eMedia Music Lesson Software
High Perf., Luxury Scented Candle, Powerful Fragrance

kbetweens wrote:Take caution. Some things we aren't supposed to change.
I'm not even sure we can really change certain things anyways. Sometimes, it seems like we have control over different events in our lives, but do we really?

brightpup2 wrote:I have the ablity to recognize and change the pattern of ones destiny and future with my mind. If you need help or know anything about these abilities please PM me.
I concur with kbetweens that some things are suppose to change, so be careful the line you walk it can be a very dangerous line, especially at this time.

You walk with a full halo, as do I.
When a full halo has been achieved, we can alter the flow of dimensions.
But the altered state of flow will always quantize itself (as in, all will balance out).

Here's a fun little story:
A few months ago, I felt the Angel of death approaching.
Once again, it was descending upon someone relative to people I knew.
I told my friend about my feeling, and I told him to be very careful since he works on roads at night.
A few days later, he's hit by a car while on the job. He told me if his partner didn't notice the car coming and didn't say anything, he'd probably have it WAY worst or possibly would've been dead.

Now the question here is did I change the fates in some incalculable way?
I say no.
If we have the gift of changing fates, it is our duty to use it.
A feeling comes up and we dont go with it is an act against our abilities given to us by our higher self.

brightpup2 wrote:I have the ablity to recognize and change the pattern of ones destiny and future with my mind. If you need help or know anything about these abilities please PM me.
is it what is final destination movie want?

ForWeAreLegion wrote:You walk with a full halo, as do I.
But the altered state of flow will always quantize itself (as in, all will balance out).

I told my friend about my feeling, and I told him to be very careful since he works on roads at night.
A few days later, he's hit by a car while on the job. He told me if his partner didn't notice the car coming and didn't say anything, he'd probably have it WAY worst or possibly would've been dead.

I say no.
A feeling comes up and we dont go with it is an act against our abilities given to us by our higher self.
>**------------------

I think youi have it half right when we are changing fates its our duty to use the gifts we get to become our higher selfs

Lostone wrote:I concur with kbetweens that some things are suppose to change, so be careful the line you walk it can be a very dangerous line, especially at this time.
*------------->what possible danger can there be, this is not the movies where someones watching and judgeing. If we weren't meant to use these gifts we wouldn't have gotten them. Besides saving my dad from a heart attack has to be the right call and I would have been dead long ago if it weren't for my abilities

*--------->It seems when I use these legacy abilities it affects the weather climate. The same thing happens when I put on my necklace. haave you eer heard of someones energy affecting the climate.

--------------
in your eyes what things are not meant to be changed. Anything that kills lots of indigos cant be allowed to happen

brightpup2 wrote:--------------
in your eyes what things are not meant to be changed. Anything that kills lots of indigos cant be allowed to happen
I used to wonder about it too, but then I realized that we only change what is allowed - because trying to change God's plan is like trying to stop a supernova.

The only way you dont change things is through conform and non-action. I agree you should be careful, but if you dont want to influence the world, find a way to leave it without dying. We all shape fates of ours and others. Have the wisdom to change fates in a constructive non-void path.

My goal is to change this aswell, its too easy for them as it is. Not really "kill" fast in most cases, but to renter powerless through poison and conform poison. Ignorance of the lion may be bliss until it eats you. Rejecting reality is not healthy, any reality.
brightpup2 wrote:--------------

Nea Emris wrote:I used to wonder about it too, but then I realized that we only change what is allowed - because trying to change God's plan is like trying to stop a supernova.
---------------
Well in that case God has chosen me to prevent that tragedy so I am not trying to stop Gods plan I am chosen to Make sure his will is done.

Event creation? is called Synchronicity 05 -IS- folks can do it.

Event creation? is called Synchronicity 05 -IS- folks can do it.

Good thread Ya'll
If we can change the reaction to an event, or the event it's self
[al-la Hero the TV series?] who is responsible for the reprocussions
caused by that event. Parts of the older Chinese culture said if you save
someones life , you are responsible for them.

I guess that it depends on the circumstance, and the feeling's you
have about it. But unlike that TV series, do you have to assume
responsibility for any repercussions?

In a battle during the Korean War, I saved the lives of two men.
With in a week both were dead. One was hit by a truck, the other fell off a cliff.

