A few words about how we can change our circumstances and experiences by responding to them in a different way.
From website www.authentic-response.com

[FONT=tahoma]What is an authentic response?

A reaction is an unconscious, past-oriented, controlled by fear or guilt, and partial or frozen, expression.

An authentic response is a conscious, present-oriented, whole-bodied, fully-completed expression involving every aspect of your being.

Why is it so important?

Your response creates an outcome, which then creates your circumstances. If you want to change your circumstances, first change your response.

It can be easy to judge or blame our lives on everything outside of ourselves, especially if no one has shown us that we have a choice.

Authentic Response shows you how to become more internally-validating, responding from the 'inside-out' instead of reacting from the 'outside-in', so you can manifest the life you want.

Everyone has a life path - the most direct route to fulfillment and self-realization. This path is honored, amplified, clarified and celebrated by living your most authentic response.[/FONT]

these words as simple as they are carry huge strength as they are so true.

we are judged on our actions, not on our thoughts.

QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1029535]A few words about how we can change our circumstances and experiences by responding to them in a different way.
From website www.authentic-response.com

[FONT=tahoma]What is an authentic response?

A reaction is an unconscious, past-oriented, controlled by fear or guilt, and partial or frozen, expression.

An authentic response is a conscious, present-oriented, whole-bodied, fully-completed expression involving every aspect of your being.

Why is it so important?

Your response creates an outcome, which then creates your circumstances. If you want to change your circumstances, first change your response.

It can be easy to judge or blame our lives on everything outside of ourselves, especially if no one has shown us that we have a choice.

Authentic Response shows you how to become more internally-validating, responding from the 'inside-out' instead of reacting from the 'outside-in', so you can manifest the life you want.

Everyone has a life path - the most direct route to fulfillment and self-realization. This path is honored, amplified, clarified and celebrated by living your most authentic response.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

From Tom T Moore’s newsletter, 18 April 2013

MBO’S FOR EASY TRANSITION

Beverley writes: Last weekend, my mother-in-law was in very bad shape and ready to pass from this world, but my husband and I knew that she was in a lot of fear about going. She had been in a lot of pain from RA for years, but was fighting the dying process because of the fear. My husband and I were by her bedside and asked the angels for an MBO for her death process, to take away the fear and for her to be able to pass peacefully.

A little while later, I was able to 'see' her pull out of her body and I relayed this to my husband who was praying and talking out loud to her, constantly reassuring her of what a good mother she had been and reassuring her of his love and that it was ok to let go. I watched and 'saw' her standing in front of an angel who was pointing toward the light for her to go. She actually sat down (her spirit self) and I 'heard' her say, 'I'm not worthy to go to the light', and she looked left toward what appeared to be a smoky gray dark area. I relayed this quickly to my husband, who assured her of her worthiness, as I also did mentally to her.

Then I saw her get up, look left, look right, then look at the angel who was pointing to the right - and then I saw her step right into the light. I told my husband what she had done, and we were, at the same time, sad but relieved for her, as we knew she had made a good choice. As we watched her breathing gradually cease, we gave thanks that she had indeed received a most benevolent outcome for her dying process, and we received one, too, at being able to be there to help her, and to help her make a decision we felt was correct, and very deserving, for her.

We are not sure what kind of experience she would have had, had we not asked for the MBO when we did. And it was so important that we were both able to be there for her when she needed us most. Thank you for letting me share our story.

Tom: My next door neighbor’s mother-in-law was within two weeks of transitioning according to the hospice nurse. I emailed her this story, which she read to her. She transitioned the next morning at 5:45 am. If you have a loved one in a similar situation you might wish to read this story to him or her.

[QUOTE=joel;1029571]My personal favorite from Osho: "You are not sent as beggars into the world, you are sent as emperors."
It has a very deep meaning to me.[/QUOTE]

i see begging as a sin for quite some years now. So yes i like this one as well.

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1029134]I agree. Somebody told me, a few years ago, that laughter raises our vibrations. It's taken me a while to really begin to understand that and to feel what that means.[/QUOTE]

Or smiling too, that chisels the stoicness. Laugh at all the tragedy as though it is absurd and revel in the wonder, but then go back to work that's why we're here. We all need a break sometimes.

[QUOTE=Swan Swarm;1034088]i see begging as a sin for quite some years now. So yes i like this one as well.[/QUOTE]

I hate myself when I beg. I think its my soul hating my ego. Haters gonna hate! lol

Lots of tension in the air this past week, and dramatic events. A big build-up to the lunar eclipse and full moon due to take place on Saturday 25 May.
Sending the deep green Lightstream of healing to all who read this :)

If you're going through difficult times at present, try to remember that nothing lasts forever, and eventually 'the wheel of life will turn' and things will improve for you. Don't give up :)

[FONT=book antiqua]If you’re going through hell, keep going.
~ Winston Churchill[/FONT]

I've posted this here before, but posting it again as I find it a nice reminder ...

