unknown starseed posted this on https://indigosociety.com/showthread.php ... ert/page82 I've included most of what was written.

[FONT=tahoma]we teach each other lessons that we may not even know we are teaching

and now we are accepting the fact and listening to everyone including ourselves well DONE!

love is the only thing that exists so let the energy flow with your love

I am sharing this with you for a reason

like rays of sunlight hitting the earth so is everyone's love shining bright

like my diamonds and my crystals

so pure

so magnificent

for what is the planet but a glowing sphere in the loving place called space

where we all live where we all breathe, live,

we all are beings of the divine

so this is what I say

we all came here with a mission

every human being on earth

the mission was to be beings of the divine

but on our way there we got caught in our three d ways

so much that we got consumed by them

then we forgot all about a mission and got caught in traps of greed racism can't trust anyone stuff etc.

now we’re starting to remember

so be the divine beings that you truly are.

love and light forever more-unknown starseed[/FONT]

Well this was good... It left me wondering, can we have a direct connection, can some of us meet somewhere? Any of forums leaves me still pretty empty as you all know it is sadly true. So how about it.. Ideas?

[QUOTE=lightsoldier;1050695]Hey GG how are you?[/QUOTE]lightsolider! I think of you regularly and wonder how you are. I'm struggling on. It's been a stressful few months, lately, but I continue to visualise breakthroughs and I continue to investigate all sorts of things. Life goes on :)

[QUOTE=NOYZ;1050697]Well this was good... It left me wondering, can we have a direct connection, can some of us meet somewhere? Any of forums leaves me still pretty empty as you all know it is sadly true. So how about it.. Ideas?[/QUOTE]There is a meetups thread somewhere on this site. People arrange to meet; I don't know if they do actually end up meeting.
I think most of the members are in the US; if you live in Finland, you might need to find Indigos/spiritual people living near you. You might need to look on Finnish websites for spiritually minded people who'd like to get together. Good luck :) Hope you meet some wonderful people :)

[TABLE="width: 46"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]From Peace lies in letting go of the need to know by A.C. Ping, author, teacher, philosopherl
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
https://www.livingnow.com.au/advertise/a ... -know.html

[FONT=times new roman]As we get older, a funny thing happens to us. We forget that the world is a mystery and instead we start to believe that we really can work it out. And there lies the paradox. Knowledge is not wisdom.

We forget the most essential truth – the mystery of the world and the truth that we will never truly understand. [/FONT]

[h=1][FONT=arial]3 Things You Can Do Today to Start Living a Happier Life
[/FONT][/h][FONT=arial]https://www.innerstillnessproject.com/
Posted on July 8, 2013 by Eric in Happiness

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]“Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.”
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

“Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.”
Eleanor Roosevelt[/FONT]

[FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial]
Happiness must not always come from big things and events. It can come from smaller, daily habits too.[/FONT]

So today I’d simply like to take a look at 3 quick tips and habits that help me to live a happier life. Pick one and see how it works for you.[/FONT]

Help someone.
[/FONT]

Helping someone out is one of simplest but also one of the most powerful things one can do to live a happy life.[/FONT]

How can you help someone out? By giving them value in some form. Such forms could be:[/FONT]

[FONT=arial] [/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial]Offering some practical help. With for example work, moving houses or cooking dinner.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial]Giving some good advice. People may not always want advice but if they ask then give your best advice based on your experience.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial]Being understanding instead judgmental. Two questions that can help with that are: What parts of this person can I see in myself? How is he or she like me?[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial]Hugs. The comfort of one hug or more can make the other person’s situation at least a bit better.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial]Encourage someone. There is much discouragement in the world. So instead, be an exception and encourage people to believe in themselves and what they want to do.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial]Just listen. Sometimes people don’t want any help. They just want to vent or for someone to listen as they figure out things and release pent up emotions. It may not seem like much but it can be an immense help for someone who needs it. So be there fully – don’t sit there thinking about something else – and listen.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial]Put things into perspective. It’s easy to get wrapped up in a problem and to make a mountain out of a molehill. But you can help out by adding your perspective. The two of you can talk about it, perhaps laugh about it and even find the hidden opportunity within the problem that in one person’s head may have almost seemed like the sky was falling.[/FONT]
And remember to pat yourself on the back and appreciate yourself for helping someone out. Do not brush it off or make it smaller than it is. Pause and take a moment to quietly reflect on how you did something good.[/FONT]

Have a low bar for happiness.
[/FONT]

This is something I have experimented with lately.[/FONT]

I tell myself this when I wake up in the morning: “Have a low bar for happiness today.”[/FONT]

As I tell myself this and try to keep it in mind during the day I appreciate things more. The food, my work, the weather, the small events of the day becoms not everyday stuff but something I feel happy to have. The small or what may be something one takes for granted becomes something I now often pause for a moment or two to take in and appreciate.[/FONT]

