natural organic products

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;996344][FONT=times new roman]
“Staying calm in all situations is not going to be easy, but with your knowledge and understanding you have a head start on many others. That will encourage others to follow your example, and you will be doing your bit to bring about peace on Earth.” (14)

So the awakening process accelerates and will continue to do so as we head towards Ascension. The light that is causing it is coming from off-planet sources like the central galactic Sun and exalted light beings in other dimensions. It is accelerating as time passes and raising consciousness levels, which can be seen in a global demand for peace and freedom.

Those who awaken now may not have as gentle a ride as we did but they will also be offered help in their awakening and adjustment, in ever-increasing amounts as the mentors of the Company of Heaven can approach us more closely and openly.
[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

What if this whole thing is an illusion? That we all agreed upon.. since it obviously started longer than we realize since the whole mayan calendar bit started this shit so it seems... So what if we're just learning to be peaceful and calm for our own purposes and then when January hits we're like... "well, I thought it was for the world but apparently it was for our own individual purposes"....?

Staying calm in all situations reminds me of those movies where those people are forced to take drugs to be emotionless. Where they are prevented from expressing their individuality. There are some very interesting people who are hyper and excited and calm would be the furtherst adjective they would fit.

I think some people might have unrealistic expectations of this supposed "many years in the making april fool's joke"..... and saying something is happening or is supposed to happen will only lead to grief and sadness when people don't see things the way they thought they were going to be.

Like, I'm all about peace and love. Life just seems to flow easier in this mindset opposed to being angry and bitter. But what if all of this is just... power of suggestion to get ourselves to a place of peace and everyone will be waiting until their dying day to see exactly what they were hoping/expecting? What if it's unrealistic to get this "level of peace" on Earth?

I think I'm just feeling defeated. I've worked harder on self this year than I ever have. And part of me feels like it might be a waste of time. Like, I honestly do not see myself being like this for 20-30... even 1 more year. I feel like I'm fooling myself. I'd just as well prefer to jump off a building than continue whatever this is... after January. I know that's not very optimistic of me but it's how I feel. Part of me wishes my curiosity would've never led me in this direction so I could continue living my life the way it was before.

Jeez.. everytime I get in doubt.. and listen to pandora (get over it yogi, pandora rocks...)... I hear all these songs about love, what a wonderful world... BLAH BLAH BLAH. When I doubt my "mystery man" I hear songs about "my girl" and all that jazz. I just turned to my three six mafia channel (yes haters, I listen to more than just oldies.. actually I didn't embrace oldies til this year.. I'm more of a rock girl, playas... YOU DON'T KNOW MEH! tttthhhbbbbb)... and I got "stay fly". I try to "trick" pandora but it's like... overflowing with love and stuff... what is this nonsense >.> It's shit like this that makes me think something bigger is happening. But then when I think about how life on Earth is "normally", I feel it's one big April Fools Joke.
Biblio - used, rare, out of print books for sale

[QUOTE=OBEsprite;996371]What if this whole thing is an illusion? [/QUOTE]
Well, that's another of those questions that could have an infinite number of answers. Some spiritual people do maintain that everything here on Earth is an illusion..... and other people can have many other points of view. IMHO I don't think it matters, one way or the other. We don't have to decide on one way of thinking.

We have to deal with what's in our minds, and what we can see in front of us. As to these types of questions, well, everybody has his/her own opinion.

[QUOTE=OBEsprite;996371]I think I'm just feeling defeated. I've worked harder on self this year than I ever have. And part of me feels like it might be a waste of time. [/QUOTE]My friend, as I said elsewhere, you "burnt out", after wanting "too much, too soon". Spiritual growth is a gradual thing. You're presently in the part of the growth cycle which is like "downtime". Get on with the Zen thing/idea of "chop wood, carry water." In other words, do normal daily things. "Get a haircut. Get a job."

Keep your options open, your ideas fluid, and don't commit to any spiritual ideas during this time. Eventually "the wheel will turn", things will make sense, and you'll be ready for your next "spiritual adventure".

