Spray Planet - The premier online graffiti supply store

What really happened in '07

Anyone have any strange stories or buried memories from 2007, give or take, something happened in 2007-ish. Im open to all kinds of strange so dont hold back, there is something i need to hear, dont know what though. has to do with the true nature of our reality...timelines, aliens, manifestations...anything you have ill listen to.

Feels like i have been in a loop since '07, behind the times.
What happened?
Where are we now?

I was very much into the Mayan calendar during that year and saw/read where the energies of that year could cause a financial collapse - so I moved my 401k into secure funds - I only lost 5% that year where most were losing half or better. If I remember correctly it was something like the 6th night period of the 8th level on the Mayan pyramid - which if that was the case then it concluded on Oct 28, 2011 - long since done.

If you find yourself in a loop it could be that you stopped paying attention to what's around you and have gone inside your mind - try just focusing on a small object and see it like a child would

[QUOTE=Greenguy;1089390]I was very much into the Mayan calendar during that year and saw/read where the energies of that year could cause a financial collapse - so I moved my 401k into secure funds - I only lost 5% that year where most were losing half or better. If I remember correctly it was something like the 6th night period of the 8th level on the Mayan pyramid - which if that was the case then it concluded on Oct 28, 2011 - long since done.

If you find yourself in a loop it could be that you stopped paying attention to what's around you and have gone inside your mind - try just focusing on a small object and see it like a child would[/QUOTE]

401k?

A friend on mine is convinced that aliens landed in australia in 1975, he said he remembers it vaguely, the next day there is no recollection, no tv evidence or newspaper clippings he can find.

Not directly linked to 2007 ... well I cant see any link,

[QUOTE=Lostone;1089421]A friend on mine is convinced that aliens landed in australia in 1975, he said he remembers it vaguely, the next day there is no recollection, no tv evidence or newspaper clippings he can find.

Not directly linked to 2007 ... well I cant see any link,[/QUOTE]

Im not chasing my tail for evidence,
Not sure what im after, but thank you,
this is useful to me.

[QUOTE=Old Dragon;1089387]Anyone have any strange stories or buried memories from 2007, give or take, something happened in 2007-ish. Im open to all kinds of strange so dont hold back, there is something i need to hear, dont know what though. has to do with the true nature of our reality...timelines, aliens, manifestations...anything you have ill listen to.

What happened?
Where are we now?[/QUOTE]
Explain this loop you were tied into, what caused it and where did it happen. Can you tell me everything about it, I have lolts of sensing abilities and temporal and dimensional abilities.

[QUOTE=opiumchild;1089535]i began to lose myself and go into zombie mode in 2007. thats all i remember right now.[/QUOTE]

You dont seem lost now. How do you mean by going into zombie mode?
I suspect you have an interesting story.
i like hearing stories of how a persons life unfolds for them

[QUOTE=brightpup2;1089513]Explain this loop you were tied into, what caused it and where did it happen. Can you tell me everything about it, I have lolts of sensing abilities and temporal and dimensional abilities.[/QUOTE]

i just had my psych file closed i dont wanna open a whole can-o-werms all at one time..lol

i was reading the oldest starseed posts. There was some mention of timelines and broken memories is all. i know the pattern has changed for us, so we have phantom memories from timelines that were altered somehow. I have memeory of event patterns which are playing out differently in the present. AS if fractures in the homogenous nature of time space, like little bits of crumbs as evidence of events that inexplicably have never happened, like Lostone posted.