But if I become happier in my everyday life for the smaller things does that mean that I become unmotivated to keep working towards the bigger things?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial]Not in my experience so far.[/FONT]

This way of looking at my life instead fuels me with more energy and inspiration, life becomes lighter and I feel less inner resistance as I explore and work towards both small and bigger things.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial]I recommend giving this one a try and see how it works for you. You’ll of course forget about this low bar for happiness from time to time during the day if you are like me. That is only natural and this still makes a big difference in my day.[/FONT]

Be kind to yourself.
[/FONT]

Being kind to yourself is a wonderful things to live a happier life and a life with high self-esteem. There are many way to be kinder to yourself, but here are three good ones that I often use and have found to be powerful.[/FONT]

1. Change your input to things that are kind and constructive.
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial]Destructive messages from the people around you or from people further away such as media, advertising and society in general does not help you to be kind to yourself. So, bit by bit, replace them with other daily and weekly input.[/FONT]

It could be the encouragement of friends and family and the help from someone close who has been in a situation that you are in now. It could be practical personal development books and blogs that help you out with real solutions to the challenges you face and the goals you want to achieve. It could be spending more time in nature and in silence to relax and recharge yourself.[/FONT]

2. Compare yourself with yourself.
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial]Comparing what you have and your results to what other people have and have accomplished can really kill your motivation and keep your self-esteem at a low level. There are always people ahead of you.[/FONT]

So focus on you. On your results. And how you can and have improved your results. This is important because it’s a great motivator to see how much you have improved and how far you have come.[/FONT]

3. Give yourself a break.
[/FONT]

I sometimes hear that you should always be positive or always be winning or working towards your goal. That may sound inspirational in theory. But reality is not ideal or perfect and neither are you and I. Life gets in the way sometimes. You may get in your own way. And sometimes you simply don’t have the energy or the courage or the time to do something. And that is OK.[/FONT]

Instead of trying to live up to some perfect image that other people and/or you may press upon you, choose to set human standards for yourself. Choose to give yourself a break when things don’t go as you may have wished and choose to cut yourself some slack. Instead of beating yourself up mercilessly.
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]
~
[/FONT]

Did anyone else see this?

[FONT=arial]End Of Days: Canadian Defense Minister Admits That There Are Aliens Amongst Us

By Tech Editor on June 17, 2013

Canadian politician and former minister of defense, Hon. Paul Hellyer revealed recently that there are four different species of aliens living amongst the human race. He recently testified at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in Washington, DC that took place in May.

The goal of this mock hearing was to “accomplish what the U. S. Congress had failed to do for forty-five years – seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time – evidence pointing toward an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race.”

Five former members of U.S. congress and one former U.S. senator listened to more than thirty hours of testimony from government officials, military personnel, researchers, and witnesses. Huffington Post Canada describes that, as part of his testimony, Hellyer stated that “aliens are living among us and that it is likely at least two of them are working with the U.S. government.”

More specifically, Hellyer announced that at least four species of extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth for thousands of years. According to Huffington Post Canada, he also stated that some extraterrestrials originate from the “Zeta Reticuli, the Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, and Altair star systems” and “may have different agendas.”

Below is a video of Hellyers testimony from the hearing https://www.theheraldng.com/end-of-days- ... -us-watch/

___

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

Paul Hellyer spoke at the Citizen Hearing On Disclosure (the non-governmental hearings chaired by six former U.S. congressmen and aimed at, according to the event's website, doing "what the U.S. Congress had failed to do for forty-five years")[12], which was held on April 29th to May 3rd 2013 in Washington, DC, and testified that "aliens are living among us and that it is likely at least two of them are working with the U.S. government".

He asserted a number of things, like:

• "At least four species" of alien have been visiting Earth for "thousands of years";

• Some of the aliens hail from the "Zeta Reticuli, the Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, and Altair star systems" and "may have different agendas";

• "there are live ETs on Earth at this present time, and at least two of them are working with the United States government".[/FONT]
___

Yikes. That was one, for sure. Usually when I see them on buses etc. they are kind of docile, weird, tripping off in their own world. Sometimes the whole bus is full of them and I'm the only non-alien. Once when that happened, I felt very uncomfortable, but all the other passengers seemed comfortable with each other, even though they were strangers. I'd never felt like the odd one out in quite that way before. It was a weird, weird ride. I forgot to check in the driver's mirror to see if the driver also was one.

I used to have a group of friends, years ago, who would joke about the aliens living among us, but too many weird things happened (too many artificial, undercover ones out there -- if you know how to spot 'em) and it was somehow always a bit more than a joke.

One sure way to tell an alien: he or she is wearing several layers of winter clothing on a hot day. A dead giveaway.

