I don't see anything in the mirror or even a mirror but I can tell that you need to save over 20 dollars a month on razor's and I can help you do that at dollar shave club we have no fancy gimmicks or special sales tactics just quality razor's at more than half what the competition charges you for them.

Mirrors are like a doorway for the other dimensions. Yep. I see it just barely. I'm sure it was a more clearer image than the photo shows. The spirits are constantly around us. When we were young, the adults would say "It's nothing,you've just got a vivid imagination". Then when we get older we realize we really did see the things that we thought we saw. Peace and blessings.

Gizmos wrote:Mirrors are like a doorway for the other dimensions. Yep. I see it just barely. I'm sure it was a more clearer image than the photo shows. The spirits are constantly around us. When we were young, the adults would say "It's nothing,you've just got a vivid imagination". Then when we get older we realize we really did see the things that we thought we saw. Peace and blessings.
-----------------
the picture on the left is the natural settings , the way its suppose to look like and the picture on the right is what I got. My computer is directly in the mirror reflection and the computer is still on in the right. (if you look closely the mirror is pitch black because of a mist entity) ------------------>
[img:wsv8ezwn]https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=5486046F[/img:wsv8ezwn][img:wsv8ezwn]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 54ad0b6aa3[/img:wsv8ezwn] [INDENT][b:wsv8ezwn][i:wsv8ezwn][color=#800080:wsv8ezwn]:cool:ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC[/color:wsv8ezwn][/i:wsv8ezwn][/b:wsv8ezwn]
[/INDENT]

[img:wsv8ezwn]https://indigosociety.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/img:wsv8ezwn]

I don't understand.
So the pic at the topmost is the fishy one?
What is it?
Your computer is directly in the reflection? So What?
In your OP you posted the picture in the left which you are now saying is natural when you first said its supernatural with a floating entity?
I am confused.

Nameless1112 wrote:I don't understand.
So the pic at the topmost is the fishy one?
What is it?
Your computer is directly in the reflection? So What?
In your OP you posted the picture in the left which you are now saying is natural when you first said its supernatural with a floating entity?
I am confused.
----------------------
there is no opinion involved the lighting is the same and my web camera is motioln activated besides your opion doesn't rank lhigh with me, heck you wouldn't agree with me even if I said the sky was blue your going on my ignore list.

Nea Emris wrote:Hmm, in the second image is your camera light turned off?
-----------------
get this inside the reflection a dark myst entity filled the reflection but didn't effect the real world. If you look closely the mirror is pitch black

Even though I see nothing, I still don't see why things like this fascinate people anymore.

It's common...spirits are real(even more real than we are)...they are everywhere.Nothing new or exciting.

Honestly, if you have to post photographic "evidence" of ghosts and UFOs, then you aren't all that confident about your belief in those things.

"A man that has to prove he's a man, doesn't feel like a man, at all"<---not the topic, but the moral is relevant...

Gizmos wrote:Mirrors are like a doorway for the other dimensions. Yep. I see it just barely. I'm sure it was a more clearer image than the photo shows. The spirits are constantly around us. When we were young, the adults would say "It's nothing,you've just got a vivid imagination". Then when we get older we realize we really did see the things that we thought we saw. Peace and blessings.
-----------------

In beginning picture the second picture its to the left side of the mirror and in the below picture its in front of the standing lamp near the lamp base------------------>

[img:2eyjvp73]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 903063bf5c[/img:2eyjvp73]

hello
BP2

why don't you show allseer the pics of your Ouija n amulet?
maybe he can pick up those vibes we talked about before....

: )
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

questions about seeing-perceiving energy.

questions about seeing-perceiving energy.

A viewer of my video's posted the question:
Who were the shadow people behind me, and
what was that energy wirling around me with little
creatures floating in it?

I did an RV and identified the Shadow people as my
guide, a friend and a relative. The energy moving
around me was/is my shield, the beings in the shield
were the shields entities . . . My shield is personified
and the team leader is Ro'ghas.