[QUOTE=Old Dragon;1089550]You dont seem lost now. How do you mean by going into zombie mode?
I suspect you have an interesting story.
i like hearing stories of how a persons life unfolds for them

[/QUOTE]

my dreams became extremely vivid. i started to sense things that were happening to people i cared about even when they weren't there. i felt when my sister had a miscarriage and dreamed about red and she called me right afterwards telling me to get to the hospital.

i was on a certain path, I was in love with someone i couldn't have... didnt think he would ever come back... it had been years since id seen/heard from him.

one night i had a dream where I was at a beach house, and there was this very long dock from the door of the house to the beach. i dreamed i heard a knock at the door and I saw this guy i had a crush on, and he asked me if he could come in. i let him in
i started dating him about a month or two later and we lasted for almost 6 years.

the guy i had waited for for so long ended up coming back later that year, but by then i had felt it was too late. i was afraid to reach out, even to his sister who was my best friend because i was scared. i ended up not talking to her for almost 3 years trying to avoid it all.

some very deep paths were made that year, i had almost forgotten. paths that i followed till november 2012 when i had another dream about a meeting at a beach house.

and then i encountered a fork in that path. and thats when 2013 started to happen. i saw that i had a choice, a chance at a new path, or to get on an old one, or to stay on the one i was on.

2007 gave me my only summer that has made me happy my entire life. but in exchange i gave up my youth, my freedom, my beliefs, my practices... i gave up a lot of things, i stopped doing my cards and stopped communicating with candle fire because it made my boyfriend uncomfortable. hindisight can see that i started going into zombie mode... trying to do what i thought was "normal"... i stopped smoking pot and became something of an alcoholic at 19 that year too... i blindsided my parents and moved out with no notice, stopped talking to every single friend i had, retreated into my own little world, and at the time i never realized it.

luckily i kept a journal as my outlet... interesting to see the girl i was in 2007 compared to the lady i am now hahaha

that was the year that my sister left me and took her family oklahoma to be with my mom, which started a string of events that our family is still dealing with to this day.

[QUOTE=Old Dragon;1089550]

i was reading the oldest starseed posts. There was some mention of timelines and broken memories is all. i know the pattern has changed for us, so we have phantom memories from timelines that were altered somehow. I have memeory of event patterns which are playing out differently in the present. AS if fractures in the homogenous nature of time space, like little bits of crumbs as evidence of events that inexplicably have never happened, like Lostone posted.[/QUOTE]

you just described being inside my mind haha

2007. The highest and lowest parts of my life. I graduated medical school, slept and interviewed myself around the US. Myspace had just caught on, so boy, did I used that to my advantage! I have the pics to remember the hope i've never been able to catch again. I then matched to my dream (medical training residency) program....only to have my dreams crushed by the slowness and obnoxious Texas Medical Board.
Though re-interviewing in other years since, I matched in 2008, then it didn't work out.
This year I didn't match to anything. Man, did I ever have the time of my life only to have it crushed. Sept 1st 2007 to be exact.
On the brighter side, today I found out I might have breast cancer. Which I am hoping I have, just remove what I have and sign me up for adjustable rock star titties. I'm so tired of life kicking me in the teeth, it's hard to keep fighting the odds after a while. Walk-ins welcome.
Ps my first ever consistent paranormal experiences started in 2007. It was tied to the old place I was renting. It made a firm believer out of me.

2007 was a great disillusionment in people for me. then awareness of energies. energy is wound. all dimensional swapping: the plane, the yoyo, the screw.... if you twist a dangling yo-ho long enough the string starts to wind into a whole new dimesnion. every equation has the almights "=" I hit the nadir of humanity and slowly resolved to plod forward 'they are what they are.' and one woman volunteered to come to the field with me, and we came across an absurd puffy huge white thing that reminded us of a monty python skit, and the informed me that they had revived Doctor Who.

then in December it all went weird. The most peculiar sensation of dreams. I think it was the waking-sleeping minds-eye opening. I was both asleep and aware that I was in bed asleep. and the song came to me of the New Beginning. The only time in my life I got to fully experience my eyes doing REM.

If I can hear you sing
the song that I am singing
then I [....] will hear you cry
and I will [find a way to create]
a new beginning
a new beginning
a new beginning
a new beginning
when you are mine.

then the new beginning refrain kept repeating in the noise of the humidifier, for like an hour, and began tochange like the tone infelction altered the stress and at the end the last line changed "but who am I?"