I became rather fatalistic. If "your-number's-up" there is a possibility
of delaying your death but, in a short time-frame, not stopping it from
happening.

Recently, as a some-times-healer for friends, I have cured their cancer.
That was 3-4 years ago. They are still alive, cancer free. I was diagnosed
with cancer of the liver 30 years ago. I cured my cancer too.

OK what does that mean? What is the difference? That an obvious death
will happen, even if temporary prevented? An Illness and potential death
can be prevented?
Is that the difference . . .Actual vs potential?

How-about just random events? It is a tough game
we play if there are no rules at all. Or if there are
no rules can we make up our own?
[As an Indigo Type, I like that! ;-) . . ]

If there are rules, I don't know them, or know any one that does.
Not even the Off World warrior folks I've met, know if there any
such rules that we are thinking about. But we still protect each other.

in harmony,
roger

Psychic Child wrote:Good thread Ya'll

With in a week both were dead. One was hit by a truck, the other fell off a cliff.

happening.

can be prevented?

in harmony,
roger
I think that when we save someone, it's more about our own lives than it is about theirs. After all, God can save them whenever he wants. Imagine the difference in your life if you did not try to save someone even if you could versus saving them. There are so very little we have control over - our own actions is the one thing we can strive to control - the rest is up to God. ;)

Up to G*d?
Well looking at the recent history of the last 10,000 years.
G*d has had many more people killed in his name that he/she has
saved through intervention.
in harmony,
roger.
note:
G*d or G*ds certainly are a curious paradox,
and our society spends a lot of time making
excuses for them.
in beauty,
PC

Hello. I used to think I get it, but that was a long time ago. And i was a bit of a know it all. I thought we where supposed to blame all bad things on Satan or even man or just evil and the good things we give credit to God. Ultimate bad cop good cop.
More killed then saved by God? Or in God's name, that would then be man. I hope to God that's not right. But I sure do wonder about Heaven and what they have been doing for 2000 years. Maybe it is a rest home like someone posted. But I do not believe so.

Changing patterns is not easy. I really do not think we can even change our heart or feelings without help from Spirit. We can change the words we speak or even think, but changing emotional patterns is a whole different thing.

To change ones destiny they would need to act differently think differently and be motivated differently. I think that goes beyound the mind and needs Spirit. But the mind can pray which effects Spirit. Then again the line between Spirit and mind seems more like a mesh then a line. If someones thoughts and words are at the Spirit level then this is possible. Like JC said "my words are Spirit". That is trully a incredible thing to manifest reality with just one word or two. I usually have to pray quite a bit to create a change.
Tim
Peace

Psychic Child wrote:Up to G*d?
in harmony,
roger.
note:
excuses for them.
in beauty,
PC
Or maybe it's time we stopped blaming our Father for what we have done to ourselves? I've never understood the need to blame God - it's like hearing entitled children screaming to their parents. It only requires a simple try to see it from a bigger perspective, really.
Either we are responsible for our own actions and lives, or we are not. One would think the first option is the best.
Tbh, to say He hasn't done enough is incredibly ignorant.
Do you even know what you want from Him?

Sorry if I come off aggressive, but this thinking is something I am simply flabbergasted by. :)

Psychic Child wrote:Up to G*d?
in harmony,
roger.
note:
excuses for them.
in beauty,
PC
HI Psychic Child,

This is my own personal opinion, there can only ever be opinions, there is no such thing as absolute truth.

I believe that all the prophets that have come and gone were only ever here to teach us about love.

All the books written for all religions were written long after the prophets had left, at the times the books were written, the writers took into account, the laws of the land, the politics of the time and a lot of the stories were actually metaphors.

I don't believe in a one God, I do believe in an omnipresence love, omnipresence can never be a singular person or god.

People kill people, not religions and not gods. Unless we have the bigger picture of the many lives that have gone before and the many lives to come of both the victim and the perpetrator, unless we know their karmic situation then it is impossible to judge either.

Love is my god,

LOve cheeneka x

Psychic Child wrote:Good thread Ya'll

happening.

can be prevented?

in harmony,
roger
-----------------------
The definition of death is different in each plane of exsistance. For If our indigo being is on a higher dimension, what is considered death on this plane may only be a tiny scratch on the indigos plane.

As one who has experienced death and remembers the other side, I must attest that God is real. I don't believe that my saying so is likely to change anyone's opinion, simply voicing my own.