That this young man was able to see that energy in my video's
as astonishing. No one else has commented about other
beings in the video's in the 7 years they have been on-line.
in harmony,
roger.
note: brightpup2 is trying to show the doubting -IS- folks
the proof of the "others" existence.
in beauty
PC

hello.
if anyone wishes to see their gremlins
if they allow me to connect
l can send them a gift of a dream
that will show how to open resonation at their frequencies
so they can see them also
and know how to deal with them
as they wish

l didn't see that vid although, PC, we spoke of this before, when l saw
other things
which vid on your website is it pls...although, it seems belated now tnx

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Lmao
whoever is out there listening don't let this g f l chode even think about connecting with you, not that he can because he is full of chit
you been called out as a g f l creeper

brightpup2 wrote:----------------------there is no opinion involved the lighting is the same and my web camera is motioln activated besides your opion doesn't rank lhigh with me, heck you wouldn't agree with me even if I said the sky was blue your going on my ignore list.
You should not be in this forum if you don't even understand basic English.Even those with language problem can figure out things with their basic intuition, that we all have that made us learn language in the first place.And here you are speaking nonsense out of context, while quoting me. Opinion? Where did I mentioned opinion. OP means Original Post. Okay it is just a internal slang that you may not know about but still this level of misunderstanding? Strangely, 98% of the psychics of this forum lacks even the basic intuitions common to all.A side effect of over-psychic powers? You are all in my ignore lists now. All of you are deluded idiots. I alone am the smartest man. Just don't ask me to prove it. I know nothing. Not even if I know nothing or something. Not even what know really means. Thus I am the smartest. Proved. JK.

I even have a software that can talk with ghosts. I opened it, and it said 'Troll'....'Teach'....'Slowly'....
or something like that. How can that software know my link with trolls? It is not an ordinary software and even many reviewers say so.

Psychic Child wrote:A viewer of my video's posted the question:
[i:297k31l3]Who were the shadow people behind me, and
creatures floating in it? [/i:297k31l3]

in harmony,
roger.
in beauty
PC
---------
I saw rohgas for my self and let me tell you for sure that I seen him with my own eyes. In fact in a obe I talked to him and everything.

[QUOTE=planetzarg;1124466]hello.
if anyone wishes to see their gremlins
if they allow me to connect
l can send them a gift of a dream
that will show how to open resonation at their frequencies
so they can see them also
and know how to deal with them
as they wish

l didn't see that vid although, PC, we spoke of this before, when l saw
other things
which vid on your website is it pls...although, it seems belated now tnx[/QUOTE]
-------
I can only see them at night in the mirror can you help me see it every where and in the day. please help.

[QUOTE=AllSeer;1123739]Even though I see nothing, I still don't see why things like this fascinate people anymore.

It's common...spirits are real(even more real than we are)...they are everywhere.Nothing new or exciting.

Honestly, if you have to post photographic "evidence" of ghosts and UFOs, then you aren't all that confident about your belief in those things.

"A man that has to prove he's a man, doesn't feel like a man, at all"<---not the topic, but the moral is relevant...[/QUOTE]
---------------------
no I am proving it because one of these spirits are dangerous and I feel I need help. The ghost originate from the mirror, but that doesn't make sense that an object that reflects things would have spirits coming out of it. Can you explain how this is happening. Because there was writing on the mirror in sumarian and written backwards and times when it looks like the glass is broken from the inside. Before I got my sword I wouldl see the spirits everywhere. Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that 10 generations of my family has median powers.