I have some weird notes of other things. the riddle walk:

piastrelli = tile
Danby
Tesselate
Tilamook colby jack cheese

in devestaton, the spirit of sharing prevails

New Albion
Cap Meares lookout brothers 3 arch rocks. 4 rocks lie off of it, one of which is perforated.
Tilamook - people of the Nehalem

the smallest national wildlife refuge protects the largest common murre population south of alaska. 200,000

Moving on into 2008, 2009, it got rather weird, with insects and frogs and other animals doing peculair synchronistic things.

Old Dragon;1089387 wrote:Anyone have any strange stories or buried memories from 2007, give or take, something happened in 2007-ish. Im open to all kinds of strange so dont hold back, there is something i need to hear, dont know what though. has to do with the true nature of our reality...timelines, aliens, manifestations...anything you have ill listen to.

What happened?
Where are we now?
I think i know what you're asking...things in my life "changed" drastically? in 2007, and have been heading in a completely different direction since then. I believe there was something called a yod in astrology, a choice to be made kind of thing. I wrote extensively on this link, & how it ties in with the the emergence of the indigoes, as well as 2012. The site i posted on, is no longer active, but this is one page i did find on line that will give you an idea...From what i understand, is that this April, we are having a grand cross, like a traffic jam at a 4 way stop., iinvolving major planets: Mars {retro}, jupiter, uranus, & pluto. Alot of astrologers are talking about it....its a biggy..In 2009, 2011 in saturn opposed these very planets, so it is now Mars involved. In that post below, it shows how 2007 links in with all these dates, & what energies were about. How they were playing out in your life, why, & how they are inter-connected to past & future.
2007 Major aspect that triggered 1982 stuff. Jupiter squared Uranus, & Saturn
opposed Neptune. The original wound from then resurfaced, was “seen”,
remembering all / most. But there was a also a full embodiment, a spiritual
awakening, or some call it “beginning” the ascension process”.

In 2007, Saturn opposed Neptune, which caused something from deep within yourself to surface, directly related to what you truly lost in 1982/83. You got glimpses of what was stolen from you. What had occurred to you and who was involved. That feeling of not feeling safe in the world resurfaced. A lot of people developed anxiety issues, panic attacks, PTSD like stuff. What also occurred was a full awakening, the part of you that was gone had returned and all the stuff related to why that part of you left. You also lost faith in something, having awaken to seeing the world & others as they really are. Since then learning to live in this world, with your eyes wide open. Whatever you though was true / real / solid, fell away to reveal the truth behind things: world, people, relationships, humanity, etc. But in the midst of this, you fully embraced all the skills, tools, guidance you had to cope. Slowly learning to pull yourself back. All that occurred from 2000 to 2005/06, gave you the strength to pull yourself through. A new cycle began, a new way of dealing with things. Everything that has occurred since then has been {more internally} is setting the stage for your role in the future. By this piece returning, you are fully embodied, feeling everything. Your senses are heightened, more acute. Your abilities are being refined & coming into balance / harmony / integration.
Post on 2007 stuff: https://indigoworld.com/testSMF/index.ph ... pic=1365.0

What I find interesting in astrology article below, is that it is Mars aspecting these major planets, like Saturn before it in 2009, 2011 {which set the stage for the yod of 2012}, which basically showed a turning point, a choice to be made {globally}. The interesting part {sort of} is that just as Mars & Saturn went retrograde last month, Russia took Crimea. But also, both planets were retro when the Syrian thing occured. I follow astrology, because its full language is quite accurate...Anyway, Mars = aggression, war, action, a very strong masculine force. Saturn reflects authority, governments, etc. And that the Grand cross in April, involves these two, one point triggered in the past, and the other igniting the new path.

