natural organic products

I See You, Are You There?

I see you. You have a nice blue aura halo above your brow. It covers your head as if it were a hat or headdress made of living light. I believe that you are female, strong minded, proud, but also shy and reserved.

Please come forward if this resonates with you. Or, if you have a psychic description of someone and you dont know who they are post it, let's see if we can make contact.
eMedia Music Lesson Software

No shame in not seeing, its just fine. I posted the thread as an exercise for abilities to develop. Can you sense presence, or feel intuitively the qualities held by another person? Try thinking of someone, anyone, hold the image you have of them in your mind, see if any thoughts or impressions arise spontaneously without trying or reasoning about the person. What if those spontaneous impressions are actually real?

LOL, here, now you can see me, does the pic match your impressions? Ugly bugger of an indian eh? I dare you, tell me what you sense from intuitions.

https://indigosociety.com/forum/general- ... ost1573238

Ok let me guess,
I think you are a good man with a tender heart, somewhat timid. And you are looking for something?
I have a rather strange impression with the infinity symbol... :)

Very kind of you to say, thank you Ind. You are correct, though some would dispute that i am a good man. It is a subjective value judgement, if you think so of me then i would want to be this for you.

Can you tell me what it is that i am looking for? Is it something abstract? Material? Both? Neither?

The infinity symbol, the flag is the official flag of the Metis Nation of Alberta. I also wear the hat (from same source) with infinity symbol, there are only a few of these, I have not seen another in many years.
Does this resonate with your impressions?

My current impression of you is of hidden strengths, perhaps you have an influence even you are not fully aware of..and you are very aware if i am interpreting correctly? Have faith in yourself, save the doubts for those who dont deserve the truth of your light.

Tree Wyrm, I'd really love to learn that ability from you. Thank you because what you've said really, for lack of a better word, correct.
But in my situation, I think I would love to deal with it by compassion and acceptance... so the word "deserve" is kind of too strong for me I think :)
Thanks for your encouragement, wholeheartedly.

About 1 year ago, the symbol came across my mind and left a strange, vivid impression. And now I see it again :) Even more interesting, it represents the Metis Nation... also related to my situation now. What's more, the symbol that came to my mind had the same colors (blue in black background) as it is in your hat :) Perhaps you are my guidance? ;)

What you are looking for, this is a challenge question for me Tree Wyrm :)

I am really impressed, could you please tell me more about the "influence"? Is it from something, or someone (if this is the case, is it from a male?)?

Thanks very much Tree Wyrm ;)

(I have to re-type my response, it just disappeared magically when I pressed the "Post Reply" button).

Thnaks for your encouraging word, what you have said is very correct to my situation now.
But, i'd love to deal with my problem by love, acceptance and compassion... so the word "deserve" is rather too strong for me I dare think :)

What you are looking for, this is a challenging question for me Tree Wyrm :)

The symbol came across my mind about 1 year ago, has left a strange, vivid impression in my mind. Now I've seen it again :) with the same colors (blue infinity symbol in black background) as in your hat. Even more interesting, it represents the Metis Nation, which is also related to my situation now... Perhaps you're my guidance? ;)

I am really impressed and would love to learn your ability :) Really.

Could you tell me more about that "influence"? Is it from something or someone (if this is the case, is it from a male?)?

(I have to re-type my response, it just disappeared magically when I pressed the "Post Reply" button). **(this is the second time)

Thnaks for your encouraging word, what you have said is very correct to my situation now.
But, i'd love to deal with my problem by love, acceptance and compassion... so the word "deserve" is rather too strong for me I dare think :)

The symbol came across my mind about 1 year ago, has left a strange, vivid impression in my mind. Now I've seen it again :) with the same colors (blue infinity symbol in black background) as in your hat. Even more interesting, it represents the Metis Nation, which is also related to my situation now... Perhaps you're my guidance? ;)

Could you tell me more about that "influence"? Is it from something or someone (if this is the case, is it from a male?)?

(I have to re-type my response, it just disappeared magically when I pressed the "Post Reply" button). **(this is the third time)

(I have to re-type my response, it just disappeared magically when I pressed the "Post Reply" button). **(this is the 4th time)

(I have to re-type my response, it just disappeared magically when I pressed the "Post Reply" button).

Of course dear one, i yield to your correction, Love Acceptance and Compassion are the Way and i am grateful to hear so. Who's teaching who now huh?

I fear i am in danger here, not so many can speak so smoothly to a Wyrm, you must be a very exceptional person indeed!
If only i could find my second hand ego, Carnac the Magnificent, the one i stole from Johhny Carson, lol, or even that old golden wizards dunce cap..silly cone shaped thing anyways, did you know Carnac's hat is much more comfortable and fun to wear but i digress here for the sake of some antiquiesh entertainment.....If only, then i could say magically all details of all things, but i can only speak what is spontaneously illuminated to my own awareness.

Im open to discussion if there is anything you would like to talk about. Guidance tho, i dunno i can only share my viewpoint, personal opinions and experiences.

Openly discussing hidden influences with you, LOL, i should blush and hide If i had any shameless intentions here. All the same, perhaps within you, so it is not for me to say so.