[QUOTE=brightpup2;1124637]---------------------
no I am proving it because one of these spirits are dangerous and I feel I need help. The ghost originate from the mirror, but that doesn't make sense that an object that reflects things would have spirits coming out of it. Can you explain how this is happening. Because there was writing on the mirror in sumarian and written backwards and times when it looks like the glass is broken from the inside. Before I got my sword I wouldl see the spirits everywhere. Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that 10 generations of my family has median powers.[/QUOTE]

brightpup2
All mirrors are thought to be gateways to the 4th Dimension.
Nothing to do with your linage, other than an ability to use
the mirror gateway and enter into the 4th dimension. The
written words are the address of this particular gate.
in harmony,
roger
note:
The video (pia) you referred to is on my website : https://www.WasAPsychicChild.com
in the category Psychic Child. It is video #1.
I will be surprised if you will be able to see my shield energy
or the three shadow figures through the wall behind me. Note that all the
information in all of my video's is protected (pia) from miss-use of the information.
in beauty,
PC

[QUOTE=Psychic Child;1124648]brightpup2
in harmony,
roger
note:
The video (pia) you referred to is on my website : www.WasAPsychicChild.com
information in all of my video's is protected (pia) from miss-use of the information.
in beauty,
PC[/QUOTE]
------------------
the written words are the address of the piticualar gate. So what is the address and how do I use it to use the gate. For that matter how did the gate get in my batroom window.I will watch that video and see what I see.

[QUOTE=Psychic Child;1124648]brightpup2
in harmony,
roger
note:
The video (pia) you referred to is on my website : www.WasAPsychicChild.com
in beauty,
PC[/QUOTE]
---------------
those three pictures tlhe one on the left and the right I see a distortions under the bushes on the picture on the far left and right.

If you see on the right side of the picture an unnatural discoloration and this is a new camera and the lighting should be the same on the whole picture-------------->

[QUOTE=Psychic Child;1124465]A viewer of my video's posted the question:

in harmony,
roger.
in beauty
PC[/QUOTE]
------------------
All I am doing in chronicling it and asking for help at the same time I promise.

[QUOTE=Psychic Child;1124465]A viewer of my video's posted the question:

in harmony,
roger.
in beauty
PC[/QUOTE]
-------------------
Whoa right behind him on the wall between his head and the bookcase I see a mouth with a giant eye that has these weird markings. And behind him on his left shoulder is a spider looking thing

[QUOTE=brightpup2;1124637]---------------------
no I am proving it because one of these spirits are dangerous and I feel I need help. The ghost originate from the mirror, but that doesn't make sense that an object that reflects things would have spirits coming out of it. Can you explain how this is happening. Because there was writing on the mirror in sumarian and written backwards and times when it looks like the glass is broken from the inside. Before I got my sword I wouldl see the spirits everywhere. Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that 10 generations of my family has median powers.[/QUOTE]

I'm not quite understanding...are you saying that the sword is enchanted/blessed and has worn off the spirits, somehow?

The question "Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that 10 generations of my family has median powers" sounds like you just wanted to throw that in there.

If you're asking me if the reason you could see spirits was because of you coming from a long line of people with psychic medium abilities, then I think you answered your own question.

I will say, I do feel/sense/see spirits in those three pictures you put up of PC. I feel and sense them better than I see them, for some reason. I see one standing next to the kid in the photo in the far left...in the middle pic i think someone is sitting...in the pic on the far right, a female presence.

[QUOTE=brightpup2;1124798]If you see on the right side of the picture an unnatural discoloration and this is a new camera and the lighting should be the same on the whole picture-------------->
[/QUOTE]
This one gives me a knocking feeling in my throat. Idk what exactly this means...

I really dislike meddling with thid medium sh*t...but at the same time I don't want to be closed-minded.

hello.

BP2.....how are you today bro?

how is your Ouija thing going down bro?
you never told me more about the kids singing...

what you do with this pic?

its not very...exciting is it?

do you have any that might be less than 99% blacked out bro????

we like to SEE your pics bro; no disrespect...

: )

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Yeah bro you like coffee bro i do readings bro crappy ones bro yeah i have ur mac and ip addys bro wanna see bro i work for the nsa bro yeah bro im a g f l nutty buddy part of pc's cheer squad yeah bro sure bro

Return to “Indigo Phenomenon”