It is an interesting exercise to see them side by side. My feeling is that this cardinal cross is a volcano ready to explode. There is a huge amount of energy being compressed and baked inside that square. The main problem is this circuit going into overdrive. The energy becomes frenzied as it whizzes around and around, slamming into each corner, desperate to break out.
Website on Grand Cross - https://darkstarastrology.com/grand-cross-2014/

hope this helps.

thanks MusicSoulFae! (id do the thank button but its not on my thing yet)... I have heard about the grand cross thats happening in April, but i hadn't heard about the Yod that happened in '07... ill check these links out :)

I always felt a special link to 2007. Don't know why.
Life was pretty smooth.
Good ol days when I was a human. (not a sub-human like now)
May be at those time I even had friends.
Such a nice normal year.

very interesting, all of your posts.

tracifritz i hope you will be ok, best wishes for you to rise above your situation

Clear Blue Sky, i have to say that little poem of yours messed with my mind...just for a second, lol, got any more of that stuff?

MusicSoulFae thankyou for your astrology contribution, it does put past events into perspective i can understand, though not so well as you comprehend this subject.

My feeble interpretation of the grand cardinal cross is that if we apply ourselves to the oppositions and squares we have an opportunity to break free of the pasts negative cycles. That as a collective humanity we can rise above our own disadvantages, turning them into our advantage.

Nothing wierd happened to me that year although it is the year I enjoyed the most in my life, things seemed to go downhill from there. It did have a unique nice vibe that year though that no year since has seemed to match. Thought I would share that. Also 7 is my lucky number and my favoirite one too.

In 2007 i learned of the "mayan calender"...I was so ignorant I went into a deep deep depression about it. All the attention hungry people use to make jokes about.it.

I had a fear of death. I would ball up under a blanket all day. But what it did was bring me closer to religion(When i use to be a christian)

You know whats funneh? in 07 this forum, its members thought Obama was indigo and was going to change the world it was going to be like the Disney ride its a small world that's what these people thought was going to transpire...of course that's a sour sub in here don't bring that up shhhhhhhhh

that was the year my old life was ripped out from under me. homelessness, a return to my hometown, watching my family fall apart, and ending up sharing a house with a heroin addict soon followed, havent felt right since.

[QUOTE=bluewaterdance;1090410]Well 2003 was my last really good year but 2007 was a huge downturn - many challenges - almost like a reckoniing on things I feared most of my life.[/QUOTE]
-----------------------------------------------
explain what you mean

Interesting to see a few other people talk about how 2007 was a "happy" year, or that it was the "most normal" time of their life. I feel the same way. I would have to say that it was the most normal for me, too. I had everything I wanted at the time: good friends, a decent job, a great social life, a relationship. In retrospect, I felt like a real person. Oftentimes, when I'm feeling nostalgic, it's this time period that I think about (before it all went to hell, anyway). Around November and December, things began to fall apart. My relationship ended horribly. I had a falling out with the person who was my best friend at the time. This continued into early 2008. I quit my job and started a new one, which paid less, so I was pretty broke.

What do I think happened? Well, part of it is that I have a tendency to make poor decisions. Or do I? Sometimes I think I'm sub-consciously reacting to . . . something? Some sort of energy that I'm not actively perceiving? Am I being led in a certain direction, to get me to a certain place? I don't know. Sometimes I think so. These poor decisions, however, usually lead to good things, spiritual growth, etc. At my new job, I met my current best friend; I have never been as close to anyone else in my life. No matter how viciously we fight and argue, nothing has ever broken up the friendship. (Not that we fight all the time, no. But there have been a few. You know how it is, the people who know you best are also the ones who can hurt you the most). He, too, is what I would call an Indigo, and together we've discovered a lot about ourselves. So there's that.
I have only been in one other relationship since 2007, just trying things out I guess. It was dismal. I'm just not interested in having a relationship anymore.
My social life never really experienced a resurgence. Instead, I've been looking inward more and more, and I think I'm probably better for it.
I mentioned that my new job in 2008 came with a pay decrease. Well, that led to me moving back to my hometown, which is something I said I'd never do, but eventually I fell in love with the place.