From Beacons Of Light, 16 June 2011

[FONT=book antiqua]We are not here to teach you anything, we are here to help you re-member.

We are here to help you reveal that part of yourself (your light) so that you can see this reflection for yourself.

It is not about showing anybody else or proving your abilities or magic.

You take it (your light) forward and balance it with responsibility, and you balance it with harmony with the other gods around you, and you learn to infuse everything with light.

This naturally amplifies your light.

This is exactly where you are moving to and exactly what you are beginning to do right now. [/FONT]

rolls eyes, obviously by how worse the world is getting the new agers infusing light is working lol. I thought they won the war lol. Delusional , completely.

Lightworker's Daily Re-minder www.lightworker.com

Steve Rother: Shortly after the Group began their messages to me, I asked for guidance to stay on my path. This was what they gave me as a guide. I use it every morning after my 26 second morning focus. It has meant a lot to me over the years and I want to share it here.

[FONT=palatino linotype]I ask that spirit walk with me this day and that I have the courage to carry this truth within me in all that I do. To fully stand in my own truth and power is to honor the spirit within.
Help me today to re-member both who I am and who I am not.

Who I am is magnificent, yet to carry a facade of who I am not only detracts from that magnificence.

To accept the truth of my own limitations, clears the path to carrying my true power.
I know that holding my power is only possible when I am not afraid of being vulnerable.

This day I will balance my ego by checking it often and see my true motivations.

I accept the power that is rightfully mine and will to use it to create Home on this side of the veil.

I ask that I may allow spirit to emanate from me to all who choose to look upon me, that I may be a perfect mirror so that they may see the God within themselves

Help me to touch their hearts with my love and allow them to re-member Home and who they really are as I re-member who I am.

As spirit walks with me this day I remember to give thanks for the gift of spirit on my shoulder. May I always use it to the highest good of all concerned.

I vow to enjoy this day to its fullest and to laugh at every opportunity.

This day I will play the wonderful Game and I will carry the vibrations of Home in every move on the Gameboard.

This day I will Re-member.

[/FONT]
~

~ written by BuilderOfCastles, on Indigo Society

Zen. The concept of no-mind

No mind is to not have no preconceived notions. If someone started talking to you about something you had experience with, it would be no-minded to be as though you had no experience, to understand your experience is an aspect, subjective, and subject to your perception, and to let go of it as any other linear thought. It is to be in the moment, and being entirely.

When an idea manifests and we hold it then we merely have a point of view.
If an idea arises, you analyze and let go of it and another comes and you do the same. You become well-rounded and gain understanding.

Not being quiet about what you know but deliberately knowing nothing.

[FONT=times new roman]Recognise the naturalness that you are--pure, all pervasive, space like, ever expressing, spontaneous presence-awareness, with no reference point (self nature) having any substance or independent existence.

Failing to recognise naturalness (the unity of appearance and emptiness, space and its content), delusion happens and there is a grasping of or fixation on appearance--me and the other--a seeming duality.

Without that fixation there is freedom as naturalness, delusion dissolves and evenness (non-duality) remains--the natural state--simply this, nothing else.

Naturally remaining as naturalness (equanimity) is the natural (effortless) meditation of no one to meditate and nothing to meditate on--no trying to get or trying to avoid, just effortless being which is always already so. Recognise this again and again.

'Sailor' Bob

Sailor Bob Adamson
https://www.sailorbobadamson.com/html/in ... _talk.html
[/FONT]

I recently read this. It really made me think. You’ve probably seen it before, but I think it’s worth repeating.

People were created to be loved.

Things were created to be used.

The reason the world is in chaos

is because things are being loved
and people are being used.

[QUOTE=indigochild25;1040967]Thank you so so so much for this letter, I feel so cleansed, so in tune with myself. I can't help but just smile! :)[/QUOTE]Hey there indigochild25, sending you lots of good vibes :)

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1043073]Hi Nea Emris, nice to meet you :)[/QUOTE]

Nice to meet you too. :D

Funny how I wasn't 'ready' to read the letter the last time I checked this thread, but now I was. Oh my, was I ready for it. <3

[FONT=arial]

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man

You, you may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the world will be as one

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]- John Lennon[/FONT][FONT=arial]
[/FONT]

This lovely message/letter brought a very much needed release, via tears. I wasn't even aware that I needed to cry. An incident happened a few days ago (that pierced my heart), which made me very angry(angrier than Ive been in some time). Even though I'm a female, like a lot of men, anger for me is an emotion that I naturally feel more comfortable expressing. My anger is very potent though, and quite toxic to my body when it gets stuck inside. Anyways, it had started to crystallize in my already damaged soft tissue muscle around my heart(when this happens, I get very bad pains in this area. Also, last night I could feel negative spirits around, because this incident had hurt me and therefor made me more vulnrable. I shielded and it helped, some.