Don't shoot the messenger (me); I didn't make it like this :) This is the way it works for most people, most of the time :) At any given time there are lots of people going through this.

Also, at any given time there are lots of people who can't get into the ideas you may have presented in the past, because, at that time, they were going through some downtime, and had no interest in new ideas.

It's all a cycle. The cycle is continuous. Don't panic. It's organic. It's all okay.

The "haters" [Edit: whoever they are - I assume you've had some criticism lately] are not in this cycle of spiritual growth because they have no interest in spirituality, whatever they might say. They are trapped in Earth/human cycles of up, down, up, down. That is what they choose. They could choose something else, at any moment, if they wanted. Ignore them :) No-one can hold you back if you have a genuine desire to learn and grow :)

btw Cream are one of my favourite bands. It's essential to play their music very loud, on a very good quality 2-channel stereo. IMHO :)

[INDENT] Prayer request

I'm asking for help from everybody who reads this. I would really appreciate some collective energy help with a housing issue. If you could, please say aloud with joy the following Benevolent Prayer for the situation. Thank you :) :) :)

"I ask any and all Beings to assist Grounded Gifts in every aspect of her housing issue, so that a housing miracle occurs and she receives a Most Benevolent Outcome that is better than she could ever hope for or anticipate, thank you!"
[/INDENT]

Thank you :)

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;996533]Well, that's another of those questions that could have an infinite number of answers. Some spiritual people do maintain that everything here on Earth is an illusion..... and other people can have many other points of view. IMHO I don't think it matters, one way or the other. We don't have to decide on one way of thinking.

We have to deal with what's in our minds, and what we can see in front of us. As to these types of questions, well, everybody has his/her own opinion.

My friend, as I said elsewhere, you "burnt out", after wanting "too much, too soon". Spiritual growth is a gradual thing. You're presently in the part of the growth cycle which is like "downtime". Get on with the Zen thing/idea of "chop wood, carry water." In other words, do normal daily things. "Get a haircut. Get a job."

Keep your options open, your ideas fluid, and don't commit to any spiritual ideas during this time. Eventually "the wheel will turn", things will make sense, and you'll be ready for your next "spiritual adventure".

Don't shoot the messenger (me); I didn't make it like this :) This is the way it works for most people, most of the time :) At any given time there are lots of people going through this.

Also, at any given time there are lots of people who can't get into the ideas you may have presented in the past, because, at that time, they were going through some downtime, and had no interest in new ideas.

It's all a cycle. The cycle is continuous. Don't panic. It's organic. It's all okay.

The "haters" are not in this cycle of spiritual growth because they have no interest in spirituality, whatever they might say. They are trapped in Earth/human cycles of up, down, up, down. That is what they choose. They could choose something else, at any moment, if they wanted. Ignore them :) No-one can hold you back if you have a genuine desire to learn and grow :)

btw Cream are one of my favourite bands. It's essential to play their music very loud, on a very good quality 2-channel stereo. IMHO :)[/QUOTE]

I've officially taken my name off "whatever invisible list" I may have signed myself up for. I feel like I've done enough and I deserve better than this.... I've decided if I want to grow spiritually, I'll do it when I'm dead... instead, I'd rather enjoy Earth life. I mean, according to free will, I can do this... so I will! Being a kind and decent person have nothing to do with spirituality. So... what's the point of seeking spirituality when we'll know after death? And if for some reason I feel different about it after I die, what's the point anyways? If it's really that big a deal, I'll just reincarnate and choose a less crazy path >.> I've decided to drop everything "spiritual." I just don't see the purpose (except for comfort). I've been able to maintain the kind of living I want without spirituality before this all started.... I mean what do I really expect to gain from developing "spiritually"? If you go by the definition, it's about learning about the other reality... I really don't think it's intended for us to dwell on these matters since we'll find out anyways after we die, and we knew before we were born. I really don't think we would set it up for ourselves to let people "fall through the cracks" just because they choose not to believe in anything (or just haven't had exposure to anything)... that doesn't sound like love, does it? Lol..."what a wonderful world" by louis armstrong just came on my Jack Johnson channel (soz yogz, it's just not a mudvayne or drowning pool day for me =P)

It's true... things really "feel better" when I ignore this stuff and hang out back in reality.

