Travelling in a new level

Many have said that sometimes we don't just dream, we go there spiritually. I do agree because this happens to me quite often in my daily life but, recently, I experienced something new and gave me a new hypothesis. I have quite a strong psychic abilities even though I never really meditate or concentrate on developing my skills. I have always feel human and animal feelings, I can understand what they want, what they need, what they seek and what they despise. I have been collecting some crystals with me now such as, amethyst, clear quartz, amazonite, howlite, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, citrine, orange agate, moon stone, turquoise and obsidian. After working with my crystals, I might have developed a new skill. I used them to heal myself every 2 weeks and lately I have a strange dream, not a vision. A dream where our spirit travels to another dimension where we never know the place and existence. I guess, this is pretty normal, right? But then, I found myself sleeping for only one hour but I actually have traveled so far and so long in that dimension, I have went to past, present and the future. I can see an alternative future, I see the past that never happen because I made a different decisions, and I see the present for a while. Lately, this ability confuses me of being awake or asleep. I couldn't tell which was dream which is real. I can feel every single moment, touch, smell, feel, hear and the sight to the tinniest dust that flew over the sun light and every second in that dimension. I remember 80-90% of all the details. If I only sleep for 1-3 hours, I will still feel fine and fresh but, when I sleep around 7-8 hours (like a normal human do), it actually drained my energy and I was exhausted when I wake up in the morning. There are so many information going in my head of the possibilities of what might happen to me in future. I appreciate knowing and having this knowledge and experience. Sometimes, the future you see might not what you want, and I am still a human, I feel anxious, sad and emotionally confused knowing of the outcome of my action. I wish to not know all this but, I can't help it, can't I?

I wonder if there is anybody else that also experience this or anything similar? I am open to any suggestion and opinion :D
Peace for me.
I am me :D

Re: Travelling in a new level

Precognitive dreams, I can't shut it of I wish I could use it to help others who might be in trouble and be the right guy on the right place. I have met people, complete strangers first in my dreams and later in the physical. One time I went like 7-8 years ahead in time, to even go through how much that took place prior to the dream coming true is insane but wow I know exactly what you go through I am very used to it. Strange thing is that the symbology in the dream can sometimes be grotesque, I never have nightmares any more, never but just two days ago after dreaming about going through a school with dead students in blood everywhere I feared that in waking life something bad would happen, the scenarios in dreams before the school scene did happen during the day but nothing that corresponded to the strange school stuff, very very strange. Yesterday I actually threw away my bed, I will sleep on the floor on a japanese futon but just slept on couch pillows on the floor yesterday before getting the futon matress, had some really really good sleep the dreams ended with birds flapping their wings in my face. I hope we can discuss more about this phenomena :)

Hercule Tarot wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:06 pm
Precognitive dreams, I can't shut it of I wish I could use it to help others who might be in trouble and be the right guy on the right place. I have met people, complete strangers first in my dreams and later in the physical. One time I went like 7-8 years ahead in time, to even go through how much that took place prior to the dream coming true is insane but wow I know exactly what you go through I am very used to it. Strange thing is that the symbology in the dream can sometimes be grotesque, I never have nightmares any more, never but just two days ago after dreaming about going through a school with dead students in blood everywhere I feared that in waking life something bad would happen, the scenarios in dreams before the school scene did happen during the day but nothing that corresponded to the strange school stuff, very very strange. Yesterday I actually threw away my bed, I will sleep on the floor on a japanese futon but just slept on couch pillows on the floor yesterday before getting the futon matress, had some really really good sleep the dreams ended with birds flapping their wings in my face. I hope we can discuss more about this phenomena :)
Hello Hercule,
Yes, I have experienced those too. Dreamed about it long time ago and it finally happened in real life couple of months ago. It's so strange that sometimes I couldn't believe my own dream. I had plenty of nightmares too, where usually I found many people are hiding in the dark, hiding from something that is really scary and unfamiliar. I was chased too. It appears to be really big wolf or sometimes in different dream, it is spirit whom wanted to catch you. The thing is, I don't dream this just once, I dream about it 5-10 times, it keep repeating until I found one happy ending. If I ended it badly or I didn't finish the dream, it will repeat itself. I am not sure that this would be a knowledge for me in my future or was it the past life experience. Honestly, it felt like future cause it made me see the happy ending and let me choose different choices.. Often, after completing the "vision" , I will continue to a new story but still in the same place, maybe slight changes on things like the surrounding (trees growing, some stuffed moved, new building, destroyed place, new people, etc) but, the main place will remain. It's like, I am having another life there.
I would love to discuss more about this too! I dream everyday, non-stop. I wouldn't ran out of things to say!
I am me :D

Haha really cool! :D well I used to be chased a lot in dreams when I was younger, vampires out to get me ;) Nothing of that sort nowdays.

And yeah I am mister false-awakening or at least used be more frequently to a point that it was insane not so much now but I would have a dream that I thought was amazing wake up and talk about the dream with family just to wake up again and realize I'm still in the dream, you know when that happens 20 times during one night you are a bit confused when you FINALLY wake up!
:P
I haven't had out-of-body experiences in ages but instead what I would called out-of-persona experiences, can't explain but in one I felt such immense love in pure white light, like something lifted me up to a sphere so intense that I cried blissful tears out of joy in the dream :D

Do you use dream herbs? I have a huge bag calea zaccatechichi that I bought last year and I haven't used it at all, don't know why since it gives you the most intense vivid dreams.. I will start using it when I get my new mattress and update you on new calea z adventures :)
I am buying a thai matress called kapok instead of the futon I first planned.
In one dream I was in sweden in year 2640, looked a bit different than I'm used to hehe....

Hehe I ain't watching the world championship in football/soccer because it gets revealed in dreams who will win, 8 years ago I had an out-of-body experience which ended with mexican men screaming in joy mexico mexico mexico! I woke up and it was mexico vs italy, already knew mecico was gonna win. I don't have a tv and avoid the news in all ways possible, the latest dream ended with me eating food in germany of all places I found out when I woke up that Sweden(where I live) and Germany was playing in the world championship, already knew germany was gonna win due to the dream. To abuse this and bet money would be insane, no way...develop it and help others, sooner or later it must evolve to this :D

Return to “Dreams & Divination”