The letter was very relevant in that you speak of love (5th dimension, the heart chakra- where my trauma is and where my anger gets crystallized, blocking my ability to freely love, undermining my power), that love is what our power is. That it is essential for us to do our best to forgive others that don't understand us, and hurt us in the process. My incident that I mentioned is with my brother, and its basis lies in him misunderstanding me, and being unknowingly (and knowingly) hurtful, and sometimes verbally abusive.

Anyways, thanks again Grounded Gifts for sharing this message<3

Hey there, Ohshin, I'm female too, and we are trained to repress our anger and tolerate abuse, which means we don't learn how to release our anger in safe ways -- leading to depression, anxiety and other symptoms. That's been my experience of it, anyway. We need to give ourselves permission to be angry when anger is the appropriate response, and then release our anger in safe ways, and then heal ourselves and deal with the event/situation.

And many guys need to give themselves permission to emote, to have sympathy for those in need, and to talk openly about their health and others' health and wellbeing -- instead of just responding to stress by being angry :)

IME when hurt is caused by someone we know, esp. family or a partner, it cuts us to the core because we have higher expectations of the people we let into our inner circle. I guess we need to remember that keeping ourselves safe is the priority, avoiding people who repeatedly abuse us, or, in situations where there is potential for a positive way forward with the person, heal ourselves and then assess what we can do to improve the relationship with the person.

Sometimes people will refuse to admit they have harmed us. I think, personally, that the word 'forgiveness' doesn't cover all that needs to be done, to heal. I think, for me, it's more about accepting that I'm never going to get the acceptance I expect from that person, and accept and let go, and spend my time with somebody else who does give me that acceptance.

I'm kinda rambling here .... anyway, I hope things work out with your brother. Thanks for your thoughts about love and the heart. I keep reading, here, there, and everywhere, that this is supposed to be the era of the opening of the hearts of humankind.
I guess the opening of hearts and the surrender to love and self-acceptance occurs one heart at a time :)

Coinicidence.....I just stumbled upon this, which I wrote in my How To Clean Your Aura thread.

[FONT=arial]If somebody hurts us, even in a minor way, and steals energy from us, we can imagine offering that energy to the person as a gift; bestowing the gift of that energy as a gesture of "giving up the fight" (because the "fight" is pointless!)

If we can do this -- truly let go of that energy and give it away to that person, because we recognise that we each have an infinite supply of energy from our Creator, so there is no need to "hoard" energy or hold onto it, as it can be instantly replenished -- then we create an amazing, new energy that can actually help to heal and balance us and the person who stole from us.

Some people talk about this as "forgiveness", but I don't think the word forgiveness tells the true story, or that it is a word that many of us can relate to, or use constructively.

Giving the stolen energy as a gift -- letting it go -- can be an easier way to "break the karmic tie" that the other person created by stealing our energy :)[/FONT]

Some affirmations to say aloud with joy, for today :)

[FONT=garamond]AFFIRMATIONS[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]

I am connected to my Source Energy, and I am here to experience outrageous joy!

I feel blessed and I expect good things to flow to me.

I am a full receiver of the Stream of Well-Being, for I am an extension of it!

I am extremely successful.

I am wealthy beyond measure.

My body is glowing with good health and vitality.

I am energetic and motivated.

I radiate good health.

I am ageless.

I am very, very happy.

Everything I need and want comes easily to me.

I am strong.

I am fit.

I stand strong and free.

I am at peace.

I
am healed.

I radiate Light & Love.

I am proud of who I am.

Every day, my life gets better and better.

I am connected to my Source Energy, and I am here to experience great joy.
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]
I came here to create, and I love every minute of it.

[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]

And so it is.

[/FONT]

https://www.livingnow.com.au/advertise/a ... uture.html
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=franklin gothic medium]How are you looking at the future?
[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=franklin gothic medium]Saturday, 29 June 2013 15:01
[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=franklin gothic medium]by Steve Ray
[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[FONT=franklin gothic medium]I believe in magical thinking. I’m told that this is not a good or desirable thing, because it’s not real. But here’s the thing: the magical reality I inhabit is nothing more than my very ordinary world which I now simply accept as the best I could have. And there it is. Voila! An extraordinary world.

The suffering in me has all but gone because it was the fear of the unknown that fuelled that pain.

The unknown is no longer fearful because I’ve realised I’m not being ambushed by anyone or anything.

The unknown holds no particular fascination to be known or understood – it’s simply mysteriously beautiful.

