empathy and support. Ive noticed this happen before on IS, when other threads like this were posted. I think its sad, and really doesn't say much. I'm sorry to say so, though I'am honest and felt the need to speak my mind. Peace out.

Ohshin

Well Ohshin I just saw this thread am sending much healing energy and prays to you. Allow the divine source, the infinite flow, to heal your body and transform you. ((((Light))))

rabana wrote:you have to give threads time, care for them and keep bumping them.
Thank you, I understand this Rabana, though I'm not the only IS member who feels this way. I know for a fact certain people have seen and disregarded. This is what I speak of. Anyways, I'll let it go before I have to put my foot in my mouth. My honest words often affect my popularity, lol (oh, well). :rolleyes:

Ohshin, I'm praying to the Divine to send healing energies to you.
I know for a fact certain people have seen and disregarded.
I hope this remark was not directed at me -- I saw this thread yesterday already. Not replying to this thread is not identical with disregarding the prayer request.

I hope this remark was not directed at me -- I saw this thread yesterday already. Not replying to this thread is not identical with disregarding the prayer request.[/QUOTE]

This was a point I brought up in a discussion I had about this the other day. Yes in many senses it is the thought that counts, and of course the thought is valid. However there is more to this than that, and so does not discount the point Iam trying to make. I made an umbrella statement, if you feel you fall under that umbrella, then perhaps you do. It is interesting that now you respond, now that this thread has become contraversial. I thank you, and anyone who reply period, I just feel that there is a bigger picture being over looked, and I thought I'd make my point of it on this thread(I pray not in bad taste).
<3

rabana wrote:any suggestions then?
No suggestions.... (People are entitled to do as they will, form opinion, and play with thought, even feel what they will)..... except that perhaps I should start a thread about this, stir the pot a little. I find it is vital once in awhile, as in cooking when bringing together many varied ingredients(colourful souls) in one pot(IS). This is a forum after all. There is nothing wrong with love and light, though if we can't get real with one another, then things can get a little fluffy.

Ohshin wrote:I made an umbrella statement, if you feel you fall under that umbrella, then perhaps you do.
You wrote 'certain people' -- so I was curious.

[quote:fsq5cyvb]It is interesting that now you respond, now that this thread has become contraversial. I thank you, and anyone who reply period, I just feel that there is a bigger picture being over looked, and I thought I'd make my point of it on this thread(I pray not in bad taste).[/quote:fsq5cyvb]
I decided to post to this thread because you seemed to be upset about a lack of replies, that's correct.
Ohshin wrote:I guess the lure of supernatural abstract discussion is more important and exciting than empathy and support.
Nothing new here, obviously the main focus here on the forum lies on psychic abilities.

Nothing new here, obviously the main focus here on the forum lies on psychic abilities.[/QUOTE]

Empathy being the biggest one of all and the gateway to such... And what are we to do with these psi abilities if not put them to use?

Ohshin wrote:Empathy being the biggest one of all and the gateway to such... And what are we to do with these psi abilities if not put them to use?
This is your point of view ... by the way I agree with you. But if others think it is more exciting to talk for example about telekinesis or secret societies, then let them do that. The personal preferences are very different here on IS.

Healers are interested in threads like this one. You'll get more positive energy and healing from the ones who reply. Personally i think the healing arts are one of the most interesting of all. And rewarding too.

lightsoldier wrote:Hello Everyone,

Ive started this thread for one of our own members Ohshin. I am requesting to all the members that come across this thread to please send Ohshin healing energy with Love, Light, Peace and Positivity, and to say a Benevolent Prayer.

To start it off... I am saying this Benevolent Prayer to send Ohshin healing energy, and i ask any and all beings to send healing energy, love, light, peace and positivity to help Ohshin make a full recovery, and for the outcome to exceed my expectations.

Thankyou to all the members that come across this thread.