Congratulations, You have intrigued me and i wish to know more about you, from you. I sense some synchronicity with your vision of the infinity symbol, who knows ive seen visions turn real before. Is there not meaning to be found here? Seems so to me.
What think?

I "see no evil" dear Mr. Wyrm ;)

I don't know, uhm, if you said so, perhaps could you share me some insights please? :) It's about ascension (I have had a lot of synchronicity, sleep patterns change, a lot of energy flow,...) I don't know when it is going to end? How do you deal with 3-D world?

I've always seen the best in people, I've never quite understood why they do not accept themselves as a Soul, a perfect creation of God/Source/Creator/.. but rather resort to disfunctional and destructive behaviours? Maybe me being a dreamer/idealist and too stubborn to change my viewpoint? ;)

A lot of questions maybe? :)

It's a blessing to know you here, would love to hear more from you.

I'm not sure about ascension, it means different things to different peoples. I just try to stay in sync with my intuition, not trying to sound like a spiritualist or anything but 'to be one with the mind and eyes of dog..er God' kind of says it. Sleep patterns? I lost them too. hell ya, wake up 3:00 am wide awake and watch the dawn. I gave up on 3d definitions of success a long time ago, it isnt easy, but i actually have a circadian rhythm..wanna watch a sunrise without resorting to an alarm clock

I thought this was a nice story about how people become self destructive then rise again from the ashes. We all tuff guy cried hearing him speak.
There was a random guy came to an AA meeting i attended, he told his personal story of addictive tragedy and destruction. He explained that we come into this world like a freshly pressed sheet of paper, clean and smooth and white without imprint or character. As we travel though life sometimes we make mistakes or poor choices, or bad things happen to us. Every time we face these events poorly it is as if we are wrinkling this sheet of paper. As he told his story, every time he took a path that resulted in pain and suffering he crumpled the paper a little more. He compared it to his personal character, until it was no longer recognizable as a sheet of paper, or his character as having honor and integrity.

He continued, describing how he came to decide that he would change so that he would not create pain and suffering for himself and others. As he went along recounting his efforts to set his life right again he uncrumpled the paper a little more and smoothing it until again it resembled a sheet of paper, full of character and uniqueness of having experienced adversity and overcoming it. He had become a valued, though slightly worn, member of society again.

Hi Tree Wyrm,
please don't be so hard on yourself :)

I'm not intended to preach anything here, so you could just relax. It's nice to hear from you, because perhaps I need a "stronger" rational mind, look at the reality as it is, not as I wish. And perhaps you were right. I have to carefully think about your words.

Birds singing songs here, it's beautiful :)

It is a precious thing, the blank paper.

Not loving ourselves is the root of suffering, I think.

I suppose you're right again. Last evening i watched a movie about Nelson Mandela. I have had the good fortune to be able to speak with him years ago. He told me he spent alot of time shadow boxing, beating himself up until he was afraid of hitting himself with his right. Ive made some great mistakes too, forgiving and finding love for self again can be the hardest thing a man can do.
Keeping things simple, listening to the sounds of nature, giving those blank papers the best chance at fulfilling their purpose in life, these sort of things are difficult to regret.

Actually, what is mistake anyway? What is right, what is wrong? What is true and what is false?
After all, we all have lessons to learn.

There are lessons!!
Please teach me.
Iam but an ignorant and foul ogre in need of corrections, left to myself i will only imagine that i am the master kristos and this cannot be, truly, please teach me that i can rise to see the blessed glories your eyes behold.
I have nothing to offer, everything to give, if only you would teach me, what would you have from me for this?

Hi Tree Wyrm,

please allow me to say,

please do have compassion for yourself. For all the choices you have made :)

What is the weather at your place? You live near nature or not?

Its clear and cloudy, a dry rain..seriously..

Ind.

You see me.

Im ok, mostly anyways.
Im not that guy that can stretch his arm out and birds just wanna land on me lol, i dunno, cant explain it. Like being caught between 2 worlds, neither will fully accept and neither will let go.

I see you.
We're back so far in time it is nearly the beginning of the human experience. We look so different as original humans, but i am looking into the eyes of the same wonderful person my soul has journeyed with. Surrounded by an ancient forest. The light is clear and soft, the air humid to allow a dewy mist, comfortably warm. It's beautiful, and peaceful.
Thank you for being, just for being, I am grateful.

Now its dawn, and with the leaving of the night, the sun arrives,
and turns the dark to cloudy white then bright awake among our lives.
these two are one and like the sun, passes by before my lit blue eyes.
well said in fun, and process run, as days and nights they come,
and breathe our wishes brackish by our word; and then some.
but whatever we do say, to anysomewhere play, it is our will that drives.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Thanks.

Its time to reach out and in cold fear loosen off the dust along the way
and when we meet at junctions frozen in the mist, openly can say
that hours before and after travels are between us and held up
glowing sight in ritual language diced and broken; one small cup.
where passage as it lumbers passed our eye, is landscape on this day.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

The symbol of infinity is nice. Two mirror halves connected as one whole, moving outward and joining again in the center. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Life truly is a Divine Comedy, sweet Dante.

Happy travels ;-)
namaste vapes

Return to “Indigo Phenomenon”