It was spring going on summer, and yes she was in layers of black outdated clothing. It's nice to hear I'm not the only one who has encountered them in this dimension. Thanks for sharing GG. Wow a whole bus full, are sure you weren't on a space craft discised as a bus?! Lol, joking, but not really.

I wonder why she/it was so focused on me? She focused on me before I noticed her, and that's what brought my attention to her. I wonder if she was trying to unerve me, and feed off my fear, or to convey something to me. What ever it was, it didn't feel good.

[QUOTE=Ohshin;1052668]Wow a whole bus full, are sure you weren't on a space craft discised as a bus?! Lol, joking, but not really.[/QUOTE]That cracked me up :D I never thought of that ...

[QUOTE=Ohshin;1052668]I wonder why she/it was so focused on me? She focused on me before I noticed her, and that's what brought my attention to her. I wonder if she was trying to unerve me, and feed off my fear, or to convey something to me. What ever it was, it didn't feel good.[/QUOTE]Nup, it's just that they don't expect to be recognised. A lot of them don't even know they're aliens. They might look at a person who is into spirituality, because they can sense that you're "not like the other humans." They get a bit curious, some of them. The nasty stare, well, it was just trying to get your attention, to see if you knew what it was. And you did. But it didn't do anything. Sounds like its mission here on Earth is to look strange and travel on public transport. Not much of a mission...

All of this is just MHO, of course ...

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1052671]That cracked me up :D I never thought of that ...

Nup, it's just that they don't expect to be recognised. A lot of them don't even know they're aliens. They might look at a person who is into spirituality, because they can sense that you're "not like the other humans." They get a bit curious, some of them. The nasty stare, well, it was just trying to get your attention, to see if you knew what it was. And you did. But it didn't do anything. Sounds like its mission here on Earth is to look strange and travel on public transport. Not much of a mission...

All of this is just MHO, of course ...[/QUOTE]

Hmm perhaps you are right. There was something familiar about her physical discise... She reminded me of a woman who was in a dream I had some years ago when I was in New Orleans and my gifts of extra sensory perception were wide open. In the dream this woman belonged go a group of black magicians, and she knew of me even though she was in Europe and told me she would find me for he group. There could be no relation at all, it is just something that came to mind after my encounter with the ET, and now some ten years later when I think about it.

Anyways, I dont want to monopolize your thread GG.

<3

No problem, it's not monopolising the thread; this is what the thread is for, talking about things and bouncing ideas around.
Well, only you can know what this alien woman was about. IMHO the main thing is that you were safe, she didn't do anything. She can't hurt you. You saw something in her that probably no-one else has seen in her. Don't be intimidated, though. It's a jungle out there, as the saying goes. But we are safe. We are loved :)

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1052687]No problem, it's not monopolising the thread; this is what the thread is for, talking about things and bouncing ideas around.
Well, only you can know what this alien woman was about. IMHO the main thing is that you were safe, she didn't do anything. She can't hurt you. You saw something in her that probably no-one else has seen in her. Don't be intimidated, though. It's a jungle out there, as the saying goes. But we are safe. We are loved :)[/QUOTE]

It is a jungle, though I feel safe. I know beneath any doubts or insecurties that may pop up that I have a profound strength... And it is building. If I feel unsafe, I've descovered that I only need put on my golden armour(kind of like a sheild), and then it's like duh... I'm a warrior;)

<3

Interesting, Ohshin.
One of the physical shields that I have used
in this dimension could be described as a
metallic golden skin. Is that the same as
your Golden Shielding?
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
note:
I taught a friend to manifest one too,
but his was transparent. He went to
give blood at a red cross blood drive.

Knopper didn't like the sight of blood so he
put his minds into the 4th dimension. His skin
shield activated when the technician came to
insert the needle. :-)
She couldn't penetrate his skin, and tried so
hard she bent the needle. :-)
When she went to replace the needle, I told
him [telepathically] to remove the shield from
his right arm, and that the needle penetration
was needed to give blood. When she came back
the new needle worked fine. . . :-) :-) :-)
Beauty,
pc.

Not exactly, I imagine a beautiful detailed almost metal/metalic(but made of liquid gold light) armor, pleasing to the eye something that à warrior goddess would wear;)

It sounds like there are simularities though:)

[QUOTE=Ohshin;1052720]Not exactly, I imagine a beautiful detailed almost metal/metalic(but made of liquid gold light) armor, pleasing to the eye something that à warrior goddess would wear;)

It sounds like there are simularities though:)[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention it comes equipped with a crown like helmet.

Interesting, Ohshin.
One of the physical shields that I have used
in this dimension could be described as a
metallic golden skin. Is that the same as
your Golden Shielding?
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
Not exactly, I imagine a beautiful detailed almost metal/metalic(but made of liquid gold light) armor, pleasing to the eye something that à warrior goddess would wear;)
I forgot to mention it comes equipped with a crown like helmet.
Just one question Psychic Child, Ohshin: How are you actually able to see the shield? I read another post on IS where a few members were talking about suits of armour that were a glowing baby bluish colour.

lightsoldier
I can see the skin shield
because it is physically there
in this physical reality.