Life is magical because it’s filled with love.

There’s still plenty of confusion and sadness and wrongdoing as well ... but
[/FONT][FONT=franklin gothic medium] it somehow has no power.[/FONT][FONT=franklin gothic medium]

I can feel Love working on and through all of it, like it’s correcting everything that’s not yet part of Love.

We are all waking and it’s beautiful.

I’m not out to change anything either, including you.

The magic is just in seeing that everything has been created only for one purpose: for us to awaken into

[/FONT][FONT=franklin gothic medium]
[/FONT]Steve Ray is one of the co-ordinators of Padmacahaya’s Open Heart activities in Victoria, Australia. Open Heart practices connect practitioners with the divine essence located within their non-physical heart (centre of feeling) through simple meditation techniques which can be profound and transformative.

For information about Padmacahaya, go to https://www.padmacahayamelbourne.org.au

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1047513]Hey there, Ohshin, I'm female too, and we are trained to repress our anger and tolerate abuse, which means we don't learn how to release our anger in safe ways -- leading to depression, anxiety and other symptoms. That's been my experience of it, anyway. We need to give ourselves permission to be angry when anger is the appropriate response, and then release our anger in safe ways, and then heal ourselves and deal with the event/situation.

And many guys need to give themselves permission to emote, to have sympathy for those in need, and to talk openly about their health and others' health and wellbeing -- instead of just responding to stress by being angry :)

IME when hurt is caused by someone we know, esp. family or a partner, it cuts us to the core because we have higher expectations of the people we let into our inner circle. I guess we need to remember that keeping ourselves safe is the priority, avoiding people who repeatedly abuse us, or, in situations where there is potential for a positive way forward with the person, heal ourselves and then assess what we can do to improve the relationship with the person.

Sometimes people will refuse to admit they have harmed us. I think, personally, that the word 'forgiveness' doesn't cover all that needs to be done, to heal. I think, for me, it's more about accepting that I'm never going to get the acceptance I expect from that person, and accept and let go, and spend my time with somebody else who does give me that acceptance.

I'm kinda rambling here .... anyway, I hope things work out with your brother. Thanks for your thoughts about love and the heart. I keep reading, here, there, and everywhere, that this is supposed to be the era of the opening of the hearts of humankind.
I guess the opening of hearts and the surrender to love and self-acceptance occurs one heart at a time :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your kind words. I worked with/counselled woman who were in abusive relationships, for 3 years. I have been on both ends. Teacher and student. Healer and healing...and so it goes, round and round.

As for my brother, unfortunately we live together in a situation where I pay most of the rent. I'am also tied into a year lease with him, so there is no easy way out. Ive just been ignoring him, so its been quiet. I had the best of intentions for both of us when I pitched this idea, but I'm really getting nothing from this scenario, other than a lack of freedom in my own home. I left home when I was 14, out of self preservation, now here I'am at 33 stuck (for now), living with a non supportive, self absorbed family member again, lol. Thank god everything is transient.

It feels good to come here and escape/live/be as I truly am.

<3

[FONT=century gothic]

Perhaps life is more about discovering what enriches us as human beings than it is about cataloguing all the things that should be believed or disbelieved, upheld as true and real, or dismissed as false and unreal.

Stephen Denham, author of A Plate of Eggs, “a book dedicated to the mateship of the soul”.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Dunn0110;1048534]So beautiful...... I love this[/QUOTE]Hi Dunn0110 :) Thanks :)

Reading these positive responses makes me feel like I could cry, with happiness. I'm really grateful for people's kind words :)

[QUOTE=Ohshin;1048975]As for my brother, unfortunately we live together in a situation where I pay most of the rent .... I'am also tied into a year lease with him, so there is no easy way out....I had the best of intentions for both of us when I pitched this idea, but I'm really getting nothing from this scenario, other than a lack of freedom in my own home... here I'am at 33 stuck (for now), living with a non supportive, self absorbed family member again
[/QUOTE]Maybe this is one of those situations where you can ask yourself: what I am meant to learn from this? If you went into this lease knowing, deep down, that you were doing a favour for your brother, then maybe the lesson is: don't carry people who should be carrying themselves, because they'll only weigh you down.
It may be that your brother won't appreciate you until he's living somewhere else and realising how good he had it, sharing with you. Maybe he's treating you like a parent, making you responsible for him, to avoid growing up and self-parenting his own life.

[FONT=palatino linotype]If we listen to our insides, we will also find that inner therapist who says, “Pay attention! I’m going to make you hurt a bit now so you will wake up.” For this reason I sometimes call pain and suffering “God’s reset button.” It is sometimes the only thing that will make people change.

- Bernie Siegel[/FONT]

Return to “Indigo Phenomenon”