[INDENT] The Hopi Prophecy Bowl 12-21-12

The Vision:

To send a million prayers out for the birthing of the 5th World on December 21, 2012.

The Prayers

The birthing of the 5th World happens December 21, 2012, during the winter solstice! This transition into the 5th World will allow for more spiritual presence to be felt for all humans.

For the last 6 months, people have been putting their prayers for themselves, for their loved ones, for the earth, and for balance, peace, hope, harmony, and a new level of human acceptance, into pinches of tobacco and placing the tobacco into the Hopi Prophecy bowl.

On December 21, 2012, we are taking the bowl full of the peoples’ tobacco prayers to the Condor and Eagle SunDance in Bolivia to usher in the 5th World of Humans in ceremony.

Now we are sending out a call to all people everywhere who would like to add their prayers into the Hopi Prophecy Bowl.

So many of you have this transitional movement into the 5th World in your hearts and in your prayers already, so we ask you to submit those prayers to us. When we get your prayers, we will add tobacco to the bowl to send your prayers to Spirit.

All the tobacco prayers will be burned in ceremony releasing them into the As Above during the beautiful 4-day Condor and Eagle SunDance in Bolivia.

We thank you in advance.

Send in a Prayer

There are three ways you can add a prayer to usher in the 5th World:

Submit a prayer online and pin yourself to the map.

Participate in the collective prayers on December 21st, 2012, and pin yourself to the map so others can see.

Make a prayer into a pinch of tobacco and mail it to this address. (if you use this option, please send your tobacco prayers by Nov 15th so we can take them with us):

ISM
Box 343
Gabriola Island, BC
V0R 1X0
How it Works

Prayers make a difference in the morphogenetic field of humans. They help make change happen for the better.

A million prayers sent out all at one time make a big difference in the morphogenetic field of humans. They create a huge wave of change for the better!

* Click here to submit a prayer.

* Write your prayers on the form. These are whatever prayers you wish to make for yourself, for your loved ones, for the earth, and for balance, peace, hope, harmony, and a new level of human acceptance. Send any prayers for a change for the better as we enter the 5th World!

* Pin yourself to the map so others can see.

When your prayers are received, they will be placed into pinches of tobacco and the tobacco will be put into the Hopi Prophecy bowl to be burned ceremonially and sent to Spirit during the 4-day Condor and Eagle SunDance in Bolivia.

https://www.shamanicmedicine.ca/thevision/ [/INDENT]

Re. The The Hopi Prophecy Bowl 12-21-12 event

I have posted this notice on other threads. I am no longer able to edit the above posts, so I will post this notice here.

Notice

I've contacted a website called newagefraud.org . On this website, indigenous people discuss and debunk fraudulent people, and ideas, that are stealing Native cultures and making money from them.

It seems that if the Mayan people have some beliefs relating to 2012, they are not sharing them with the world. Several people claiming to be spokespeople for the Mayans are making money and gaining celebrity by speaking to the media about 2012.

I have queried some things with members at newagefraud.org.

What I was told:

The event I have listed in this thread, that contain references to Native culture:

The Hopi Prophecy Bowl 12-21-12

is considered to be "new age fraud" - that is to say, the elements in this event that claim to relate to Native American teachings are not genuine.

I was also told the following:

- Genuine Native events are not advertised online and do not charge money.

- The Hopi people don't discuss their beliefs with outsiders. They are forbidden to do so without permission from their tribal government.

I apologise sincerely if I have misled people by posting information about the above events.

Further notice: I still intend to participate in 2012 events in my own way, as I do believe there is an energy shift happening this year. I have experienced it in my own life.