To sum it up, things have been far from "normal" since 2007. It was definitely a turning point, the very last time that I inhabited this world contentedly indifferent to what's truly important. Maybe that's when I "woke up." It's been nothing but ups and downs. I often feel as though I'm taking one step forward and two steps back. So many contradictions, dichotomies, I just don't know how to describe it. Not that it's been all bad. There's been plenty of good too, some of which I already mentioned. My life has been generally difficult since then, trying to reconcile my own views and beliefs with the screwed-up society we live in, struggling to get by financially . . . I've even let other people convince me that I'm crazy, simply because I don't see things the way they do anymore, I don't blindly accept the way things are, I strive for the truth in all situations. At the same time, I've become more spiritual, more in touch with the world as it really is, more accepting of myself (which is a struggle in and of itself, to tune out the dissenting voices, to stop caring what other people think; sometimes it's too much, and I lose all self-esteem).

I hope this hasn't been too incoherent. It's just difficult to describe satisfactorily, as I'm still trying to bring myself into a state of balance.

the big break for me was in 2001 and the 9/11, and the iraqi war, and the whole crazyness about security, and terrorism, and anti muslim and all that stuff, it's there the mess really started, 2007 is just after effect of this, or maybe even 2001 was also just a mile stone in a schem on larger time scale, but the true good time it was 98, there was so many good thing that were on run on all level, but the 2001 and the whole mess after, with security, and paranoiac then the economic crsis just after, just messed up everything

[QUOTE=BrainPulp;1090587]the big break for me was in 2001 and the 9/11, and the iraqi war, and the whole crazyness about security, and terrorism, and anti muslim and all that stuff, it's there the mess really started, 2007 is just after effect of this, or maybe even 2001 was also just a mile stone in a schem on larger time scale, but the true good time it was 98, there was so many good thing that were on run on all level, but the 2001 and the whole mess after, with security, and paranoiac then the economic crsis just after, just messed up everything[/QUOTE]

You seem fair level to me. Is there something not working for you since '07, or something crucial to make things work out?

[QUOTE=Clear Blue Sky;1089596]

Moving on into 2008, 2009, it got rather weird, with insects and frogs and other animals doing peculair synchronistic things.[/QUOTE]

What kind of things happened? This is makes me curious, maybe it has to do with your totems?

[QUOTE=Old Dragon;1090604]You seem fair level to me. Is there something not working for you since '07, or something crucial to make things work out?[/QUOTE]

well in france in 2005 we had the riots, and since the 2000's the whole middle east is in flame, there all the tension with muslim populations, it sort of still freeze all economy and buisness, and do not create a very healthy sane athmosphere in the world either

need to detoxicate the whole thing with security, and terrorism, and the whole lot of fear that has been installed massively since that time

maybe the wave hit the american continent a bit later than in europe, but since 2001, and the whole 9/11 thing, it has messed up everything, and it's something that is clearly tangible in the athmosphere, with rise of extremism to oppose other extremism, and all the fear and deconstruction of social hegemony

i don't think i saw much big change in 2007, just the consequence and continuation of the mess that started in 2001 , with all the conspiracy, and fear from all direction

When a country has to spend twice the budget on security, to check up everything, it clearly drag the whole economy down, and the rest with it lol

[QUOTE=brightpup2;1090415]-----------------------------------------------
explain what you mean[/QUOTE]

There was a sequence of events that led me to be falsely accused. While it was no picnic and it ultimately resolved what was weird was that I had always feared this scenario.

[QUOTE=bluewaterdance;1090646]There was a sequence of events that led me to be falsely accused. While it was no picnic and it ultimately resolved what was weird was that I had always feared this scenario.[/QUOTE]
-----------
Are you still in danger? please fill me in and you just bring to light the people responsible. Find the proof, its out there and I will help you but you need to tell me everything.

[QUOTE=Old Dragon;1090609]What kind of things happened? This is makes me curious, maybe it has to do with your totems?[/QUOTE]

Where to begin..... well, it got so crazy it drove me to join Indigo Society around 2009, lol.... actually if you peruse my blogs and earlier postings I show pics and talk about a bunch of it. Something under Oehspe I think in general religion....