Peace and God bless... Light.
Sending a steady stream!! :o

[QUOTE=lightsoldier;1054315]Im not sure how to bump a thread.[/QUOTE]

just keep posting. every time you post the thread goes to the top of the new posts list and people see it. if you don't keep replying it disappears from the active board and is forgotten.

[QUOTE=rabana;1054322]i have a similar thread going from 5 months ago with over 100 replies. i just keep bumping at intervals. in fact its time i updated again...[/QUOTE]

Bump it Rabana! Woot Woot! Healing energy all around... Hallelujah:)
<3

lol.................

its true tho that its mostly the healy-feely types that go for these threads.

about the homeopath-- you might be able to talk to one, check them out for free. and you never know, someione might be willing to take you on pro bono.

[QUOTE=rabana;1054336]lol.................

its true tho that its mostly the healy-feely types that go for these threads.

about the homeopath-- you might be able to talk to one, check them out for free. and you never know, someione might be willing to take you on pro bono.[/QUOTE]

I've run out of thanks, lol. That's a good idea, definitely something worth keeping in mind. I can be persuasive when I remember the virtue that lies in being tactful, lol:)

There was a wonderful thunder and lightening storm today. My mom was over and we decided to turn off all the lights in my place and sit silently appreciating the sounds and flashes of light. When it passed and I saw my mom out, I said you'll probably see a rainbow on your way home. I went and sat in my favourite green paisley velvet chair by the window and got caught up in my thoughts. Some time later the colourful light of the sky caught my attention, and as I looked out of my window I caught a glimpse of my rainbow... I wanted to share it with you all. <3

Thanks for wishing me well:)

Oh Ohshin. I feel like the benevolence and kindness of this thread has been tainted by your expectations for it. I'm sure many people were sending you good healing energy and perhaps didn't want to post in the thread for a variety of reasons. I know I sent you some energy but didn't post in the thread because I don't need or want the acknowledgement of sending kindness your way. This thread is about you, not me. That was my thinking behind not posting.

Regardless, I do hope everything turns out for the best with your health. I will continue to ask my angels to send you green healing energy. In the mean time just understand that every time someone views this thread even if they don't post, you are in their thoughts and their energy is going out to you! :) Please don't let your expectations cloud your realities.

[QUOTE=somnium;1054308]Healers are interested in threads like this one. You'll get more positive energy and healing from the ones who reply. Personally i think the healing arts are one of the most interesting of all. And rewarding too.[/QUOTE]

i think u nailed it here....many ppl come here for something else entirely. i know i am a healer...i see it in ppl's eyes when i heal them (usually completely accidentally!) i was taught by a healer and empathic abilities naturally lead to healing; however i "feel" myself better described as a "cleanser"...i still don't really know why i have to classify it differently, but i know it's different for me. i think that having energetic abilities does not mean that u have empathy...

also the healers that reply will have the concentrated and pure energy needed for u to heal.

lightsoldier: we "bump" the thread by continuing to talk about it and putting it in the top of the posts. :D :D :D
love u all,
whitewave

p.s. we have had the most *amazing* lightening and thunderstorms down here on whidbey island!! it is comforting to know u r experiencing the same storms and we r appreciating the same magic in the skies! it is also making me want to practice some energy work.... ;)
thank u for the rainbow.....they mean a lot to me,
whitewave

[QUOTE=pharaoh;1054401]Oh Ohshin. I feel like the benevolence and kindness of this thread has been tainted by your expectations for it. I'm sure many people were sending you good healing energy and perhaps didn't want to post in the thread for a variety of reasons. I know I sent you some energy but didn't post in the thread because I don't need or want the acknowledgement of sending kindness your way. This thread is about you, not me. That was my thinking behind not posting.