I think people need to make up their own minds. There are a lot of genuine people who want to pray, meditate, celebrate and meet together, this month, and I think that is a good thing if it brings positive events in all our lives.

It seems (from what I can find out, so far) that it is not possible to definitively connect 2012 events or experiences with the Mayan people – as the Mayan people are keeping their beliefs private. That is as it should be.

Thanks. From what I can gather from the Native people at newagefraud.org, they don't care if people participate in New Age ideas and events, but they say that New Age ideas and events have nothing to do with Native teachings or beliefs, and that it is offensive for New Agers to describe their events and ideas as Native in any way.

It seems the people organising this event have decided to use the word "Hopi", and may not have permission to do so. I am still looking into it, to try to find out exactly what it is all about.

The "Sundance" mentioned - it is not a genuine Sundance. From what I can discern, Sundances are usually small, private events held by family groups. They are not open to the public. They are not advertised online.

IMHO this does not mean it is a bad thing that I have participated in offering a prayer in this project. It just means that the whole project is not a Hopi event.

It's better to know the truth.

Those who still wish to participate can do so :)

Thanks for reading this :)

I love this :)

I read about us writing letters and id very much so like to do that. I honestly love pencil and paper rather than technology. I feel as if i am apart of it and my words are felt more closely.

Also! I have been looking for answers for the longest time. All i read is bunch of stuff that just mkes 100 percent sense but after my 5th book, i realized i just wnted someone to understand me, not jut myself. Thnk you so much for posting this

I tried to read it all the way through, but honestly, there is no justification for the suffering we inflict upon ourselves and one another. I hope all of you get whatever reassurance you need, but at some point it is time to move on without having your hand held. And in fact, older Indigos (20's), need to get a grip and be prepared to help the children who are coming into this world. They learn by what we do, not by what we say. Just MHO.

[QUOTE=julianblackstar;1019521]now adays the saying "it takes a village to raise a child" is really starting to ring true.[/QUOTE]Yes, and as so many people were not raised by a village, they (or we) are looking, in increasing numbers, for additional guidance from unseen things/energies. The things we can see in front of us are not enough to guide us through our lives. And IME there is infinite guidance available to us, not from just a village, but from an endless universe :)

[FONT=times new roman]
What has for centuries raised humanity above the beast is not the cudgel but an inward music; the irresistible power of unarmed truth, the powerful attraction of its example
[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]— Boris Pasternak[/FONT]

GG,
and the School has replaced the angry Aunts and Feely Uncles, the village drunk,
the lying braggart, the incestious [next fields over] farmer, the bully, the pedophile
"Man of God" and all the "quaint" village folk.
Ah, those were the good old days.
;-\
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
note:
It did teach you to rely upon yourself,
and . . . .
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.
Became a rule.
:-)
Beauty,
pc.

[QUOTE=Psychic Child;1021574]GG,
and the School has replaced the angry Aunts and Feely Uncles, the village drunk,
the lying braggart, the incestious [next fields over] farmer, the bully, the pedophile
"Man of God" and all the "quaint" village folk.
Ah, those were the good old days.;-\[/QUOTE]Hi PC, I don't know that anything has been 'replaced'. I think perhaps we learn best from both our Earth experiences, no matter how difficult they may be -- 'the angry Aunts and Feely Uncles, the village drunk, the lying braggart, the incestuous [next fields over] farmer, the bully, the pedophile "Man of God"' --
AND the unseen 'village'.
Why not have the best of both worlds? :)

[FONT=arial]The promise of living by example in the new age

[/FONT][TABLE="class: contentpaneopen"]
[TR]
[TD="class: createdate"][FONT=arial] Thursday, 28 February 2013 00:13
[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial]by Avinash Do
[/FONT]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[FONT=arial]
https://www.livingnow.com.au/advertise/a ... w-age.html

...let’s take a look at what the new age movement is really about. [/FONT][FONT=arial]
In essence, the new age is about breaking away from old patterns of conditioning that have told us we are born to survive at all costs, and that in order to be happy we have to be something, achieve something, prove something. The outcome of that conditioned way of living is the ‘rat race’. There’s not enough time in the day to complete the tasks we need to complete, there’s no room for a breather, there’s no space to just relax and feel our heart, the spirit deep inside of us.