My commanders shield is there because
I interact with it, and a viewer of my videos
have asked what that vortex whirling around
me was.
They could see it in the video, It was not apparent
to me. To answer specific questions they had, I RV'd
that video take. For the first time I saw an outside view
of the energies of the original video session. I must say,
I was impressed at the amount of energy that was there.
There were even three Shadow People standing behind my
seated figure, watching the video take as well.
It was very interesting.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
note:
Why do you ask?
Beauty,
pc.

[QUOTE=lightsoldier;1052758]Just one question Psychic Child, Ohshin: How are you actually able to see the shield? I read another post on IS where a few members were talking about suits of armour that were a glowing baby bluish colour.[/QUOTE]

Only in my minds eye, this is a new sheild for me... Or is it?! This one really fits/resonates, I'm gonna keep building on it.

[QUOTE=lightsoldier;1052767]Psychic Child,

The reason im asking is because it amazes me, and blows my mind. Ive had a few things happen to me recently that i will leave in a PM for you.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit Lightsoldier, that I'm curious as well.

[QUOTE=Ohshin;1052774]I have to admit Lightsoldier, that I'm curious as well.[/QUOTE]

Sorry... are you referring to what i wrote above about the things that have happened to me lately?

[QUOTE=lightsoldier;1052777]Sorry... are you referring to what i wrote above about the things that have happened to me lately?[/QUOTE]

Yes. If its something you don't want to share with me though, then thats cool;)

[QUOTE=Ohshin;1052789]Yes. If its something you don't want to share with me though, then thats cool;)[/QUOTE]

I can PM you later on today, but i really dont want to write it all lol, or i can tell you later whenever we meet if thats okay.

[QUOTE=lightsoldier;1052791]I can PM you later on today, but i really dont want to write it all lol, or i can tell you later whenever we meet if thats okay.[/QUOTE]

Sure, let's wait till we meet then:)

DUDE!! lightsoldier, i know i am totally butting in BUT (hehehe!).... i have been completely enjoying this conversation and i am totally missing the rest of this...! what an interesting conversation, and then u lead us into a mystery!! it is a real cliffhanger for me too....only b/c i have had the CrAzIeSt two years! and i have seen several others going thru the same thing...i love to hear the stories of others and i was so disappointed it was not shared. of course, i completely understand...i am not an open book either. ;) but just thought u'd like to know that caring ppl care about the rest of ur story. and i am very interested in ur name....? it peaked my interest immediately b/c a name my husband goes by is Stone Soldier...:D
whitewave

Wow, I've had the same exact visions, only mine included a bird with red feathers and a crown. He flipped his wing and winked at me as to come and I didn't know if I should because he also had part of his leg that looked like a hook. I got suspicious but then he flew over my head and it was like he tried to lift me up. For some reason though, i felt like if i went there the other bird would attack me, like it was a hunt. I thought I should shoot it but then thought it was just a test so i watched them fly away then the other bird looked back and laughed and took a crap into the sea. That is all she said. "that is all".

Ohshin and lightsolder
The Knopper skin-shield experience and my expanding
my shield to protect me and my Thai friends during
a Chinese attack are with my video's on my web site:
https://www.WasAPsychicChild.com
The Thai's said "That I put up Buddhas Umbrella to
protect us". Bullets, shrapnel and grenades bounced
off of it, while we could fire through it. The follow-up
story is note worthy too.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty,
roger

pc.

[FONT=times new roman][/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman]S[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]ince you cannot do good to all, you are to pay special attention to those who, by accident of time, or place, or circumstance, are brought into closer connection with you.[/FONT][FONT=times new roman]

~ St. Augustine

[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;899351]Hi everyone :) Hope you are well.

The group of spirits who prompt my spirit writing are guides and teachers. Anyone can talk to them, or get to know them.

This letter is, it seems, a direct, loving letter to all Indigos.

Each time I read this letter, I find new meaning in it, and I feel as if I have grown spiritually, just by reading it. I think it is like a set of easy instructions for us.

If you’re new to spirituality, or if you feel you’ve lost your way, maybe you can come back here and read the letter from time to time. Or you could print it and keep it. Hopefully it will bring you stillness, and relief from anything that’s out of balance with you.

To me, a part of being Indigo is that we can access and experience the most blissful energies, and send them out to others, and totally bypass all the human stuff that brings us down.

I hope the letter will bring connection and expansive growth to all who read it.

My suggestions (for those who are interested)

- Read this letter right through to the end, even if you don’t particularly like it or understand it.

