Re: The Frequency Of "Joy" Per The Medjugorje Materials

Hello. There is one message you may like. I have a book about it called words from heaven. One of the kids years ago ask Mary about other religions. And Mary said that all faiths are equal before God. I find it interesting that she replace the word religion with the word faith.
So any Catholic that believes in these messages should adjust thier attitudes towards other faiths or at least should.
I've heard several first hand accounts of people that had have had healings there.

SeekerTim wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:35 pm
Hello. There is one message you may like. I have a book about it called words from heaven. One of the kids years ago ask Mary about other religions. And Mary said that all faiths are equal before God. I find it interesting that she replace the word religion with the word faith.
So any Catholic that believes in these messages should adjust thier attitudes towards other faiths or at least should.
I've heard several first hand accounts of people that had have had healings there.
Greetings, SeekerTim: From watching a number of videos set in Medujugorje my impression is, vibrationally, that the entire town has a wonderful frequency. And that the apparitions feel remarkably potent and healing. And, i have noticed that when Mother Mary connects with Mirjana, Mirjana's frequency changes to that of MM, herself. A quite fortunate experience for M, i'm quite sure. In my experience favorable frequencies are always healing in one manner or other. That's why i try to spend as much time as possible seeking them out and being with them. It has proven quite beneficial for me, and, i'm sure for many others...

Hello  here is one messsage that has always resonated with me.  Even though this is not how the Trinity has been delivered. You should be able to check the message on the site that has all the messages.

October 21st 1983
The important thing is to pray to the Holy Spirit so that he may descend on you. When one has him one has everything people make a mistake when they turn only to the Saints to request something.

Although i have never applied a gender to the Holy Spirit. Which relates to all Spirit of God. Imho.

SeekerTim wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:56 pm
Hello  here is one messsage that has always resonated with me.  Even though this is not how the Trinity has been delivered. You should be able to check the message on the site that has all the messages.

October 21st 1983
The important thing is to pray to the Holy Spirit so that he may descend on you. When one has him one has everything people make a mistake when they turn only to the Saints to request something.

Although i have never applied a gender to the Holy Spirit. Which relates to all Spirit of God. Imho.
Many Thanks for the great tip!! And, in the spirit :) of embedding frequencies, here's what my guides have provided re "Holy Spirit" -- extremely excellent, imo

Return to “General Cafe”