So the new age movement is about learning the art to cut through all those conditionings that tell us to be who we are not.
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial]
When we are able to see through, or realise, those ideas and conditionings as false, then what remains is love itself. And love just wants to flow, like a river. A river doesn’t try to flow, it just naturally flows. So when we realise that we are love, love will just flow.

That means every person we meet in our life, we treat them with love. When others are in need, naturally love will express. It will flow towards them, uplift them and help them, like the love of a mother when her child is sad. She will run towards the child and pick up the child in her arms and shower love on the child, who will immediately feel relieved.

So the new age movement calls upon every man and every woman to treat others and see others as if you’re not separate from them. It’s about seeing others as if they are your own child, or your own brother or sister.

... can a person feel love when there’s no peace?

Love and peace are like twins – they come together. Where there’s no peace there’ll be no love. If you cannot feel peace inside, you will not be able to feel love inside you. So, to really live it, we need to understand what causes emotional suffering, and to stop what leads to that.

It’s about understanding how thoughts create emotions, how emotions follow thoughts like a shadow, and how feeling trapped in emotions for long periods is what creates suffering.

Take the emotion of sadness, for example. It’s a beautiful emotion. I always say, if sadness were not a beautiful emotion, all the theatres in the world would close down. But when we’re trapped in that emotion for hours, weeks or months, that leads to emotional suffering.

So when a sincere seeker understands how that works, how constant chains of thoughts create suffering, they will search for and learn the art to cut the chain of thoughts, so that the emotions can dissipate and we can just be in that peace. That’s what spiritual practices in every tradition are trying to do. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial]
So to be the change, you’ve got to practise. The new age calls upon great courage to break through the old idea that we’re separate from each other, and begin to live that. When we live it, we start to become peaceful and happy, and love will just naturally flow through us.

Then others will be inspired by your kindness. A person will be mesmerised by the way you respond to their anger, and they’ll be curious, ‘How are you doing this?’ Their heart opens and in turn they will start experimenting with this. So they too will become happy, peaceful and loving. And it goes on and on.

So that is how happiness comes at the mass level. That is how the golden age will come. It will not come by studies and discussions, it will come by living it. And that’s not easy to do.

Which brings us back to what works, what brings results, and what doesn’t bring results. What makes you happy, what doesn’t make you happy? Every three to six months, are you noticing that you feel more joy, more happiness, more love, less trauma and less disturbance in your life?[/FONT]

I have experimented with and lived everything I have shared here, and it did not take long for me to shift from being someone who spent four hours crying at a time, with massive anger issues, to feeling beautiful and joyful in every moment, every second. I’ve done the experimentation, I’ve walked the path and I saw nothing but love and beauty in the end.

But it comes back to what our heart sincerely chooses. Do we want to live beautifully, joyfully and happily, or do we want to live always on edge, like a walking time bomb? Every individual is free to choose what their heart wants to experience and wants to feel.[/FONT]

Avinash Do: Vietnamese refugee to Australia at the age of 10. Aussie school student and sportsman. University student and part-time personal trainer. Accountant. Career drop-out and taxi driver. Spiritual seeker, hungry for happiness so that he could understand how to uplift others. Student and volunteer of Amma, the hugging saint, for 4 years. Attained enlightenment in 2009 at the age of 36.[/FONT]
Avinash now lives with joy and lightness in every moment, and teaches how we can achieve peace and happiness while living ordinary lives. Avinash holds regular classes, courses, workshops and retreats and his work is not-for-profit. More info at
www.AvinashDo.com[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1018870][FONT=book antiqua]

People in life who are the happiest don't have the best of everything... They make the best of everything they have.
[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Amen to that :')
so true, thanks for saying something simple yet something we tend to forget in times of struggle

chel
xx

[FONT=arial black]Sailor Bob Adamson:
https://www.sailorbobadamson.com/html/in ... _talk.html

If you are seeking truth, reality, God or whatever you like to call it, I suggest that you start with the only reality you are absolutely certain of—that is the fact of your own being. There is no one sitting here who can say 'I am not'.