- Reading this letter will raise your vibrations (if you want them to be raised :))

- Read this letter at least once a day, to raise your vibrations and to remind your beautiful Indigo soul why it came here. The letter talks directly to your soul :) It makes good things happen in your soul.

- Meditate on any part of this letter, for good feelings, groundedness, centredness and new learning.

Please note:

- Don’t be offended by the letter’s use of the word “children”. (Just in case you don’t know), some guides might sometimes call us “children” when they are offering to be our teachers. They mean it with kindness :)

- Don't be offended by the words in capital letters, in the letter. The capital letters are not shouting, they're there to emphasise the word.

- If you think this letter has no message for you, that’s fine :)

- If you think you’ve heard the letter’s messages before, then maybe you have. So have I. But that’s not the point of the letter :)

- If you think you have evolved beyond everything this letter can offer, then you have probably become invisible and ascended by now! Please come back and show me how to do that! :D

- Love to all who read this :)

Letter To The Indigos

Spirit writing by Grounded Gifts
22[SUP]nd[/SUP] January 2012

[FONT=arial]
[FONT=verdana]Dear Children

It is not for you to know everything that there is in The Universe, even though for many of you the feeling is strong within you – the feeling that you possess ALL knowledge! Your hearts are so big and filled with Love that cannot be expressed on this [Earthly] plane, as here on this plane your human bodies are not equipped to connect in the total and complete bonding, one with another, that you know as, and would describe as, Love.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Fear not! Know that you are loved and that you contain within you such Love as would cause many of those around you to fail in their breathing! You hold within you a vast and endless capacity for acceptance of yourself and others, for you understand that TRUTH is the foundation of all that is good, and your search for Love on this plane is, in essence, a search for Truth.

And yet you know the Truth! You see beyond that which comes to you on this plane and you live, ever, with the disappointment that accompanies the discovery that Truth is hidden, so well hidden, on this plane. You feel besieged by the deception, the fraud and inadequacy of so much that you encounter here.

Stop your struggling! There is no need to wrestle! The Truth is YOU, my Dearest Child, and your mere presence, your Earthly living, brings Truth that is much needed on this plane. So many of you are filled with fear, because the paths you must walk, the things you must ‘achieve’ in order to ‘succeed’ on this plane are so difficult for you, or indeed, so BORING, so TEDIOUS!

Do not be dismayed by your ‘Incompatibility’! Laugh! Laugh at it! Find the humour, the beauty in your struggles and see your struggles as chapters in your learning and as gifts you bring for the good of the world.

You did not HAVE to come here! You CHOSE to come here! Yes, you are a long way from home, and yet, you ARE home! You exist in so many places, so many lives, so many levels, all at once, and you THREW a part of yourselves upon the Earth as acts of selfless Love.

For you see, even though so many of the Earthly people frustrate you, baffle you, anger you or sadden you – and you must be careful to never let your anger turn to hatred, for hatred is so very pointless for you, it is wasteful and devoid of any purpose – underneath these negative reactions, you feel, very deeply, such Compassion for those who do not connect well with you. No matter how difficult your Earthly lives, you must work towards Compassion.

You can see the Truth in those around you. You KNOW them, even if they do not know you. Never think for a moment that they do not struggle, too! They are simply more adept at concealing, or more willing to conceal, the extent of their pain.

All Earthly living is painful, all is searching for belonging, for connection. Your pain, though, is even greater, for you clearly remember Perfect Peace and you want it here on the Earth! Many of you cannot remember why you came here and cannot understand why you have chosen to subject yourselves to such meaningless and empty suffering.

Know this! You are not alone. We are with you and you are so very much loved. You came to this plane to lead by example, to model a new way of being. Your simple task is to Remember To Love.

Love is who you are, Love is what you brought with you, a love such as many on this plane cannot remember. Many of them will not remember until they are old or very close to death – until they are about to go home – and then, for them, all of the things you have been telling them will make sense.

Do not doubt your own Truth! Look inside yourself for the Love that is and has always been there. Make a very strong determination to LOVE yourself, your present selves, your past selves, your future selves – all of the light-filled selves that comprise your perfect Being.

Seek the peace that brings your Love from its inner hiding place up to the surface of your Being so that it bubbles up from within and causes you to laugh with joy. Find your Peace in trees, the natural world – even one blade of grass is your relative and your friend – in animals, in SIMPLICITY. Find the things that soothe you.

Your power is Love. It is in knowing that you carry within you the vital universal growth that purifies and eclipses all else, and that, if you will ALLOW yourself to simply Love, then each step you take on this Earth will leave Perfection behind it. You will leave a trail of Stardust as you move through your Earthly life, for Stardust – which is just an Earthly word, as there is no Earthly word to describe this – is the unseen, unchanging, Eternal Love from which each one of us was made. Love is the ingredient. Your purpose is to spread the ingredient!