Split the log and you will find me. Lift the stone and I am there. . . . ^00^

MusicSoulFae;1089672 wrote:I think i know what you're asking...things in my life "changed" drastically? in 2007, and have been heading in a completely different direction since then. I believe there was something called a yod in astrology, a choice to be made kind of thing. I wrote extensively on this link, & how it ties in with the the emergence of the indigoes, as well as 2012. The site i posted on, is no longer active, but this is one page i did find on line that will give you an idea...From what i understand, is that this April, we are having a grand cross, like a traffic jam at a 4 way stop., iinvolving major planets: Mars {retro}, jupiter, uranus, & pluto. Alot of astrologers are talking about it....its a biggy..In 2009, 2011 in saturn opposed these very planets, so it is now Mars involved. In that post below, it shows how 2007 links in with all these dates, & what energies were about. How they were playing out in your life, why, & how they are inter-connected to past & future.

Post on 2007 stuff: https://indigoworld.com/testSMF/index.ph ... pic=1365.0

What I find interesting in astrology article below, is that it is Mars aspecting these major planets, like Saturn before it in 2009, 2011 {which set the stage for the yod of 2012}, which basically showed a turning point, a choice to be made {globally}. The interesting part {sort of} is that just as Mars & Saturn went retrograde last month, Russia took Crimea. But also, both planets were retro when the Syrian thing occured. I follow astrology, because its full language is quite accurate...Anyway, Mars = aggression, war, action, a very strong masculine force. Saturn reflects authority, governments, etc. And that the Grand cross in April, involves these two, one point triggered in the past, and the other igniting the new path.

Website on Grand Cross - https://darkstarastrology.com/grand-cross-2014/

hope this helps.
After posting the question about April, I read the astrology stuff on Grand Cross....AND boy oh boy....is April a big one.....This post is here: https://indigosociety.com/showthread.php ... ight=April....The effects, personal & global, for this aspect starts to be felt early April...But sensitive people will feel it weeks in advance. Hence it is likely this related post: https://indigosociety.com/showthread.php ... -happening....Somehow the grand cross is triggering events of 2007, bringing up alot of old stuff...It is occuring on 13* in each sign....The events that started in 1982 sat at 13* in each sign, & weaving in other dates, like 2007, came to a turning point in 2012. Now this grand cross, reactivates this period. Also 1990's are woven in here too, being triggered by this cross....BUT it could be a turning point in human history. Like the Hopi spoke of: man has a choice, 2 paths lie before him....
While the grand cross of April will change the world, it will change the lives of all of those whose personal charts it affects, from: https://www.examiner.com/article/rock-ou ... cts-part-1
I'll do more research, & get back to you, as many astrologers use "calculus" terms to describe it. So i'll have to review the mundane aspects.Most astro sites i've been to, are talking about how life changing this one will be, but vague, or too specifically focussed on certain disasters.So I'll do the "calculus" & get back to you...I spent a good 7 years trying to learn the language :)

But the basics to astrology are: the planets reflect a different player in the "game of life", a different aspect of ourselves {mind, desires, ego, hopes, beliefs, etc}. The sign they are in defines how they express themselves, & the house tells you where the action will take place. The aspects, like a yod, tell how the other players in the game get along or don't, kind of like the TV show "survivor". There are other factors, like rising signs, retrogrades, etc This grand cross involves, "the Big Guys", in planetary language, or "Gods": And they are occurring in what are called cardinal houses, meaning "you vs other", "one vs many", "home vs country", or "Father vs Mother", etc...This cross roads event involves the 4 major areas in EVERYONE'S life, from the house you live in, to the country you live in, kind of thing....