Each one of us knows 'I am'. But that thought 'I am' is not the reality. It is the closest you will ever get to it with the mind. That 'I am' is just a translation by the mind of that sense of presence, the awareness of presence or the presence of that awareness. That is the only reality we are absolutely certain of. Nobody under any circumstances can say 'I am not'. That knowing is constantly and ever with us. And that is why we say that what you are seeking you already are.

We base what we talk about here on what the ancient traditions tell us. In Advaita, for instance, they call it non-dual—one-without-a-second. The one-without-a-second part means that even one could imply that there is something other than one.

In the Dzogchen scriptures they call it non-conceptual, ever-fresh, self-shining, presence awareness, just this and nothing else. And if you look at that, that is describing you, me and everything else. That presence of awareness is non-conceptual.
You don't have to hold a concept about it. It's ever fresh because it has no beginning and no end. It is self-shining like the sun. It shines of itself. It doesn't need a light to say 'I am shining'.

And that is what it is, just that which you cannot escape from, which you cannot get away from-presence-awareness. All the traditions will tell you that it is omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotence. That is all presence, all power and all knowing. It is constantly being pointed out down through the ages. It is nothing new, and it is obvious and evident and simplicity itself. There can be nothing simpler than one. And yet we miss it.

We miss it, purely and simply, because we look for an answer in the mind. If you question the mind, you will see that mind is time, and time can never be omnipresence. Even the concept 'presence' is not what the isness or the actuality is because presence (as a concept) is a part of time: past, present and future.

The very idea there is something to seek and someone to seek implies time, and time is mind. That is why you will never find the answer in the mind. To the mind, presence-awareness is no-thing. It hasn't got any shape, it hasn't got any form, hasn't got any time, hasn't got any space, hasn't got any beginning or any end. So it is no-thing. They call it 'emptiness'.

The mind can't grasp no-thing. It doesn't like no-thing. The mind, being a thing itself, is dualistic. It is always dividing into the pairs of opposites, into things. It cannot know or grasp or understand no-thing.

All this points to the fact that you may have been looking in the wrong direction. You are all intelligent people. Some of you may have been seeking for years. You have worked out so many things in the mind, but yet you can't find this because you believe it's some sensation or concept or idea in the mind that we have read about in books or people have talked about.

We look for something similar, and so we miss the 'no-thingness' of it.[/FONT]

Tom T Moore talks with his Guardian Angel/guide, Theo, during daily meditation, and has asked Theo many questions.

[FONT=times new roman]KARMA, THE SOUL AND THE HIGHER SELF[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]

Tom:
Theo teaches that we can clear karma for not only our present life, but for past and future lives (as they’re all happening at the same time) by saying the Benevolent Prayer I say each morning, which you can find at https://www.thegentlewaybook.com/signs.htm. I was “inspired” to create this prayer and Theo says it’s the first time I’ve done this in 1,005 lives so far.

Tom: Theo says that the “higher self” and soul are interchangeable words. Spirit, in my way of thinking, includes all spiritual beings, including Creators, Golden Light Beings (we call “Guardian Angels”), souls and more I haven’t learned about yet.
So follow the path that “resonates” with you.[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms]Vibrations

[FONT=verdana]Posted by IS member Humble Messenger

https://indigosociety.com/showthread.php ... owth/page3
[/FONT]
Vibrations carry a very, very, great importance in your life. To each of thee, it is of great importance to build about you vibrations which we shall refer to as being of a positive nature.

Each thought and each deed that is performed by you, has a result that emanates from you in vibrations. The sum and total of your thoughts and deeds will be reflected in the vibrations that surround you, and these vibrations emanate into your atmosphere, or your earth envelope, so to speak.