You are not alone, dearest, dearest child. We are always with you. Talk to us. Don’t forget us! Whenever you are lonely, sit down and write us a letter! We will respond in ways only you will recognise, with gentleness and tender care. Allow your beautiful heart to fill with Love, for that is what you are and that is WHO you are. And your every breath of Love increases the Love throughout all Creation!

FEEL the joy that is rightfully yours. Ask us to ground you and assist you in all things. We are so happy for you for we know your path and the FEELING you desire most is within you!

Stop searching yourself for answers. Let the answers come to you! Relax, and remember, always: LOVE. Reject all other things! Everything you need is contained within Love.

We are always with you. You never left Home. Home is within you. Have compassion for others, and CELEBRATE yourself with every breath you take. You are extraordinary – and you know it! BE the Love that you seek, and all things will make sense to you. All will be clear. Love is all there is. All There Is, is Love.

Be gentle with others, and give yourself much Love. Build yourself, each day, brick by brick, with Love. Free yourself and CELEBRATE, in gentle ways. Send Love to us and we will send it back to you. You are always connected. We are with you.

A few points (for those who are interested)

- A part of our purpose is to raise the vibrations here on Earth. We do this by each person raising his or her own vibrations.

- Raising our vibrations is an act of co-creation with our Creator/Source/God/guides. It causes good stuff to be born/created throughout the Universe, including here on Earth, and including for each of us.

- One day some of us might find ourselves teaching others to raise their vibrations. In my opinion, that’s why we are learning many ways to do it, and it’s one of the reasons the subject keeps coming up. We need to know what we’re talking about, and we need to practise what we preach!

- If you feel inclined, meditate on Remember To Love. For me, Remember To Love is an awakening of the heart; it’s open-heartedness, bodhicitta. It's the answer to life, the Universe and everything!

- Open-heartedness is something that you practise and come back to, every day. I am only just learning about it, myself.

And finally:

To you. Yes, you. I am grateful to be here with you in this moment. Very grateful. When I count my blessings, I count you twice :)

We are all related. Every good thing that happens to you, happens to me, too. Love to you, wherever you are. Have a peaceful and productive day :)[/QUOTE] Awesome letter,after years of anger,I have peace and love within me and for those around me. I feel stable and found all I want is to give love to all . I also have a great desire to be as gifted as I once was,I yearn for the days when I was on top of my game psychicly. I'm searching for that to come to me again . Your letter,inspires me,thank you .

Hey purplebutterfly, welcome to IS :) Thanks for your kind words :) I believe you are coming back better, stronger and more focussed, more clearly guided, than ever before, and with all sorts of learning and experience to enhance everything.
And yes, the more we can keep ourselves approaching life from a viewpoint of love, the more effortless it becomes and the easier it is to keep ourselves on track with our destiny or soul path. Good luck <3

[QUOTE=Kim Lapointe;1055388]How incredibly beautiful!! I must start reading this each day as part of my daily ritual. Thank you so much for posting![/QUOTE]Thank you! And welcome to IS :)

I love love and love this letter! I feel sooo happy and loved - and really have one person I want to share this with ... since I have only ever acted in love- its a lot easier to just go with the flow than to do anything than react to things and situations any other way. I definitely feel my vibration has been increased, thanks!

Wow, reading this letter was like everything I had always wished someone would tell me in real life. I feel as thought I've lost my path over the last few years, and am starting to find it again. This letter was like the message I needed to hear, I've always felt that the love I experience here is so conditional, and couldn't understand where I went wrong. I feel like perhaps I really am just used to what was experienced before this life. Thank you :)

Hi Innocent Joy, thanks! :)
Yes, I feel that way, too, much of the time. I often think, "Where is the love?" Apparently I’m “too trusting”, “too friendly, “too warm and caring” .... and I can’t work out why everybody is not like that. It’s as if most people withhold what they have to give, for no reason.

https://www.spaceweather.com/archive.php ... &year=2013

What's up in space. Friday, Sep. 13, 2013

RUSSIAN AURORAS:
Earth is entering a stream of medium-speed (500 km/s) solar wind. While this is not yet causing a geomagnetic storm, the action of the wind is sufficient to ignite bright auroras around the Arctic Circle. Valentin Jiganov sends this picture taken on Sept. 13th from Khibiny in the Murmansk region of Russia:

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
[LEFT]
Such displays could spread around the Arctic Circle tonight. NOAA forecasters estimate a 45% chance of polar geomagnetic storms on Sept. 13th as the solar wind continues to blow. Aurora alerts: text, voice.
[/LEFT]
[CENTER]Realtime Aurora Photo Gallery

[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=beesweetchef;1057500]I wish you were right next to me I would hug you until I couldn't anymore! This was the best thing I have read in so long. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.....[/QUOTE]Thank you so much, your words have brought tears to my eyes. I need a hug right now :( Positive words work wonders for me.
Sending you lotsa love <3