Regardless, I do hope everything turns out for the best with your health. I will continue to ask my angels to send you green healing energy. In the mean time just understand that every time someone views this thread even if they don't post, you are in their thoughts and their energy is going out to you! :) Please don't let your expectations cloud your realities.[/QUOTE]

Hi Pharaoh, Thanks for replying and I understand what you are saying.
P.S my thread is not tainted. Like me it is many things, though it lives and it lives untainted.
Much love:)

[QUOTE=rabana;1054402]we have a lovely sky this morning, dramatic clouds. awaiting a tropical storm later today. wind is building now...[/QUOTE]

It sounds beautiful, I so love storms<3

Sending healing to your optic nerve. Focused energy rebuilding and relieving pressure and healthy tissue. let the energy surround and wind around the nerve like tendrils encompassing it in a cocoon of healing energy - rebuilding all that has been lost. Let the inflammation of the nerve be released and the pressure relieved as the excess fluid and kinins and prostaglandins leave the tissue having done what they needed to do and being no longer necessary. I will continue to focus on the healing of your optic nerve.

<3

[QUOTE=sentienne;1055337]Sending healing to your optic nerve. Focused energy rebuilding and relieving pressure and healthy tissue. let the energy surround and wind around the nerve like tendrils encompassing it in a cocoon of healing energy - rebuilding all that has been lost. Let the inflammation of the nerve be released and the pressure relieved as the excess fluid and kinins and prostaglandins leave the tissue having done what they needed to do and being no longer necessary. I will continue to focus on the healing of your optic nerve.

<3[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sentienne, that was practical, yet beautiful... Something I can read over and over again. Much love to you<3

Bumping back and forth.

Thankyou to all those that posted and sent healing energy to Ohshin, and to all those members that came across this thread and said a prayer and sent healing energy without posting... ur all the bomb.

Much Love.

Peace and God Bless... Raaj.

[QUOTE=rabana;1057926]any news?.............[/QUOTE]

Not yet, the MRI results should be in the next few days. I had to leave work early again due to severe tremors through my body, especially my arms, hands and legs. My muscles in my back, shoulders, neck and breasts were so tender and strained. I was getting strong chest pains again and my arms and hands, and fingers were quite numb for some time. I could barely type, write, or hold paper work and my clients were kind of creeped out, so I left for the day. I was also getting a weird tingling in my brain followed by dizzy spells. Im not sleeping well, 1-3 hours a night cause I work early in the morn. Ive felt very negative energy around me at night and that is making it extra hard to fall asleep, shielding and praying wasn't really working. Every part of my life is undergoing extensive change and my body isn't handling it very well. There has been no time for treatment/therapy. I'm struggling with finding the light. I feel a bit better today as I dont work so I slept in till 2:30 pm.

Thanks for asking:)

So once again I feel inclined to come back on here for a peak and find this thread. Although im not on here regularly now, I hope you know my thoughts, love and healing are with you Ohshin......and all others with whom I connected with on this site. I'm going to bed now, as I lie there I will send you all I can until I fall asleep and set the intension for my subconscious to continue the stream throughout the night. If you read this, focus on me and open up, if you do you will feel it.....Much love <3

I don't know how I missed all of this, but I had
a very similar list of symptoms when in my early 40's.
After much testing I was told I had MS.

A friend of mine was/is a micro-bioligest said Not so.
Did more blood tests, and said you are allergic to
chemicals. There are Doctors that specialize in
chemical toxicity. I saw one. took his custom
medication. I have been fine ever since.
Dr Lieberman. His clinics web site: https://www.coem.com.
Very much worth your checking it out.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

Thanks PC and Rabana. Once I get my living situation settled, and my MRI explained to me (I got the results, and they did find a leasion in my brain that doesn't seem harmful, as well as something else... but the Dr. Has to explain them to me), hopefully I can move forward with answers to seek an appropriate avenue of treatment.

I'm hoping that there is a holistic/eastern medicine treatment for this, because you need to get better. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
I find that Western Medicine does not usually fix the problem, rather it kind of just patches it up for a while.
I wish you the best of luck Ohshin. :)

Return to “Prayer Requests”