The vibrations that are contained in the envelope of your planet, are the sum and total of all of the thoughts and deeds of your people, and this, my friends, reacts again by causing events to take place around and upon your planet which are directly relative to the vibrations contained therein.

~

Please look at the people who are trying to be "virtuous". It is an incredibly difficult struggle, and they rarely have any fun! The idea has grown that if you're going to see god you must quit having fun. Because, after all, you think God doesn't know anything about fun.

[Just remember this:]

“Joy is a sign of the presence of God".

If you stop trying to become whatever it is you are trying to become and instead realize you are what you are, and this is the God moment, the God presence, then your struggle stops.

[/FONT]

Hi,

I would like to say that every one of us(humans) is the I AM(Incarnated Ascended Master) present in physical form. Our degree of mastership is reflected best through authentic Self Love.

John

[QUOTE=Telepath John;1026345]Hi,

I would like to say that every one of us(humans) is the I AM(Incarnated Ascended Master) present in physical form. Our degree of mastership is reflected best through authentic Self Love.

John[/QUOTE]

I love the way you used the letters in "I AM". That was very cool!

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1027663][FONT=times new roman]Greet each day
with your eyes open to beauty,
your mind open to change,
and your heart open to love.

[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Beautiful!

Everybody who reads this, please please please say Benevolent Prayers for rabana, and please donate to help her, if you can. Thank you :)

Please donate, if you can, to help the rabana appeal for funds to pay her medical costs, so that she can have the operation she needs to walk again. Even $10 would be a wonderful contribution.

Here is one of the threads about her situation:
need help-- please send energy, prayers, thoughts, healingrabana is a moderator here at IS who is not paid for the work she does here. She also runs a charity project, feeding and educating people in Mexico - for this she is not paid; she provides natural health consultations and counselling to people, unpaid .... now she is lying in a hospital bed with a cracked hip bone, unable to move, and with no funds to pay for the operation that will get her back on her feet. Please help her in her hour of need. Thank you

[FONT=trebuchet ms]

Learn to live without self concern. For this you must know your own true being as indomitable, fearless, ever victorious. Once you know with absolute certainty that nothing can trouble you but your own imagination, you come to disregard your desires and fears, concepts and ideas, and live by truth alone.

Just realise you are dreaming a dream you call the world and stop looking for ways out. The dream is not your problem. Your problem is that you like one part of your dream and not another. Love all or none of it, and stop complaining. When you have seen the dream as a dream, you have done all that needs to be done.

~ Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]

[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman][/FONT][FONT=times new roman]The real seeker of truth never seeks truth. On the contrary, he tries to clean himself of all that is untrue, inauthentic, insincere - and when his heart is ready, purified, the guest comes. You cannot find the guest, you cannot go after him. He comes to you; you just have to be prepared. You have to be in a right attitude.

~ Osho
[/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic]Take hold of your own life.
See that the whole existence is celebrating.
These trees are not serious, these birds are not serious.
The rivers and the oceans are wild,
and everywhere there is fun,
everywhere there is joy and delight.
Watch existence,
listen to the existence and become part of it.

~ Osho[/FONT]

I really like the above quote by Osho. Most of us are living an "artificial" life, spending almost all of our time indoors, concerned with survival, and snatching periods of recreation when we can; but even our recreation can be taken using artificial, human-made means.
It's nice to be reminded that the world around us is wild, free and full of joy and that is what we were born to be, too.

Joy is the most simplest and the most strongest way to rise our own vibrations quickly. That will have a huge impact to the world, making everything joyous - according to the nature.

Joy feels no death, no life. It is simply joy.

[QUOTE=joel;1028721]Joy is the most simplest and the most strongest way to rise our own vibrations quickly. That will have a huge impact to the world, making everything joyous - according to the nature.Joy feels no death, no life. It is simply joy.[/QUOTE]I agree. Somebody told me, a few years ago, that laughter raises our vibrations. It's taken me a while to really begin to understand that and to feel what that means.

Return to “Indigo Phenomenon”