[QUOTE=lotuswill;1057503]its amazing how one can connect with words and acually feel the energy brought into it!!! gotta love being able to feel in a different way!!![/QUOTE]Hi lotuswill, welcome to IS! :)

I just had to register so I could express my gratitude towards this letter, thank you so much!
I felt instantly healed, I know I've got quite a ways to go but I need to break the barriers around my heart to allow Love to visit here again :)

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;1057488]Hi Innocent Joy, thanks! :)
Yes, I feel that way, too, much of the time. I often think, "Where is the love?" Apparently I’m “too trusting”, “too friendly, “too warm and caring” .... and I can’t work out why everybody is not like that. It’s as if most people withhold what they have to give, for no reason.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I get hurt by the lack of open genuity in the world, but I think what a loss it would be if I couldn't feel the difference. I spend time around certain people, especially small children and I love their capacity for complete unconditional love. It fills me with peace, love and energy again :)

[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;899351]Hi everyone :) Hope you are well.

The group of spirits who prompt my spirit writing are guides and teachers. Anyone can talk to them, or get to know them.

This letter is, it seems, a direct, loving letter to all Indigos.

Each time I read this letter, I find new meaning in it, and I feel as if I have grown spiritually, just by reading it. I think it is like a set of easy instructions for us.

If you’re new to spirituality, or if you feel you’ve lost your way, maybe you can come back here and read the letter from time to time. Or you could print it and keep it. Hopefully it will bring you stillness, and relief from anything that’s out of balance with you.

To me, a part of being Indigo is that we can access and experience the most blissful energies, and send them out to others, and totally bypass all the human stuff that brings us down.

I hope the letter will bring connection and expansive growth to all who read it.

My suggestions (for those who are interested)

- Read this letter right through to the end, even if you don’t particularly like it or understand it.

- Reading this letter will raise your vibrations (if you want them to be raised :))

- Read this letter at least once a day, to raise your vibrations and to remind your beautiful Indigo soul why it came here. The letter talks directly to your soul :) It makes good things happen in your soul.

- Meditate on any part of this letter, for good feelings, groundedness, centredness and new learning.

Please note:

- Don’t be offended by the letter’s use of the word “children”. (Just in case you don’t know), some guides might sometimes call us “children” when they are offering to be our teachers. They mean it with kindness :)

- Don't be offended by the words in capital letters, in the letter. The capital letters are not shouting, they're there to emphasise the word.

- If you think this letter has no message for you, that’s fine :)

- If you think you’ve heard the letter’s messages before, then maybe you have. So have I. But that’s not the point of the letter :)

- If you think you have evolved beyond everything this letter can offer, then you have probably become invisible and ascended by now! Please come back and show me how to do that! :D

- Love to all who read this :)

Letter To The Indigos

Spirit writing by Grounded Gifts
22[SUP]nd[/SUP] January 2012

[FONT=arial]
[FONT=verdana]Dear Children

It is not for you to know everything that there is in The Universe, even though for many of you the feeling is strong within you – the feeling that you possess ALL knowledge! Your hearts are so big and filled with Love that cannot be expressed on this [Earthly] plane, as here on this plane your human bodies are not equipped to connect in the total and complete bonding, one with another, that you know as, and would describe as, Love.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Fear not! Know that you are loved and that you contain within you such Love as would cause many of those around you to fail in their breathing! You hold within you a vast and endless capacity for acceptance of yourself and others, for you understand that TRUTH is the foundation of all that is good, and your search for Love on this plane is, in essence, a search for Truth.

And yet you know the Truth! You see beyond that which comes to you on this plane and you live, ever, with the disappointment that accompanies the discovery that Truth is hidden, so well hidden, on this plane. You feel besieged by the deception, the fraud and inadequacy of so much that you encounter here.

Stop your struggling! There is no need to wrestle! The Truth is YOU, my Dearest Child, and your mere presence, your Earthly living, brings Truth that is much needed on this plane. So many of you are filled with fear, because the paths you must walk, the things you must ‘achieve’ in order to ‘succeed’ on this plane are so difficult for you, or indeed, so BORING, so TEDIOUS!

Do not be dismayed by your ‘Incompatibility’! Laugh! Laugh at it! Find the humour, the beauty in your struggles and see your struggles as chapters in your learning and as gifts you bring for the good of the world.

You did not HAVE to come here! You CHOSE to come here! Yes, you are a long way from home, and yet, you ARE home! You exist in so many places, so many lives, so many levels, all at once, and you THREW a part of yourselves upon the Earth as acts of selfless Love.