On to the subject of destiny. To say that a person has a destiny removes true free will that we were all created with. To say that there is a destiny or a definitive future means we are a slave to it. If you were to "change" a persons destiny that in fact becomes there destiny. If we believe in a predestined future then we are slaves and are completely tied to a master plan.

I do however believe that we have a purpose or a job to do in this world, otherwise we wouldn't choose to be here. If destiny in your language is equal to purpose again the same conundrum occurs. If a person believes their purpose is such and such and you point that out to them (which in itself sets them in another path) you have altered nothing in the grand design but were merely a stepping stone on their path.

I believe we all have gifts, many of which can be beyond fathoming, but changing a destiny doesn't make you a god it makes you a tool, which in itself should be regarded as a blessing. When you watch the sleeping masses earn, buy, consume, die repeat, they deep down would love to be useful in the grand design beyond they're current purpose. Is that not why we all are here? To become more than we are, to be more useful than we are, to be a bigger part of things to come.

Cordially,

Dean

Edgarallan wrote:This link talks about my ability that has been passed down from my father's family.

[url:qigqj2ui]https://www.spiritualliving360.com/index ... y-2-24892/[/url:qigqj2ui]
-----------
well for your next exercise I want you to go to a lake and feel all that psi energy in the water but I want you to concentrate on the molecules of the water and focus your emotions to become one with the water and feel your emotions becoming the water. Don't focus on the amount just let the water become an extension of your feelings.

brightpup2 wrote:-----------
well for your next exercise I want you to go to a lake and feel all that psi energy in the water but I want you to concentrate on the molecules of the water and focus your emotions to become one with the water and feel your emotions becoming the water. Don't focus on the amount just let the water become an extension of your feelings.
Then what, brightpup2 . . . .?
harmony
roger

Psychic Child wrote:Then what, brightpup2 . . . .?
harmony
roger
--------------
with your spirit energy form the shape of a ball. Don't try to control the water but treat the waer as an equal and a friend and let the water shape itself into what you are feeling

38 folks in -IS- can influence weather.
The -IS- "psi-Use" list calls this psi-skill
being Aero-Kinetic. This is the controlling
Air's speed, temperature and it's density
in harmony,
roger.
note:
When I sailed my catamaran I would have the air
in front of my sales warm and rising. The air/wind
behind the sail be cool. The result would be speed
enough to kick up 6ft rooster tails from the rudders.
in beauty,
PC.

Psychic Child wrote:38 folks in -IS- can influence weather.
The -IS- "psi-Use" list calls this psi-skill
being Aero-Kinetic. This is the controlling
Air's speed, temperature and it's density
in harmony,
roger.
note:
When I sailed my catamaran I would have the air
in front of my sales warm and rising. The air/wind
behind the sail be cool. The result would be speed
enough to kick up 6ft rooster tails from the rudders.
in beauty,
PC.
------------
Yes I can do it but it takes way too much spirit energy to sustain the control on weather. It does not serve much cosmic purpose to control the weather.

brightpup2 wrote:------------
Yes I can do it but it takes way too much spirit energy to sustain the control on weather. It does not serve much cosmic purpose to control the weather.
The Idea of Aero-Kinetics is not to oversee weather
with a heavy constant hand. You give it's pattern nudges.
You influence it more then "control" it.
And it is true The folks in Oran's belt do not care if it rains on my head.
Ha, the folks in northern Ohio don't care either.

Influencing our weather is only a micro-Local Earth thing.
nudging a hurricane to move 30 miles off shore dosn't take
much energy. My influence is only a local influence striving
for a local result. Many just want a cool soft wind to cool
themselves on a hot summer day. Or like I did to enable my
catamaran to skim the water at 25 knots.
in harmony,
roger.

More manure artists, these guys love to say they move hurricanes, but ask where they were for hurricane sandy and katrina and the crowd goes silent, although they did say they grouped together to move a hurricane to save radummy's radish garden....yeah save radishes, not lives or property like in katrina or sandy, thats how you can tell ppl in here are full of chit..just call them on it and see what happens

ForWeAreLegion wrote:You walk with a full halo, as do I.

I say no.
------------------------
well yu see when I ware my necklace it feels like I can see inside the upper dimensions

Return to “Indigo Phenomenon”