Uranus in Aries {me first, the individual, a nation, a country, a cause, fresh starts, etc} OPPOSES Mars in Libra {others, partners, marriage, relations, other countries} SQUARES Pluto in Capricorn {society, country, government, structure} OPPOSING Jupiter in Cancer {home life} There is a conflict right off, as Mars rules {prefers to be in} Aries, & is in opposition to it, by being in Libra. Venus rules Libra, the goddess of love, now has to put up with warring Mars in her home area. Everything happening fast, & rapidly lately is likely because of Uranus in Aries. Wherever Jupiter is, it expands, grows, inflates. Pluto is the bull dozer, paving the new way forward. Pluto opposing Jupiter, might mean an event gets blown out of proportions, or expands very rapidly. Mars can act as a catalyst moving change forward, or a leader headed into battle.

Are any of you having memories or flashbacks from your early childhood? Dreams of LONG ago, school memories, even really young? The coming events are awakening all aspects of ourselves, and a friend whom just went thru it, said if you stay calm, & relax, you will get glimpses of yourself at different ages, doing different things,& feel like you are back there. Odd i know, but whatever is going on, is "stirring stuff up". She said she was having flashbacks of being in preschool, & could feel the paintbrush in her hand, & smell the paint. Stuff like that is happening. That was 40 years ago!...Anyway, any activity you have in your birth chart at 13* will be felt personally during this transit. For finding this out, go here:https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3 ... 1346476803

Global trigger points will / could be: Insights to events to come should start right off {March 30}, then on April 15 {lunar eclipses often trigger deep seated emotional connections / reactions}...and on April 28 {Solar eclipse often trigger "enlightenment", bringing things to the surface, shining light on things BUT also triggering an external reaction to events. Some of the actual manifestations of events thereafter may take up to 6 weeks, or longer...but some of these events have been on-going since 2010, & this cross might trigger those.

IMPORTANT DATES to pay attention to
March 30-New moon in Aries sets off the grand cross
April 1-Sun squares Jupiter

April 2-Sun conjuncts Uranus
April 3-Sun squares Pluto
April 8-Sun opposes Mars
April 11-Venus conjuncts Neptune
April 14-Mercury squares Jupiter, Mercury conjuncts Uranus, Pluto goes stationary direct at 7:44 p.m. EST
April 15- full moon lunar eclipse 25 degrees Libra, Mercury squares Pluto
April 16-Mercury opposes Mars

April 20-Jupiter squares Uranus, opposes Pluto {Grand Square Starts to go exact}

April 21-Uranus squares Pluto
April 22-Mars squares Jupiter
April 23- Mars opposes Uranus, squares Pluto
April 25-Sun conjuncts Mercury
April 28-29-Solar eclipse 8 degrees Taurus
May 2-Mercury opposes Saturn

SOMETHING is definitely up...I've been almost panicky at times, last few days, as well as the cats in the neighborhood. It would grow to a sensation of fight or flight, out of the blue....very unusual...even kitty is reacting like this....she's restless in bed, jumpy, & spooking easily the last 2 nights, like she needs to run fast or turns in attack mode.....really weird... this is odd.... Just realized it is the New Moon today....as mentioned above, what sets off the cross {sigh}....For this new moon energy, click here: https://darkstarastrology.com/new-moon-march/

Good luck all :)

Re:

Clear Blue Sky wrote:
Old Dragon;1090609 wrote:What kind of things happened?  This is makes me curious, maybe it has to do with your totems?
Where to begin.....   well, it got so crazy it drove me to join Indigo Society around 2009, lol....    actually if you peruse my blogs and earlier postings I show pics and talk about a bunch of it.  Something under Oehspe I think in general religion....  

Split the log and you will find me.  Lift the stone and I am there. . . .   ^00^
Thank you, I think i understand ,  so much more makes sense now because of all of your contributions
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Re: What really happened in '07

What I remember from 07 was that Fire the Grid worldwide meditation thing. It was the first mass meditation I've ever participated in and it was very powerful for me. I really connected to the other participants around the world.

I recall there were people saying this event was evil and planned by dark forces. I don't really buy into that, but it came to mind when I read your post.

Return to “Indigo Phenomenon”