For you see, even though so many of the Earthly people frustrate you, baffle you, anger you or sadden you – and you must be careful to never let your anger turn to hatred, for hatred is so very pointless for you, it is wasteful and devoid of any purpose – underneath these negative reactions, you feel, very deeply, such Compassion for those who do not connect well with you. No matter how difficult your Earthly lives, you must work towards Compassion.

You can see the Truth in those around you. You KNOW them, even if they do not know you. Never think for a moment that they do not struggle, too! They are simply more adept at concealing, or more willing to conceal, the extent of their pain.

All Earthly living is painful, all is searching for belonging, for connection. Your pain, though, is even greater, for you clearly remember Perfect Peace and you want it here on the Earth! Many of you cannot remember why you came here and cannot understand why you have chosen to subject yourselves to such meaningless and empty suffering.

Know this! You are not alone. We are with you and you are so very much loved. You came to this plane to lead by example, to model a new way of being. Your simple task is to Remember To Love.

Love is who you are, Love is what you brought with you, a love such as many on this plane cannot remember. Many of them will not remember until they are old or very close to death – until they are about to go home – and then, for them, all of the things you have been telling them will make sense.

Do not doubt your own Truth! Look inside yourself for the Love that is and has always been there. Make a very strong determination to LOVE yourself, your present selves, your past selves, your future selves – all of the light-filled selves that comprise your perfect Being.

Seek the peace that brings your Love from its inner hiding place up to the surface of your Being so that it bubbles up from within and causes you to laugh with joy. Find your Peace in trees, the natural world – even one blade of grass is your relative and your friend – in animals, in SIMPLICITY. Find the things that soothe you.

Your power is Love. It is in knowing that you carry within you the vital universal growth that purifies and eclipses all else, and that, if you will ALLOW yourself to simply Love, then each step you take on this Earth will leave Perfection behind it. You will leave a trail of Stardust as you move through your Earthly life, for Stardust – which is just an Earthly word, as there is no Earthly word to describe this – is the unseen, unchanging, Eternal Love from which each one of us was made. Love is the ingredient. Your purpose is to spread the ingredient!

You are not alone, dearest, dearest child. We are always with you. Talk to us. Don’t forget us! Whenever you are lonely, sit down and write us a letter! We will respond in ways only you will recognise, with gentleness and tender care. Allow your beautiful heart to fill with Love, for that is what you are and that is WHO you are. And your every breath of Love increases the Love throughout all Creation!

FEEL the joy that is rightfully yours. Ask us to ground you and assist you in all things. We are so happy for you for we know your path and the FEELING you desire most is within you!

Stop searching yourself for answers. Let the answers come to you! Relax, and remember, always: LOVE. Reject all other things! Everything you need is contained within Love.

We are always with you. You never left Home. Home is within you. Have compassion for others, and CELEBRATE yourself with every breath you take. You are extraordinary – and you know it! BE the Love that you seek, and all things will make sense to you. All will be clear. Love is all there is. All There Is, is Love.

Be gentle with others, and give yourself much Love. Build yourself, each day, brick by brick, with Love. Free yourself and CELEBRATE, in gentle ways. Send Love to us and we will send it back to you. You are always connected. We are with you.

A few points (for those who are interested)

- A part of our purpose is to raise the vibrations here on Earth. We do this by each person raising his or her own vibrations.

- Raising our vibrations is an act of co-creation with our Creator/Source/God/guides. It causes good stuff to be born/created throughout the Universe, including here on Earth, and including for each of us.

- One day some of us might find ourselves teaching others to raise their vibrations. In my opinion, that’s why we are learning many ways to do it, and it’s one of the reasons the subject keeps coming up. We need to know what we’re talking about, and we need to practise what we preach!

- If you feel inclined, meditate on Remember To Love. For me, Remember To Love is an awakening of the heart; it’s open-heartedness, bodhicitta. It's the answer to life, the Universe and everything!

- Open-heartedness is something that you practise and come back to, every day. I am only just learning about it, myself.

And finally:

To you. Yes, you. I am grateful to be here with you in this moment. Very grateful. When I count my blessings, I count you twice :)

We are all related. Every good thing that happens to you, happens to me, too. Love to you, wherever you are. Have a peaceful and productive day :)[/QUOTE]
--------------
*crys emotionally*
I will say living on earth is painful. Heck I am proof of that, when you are stuck in a vat of slim naked and tested on for three years I guess you know what a living heck is. The greedy government wanted my powers and abilities for themselves. Since then I swore I would not let that happen to anyone, I have made it my purpose in life to find the indigo ancestral city. The discovery of such a city would bring hope to those who without a voice.

my guardian came to me I meditated and found myself in the spirit world and my sprit guardian had given me my indigo being at the moment of my birth and I was born an indigo. The mother of all indigos called me son. It was a beautiful spirit that was so intense that the words infinite love didn't begin to describe the serenity surrounding that soul.

Return to “Indigo Phenomenon”