People say they're from Pleiades..

There's another cluster by the name of Praesepe, which they say originated from the same place Pleiades does. The egyptians called it the "scarab". it is the gate of men, opposite to the gate of gods in capricorn. i think i originated from praesepe, or there is something significant about that cluster. is it possible?

Re: People say they're from Pleiades..

A few years back I had an intense overwhelming insight that I originally come from seven stars, no clue which constellation. Actually it was that insight that made me find out about starseeds, wanderers and this forum for the first time.
Never thought much about it eventhough I've seen several UFOs.
After reading about the various ET races I thought the pleiades suit me the best but then I just dropped the whole notion completely. But Praesepe sounds really really interesting!

This is really interesting.
I think that we have different lives and incarnations on different worlds. I do not believe that we are only human, forever human. I am human and have had several human incarnations and also feel connected to this planet somehow; but well, I really think I have been other people as well.

I have had visions and what I think may be memories of some other incarnations, both here as a human but also as a non-human.

Some of the ones I can remember now:
I saw a very tall blonde woman with wavey hair and a very strange outfit. She was wearing a purple outfit that was very strange, it is hard to put it in words but it was like a purple coat which kept going on the line of her shoulders maybe half meter more and then the coat just fell as a sort of dress covering her body. Very strange outfit but looked beautiful and elegant. Her eyes seemed quite familiar to me and I thought it was one of my higher incarnations guiding me in this life. Could have been a pleadian but who knows.

Then I saw a feline being, a female. She inspired me to paint the image on my avatar. She was like a human but with a female lion head and she looked happy and very loving and compassionate. My painting shows a more serious feline. But her expression was sweet and loving. This one must be one of the very advanced alien species out there.

Then I remember another one in which I saw a kind of human but with bluish skin; light blue skin, apparently no hair. Also really big and expressive eyes and somehow skinny in the body complexion. What got my attention about this being was the energy he/she had. It was deeply spiritual, intense/strong, playful and wise. It was in another planet for sure.

These are the 3 I remember now. I have had other visions and memories of other lives or incarnations as a human too.

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 am
This is really interesting.
I think that we have different lives and incarnations on different worlds. I do not believe that we are only human, forever human. I am human and have had several human incarnations and also feel connected to this planet somehow; but well, I really think I have been other people as well.
These are the 3 I remember now. I have had other visions and memories of other lives or incarnations as a human too.
Very cool Red Violet 3! :D
According to Theosophical teachings we incarnate on different planets, different races and change between being male female but we can never go back from human to animal, once human so until we enter the next kingdom of unity.

The thing is from my own experience and reading those alien races that are not human are either just elementals(thoughtforms) that may seem real but are just someones imagination or it's good nature-spirits who are really fun and loving but the ULTIMATE masters of pulling pranks on humans! ;) I think the whole reptilian agenda thing is black magicians thought-forms(elementals) or corrupt nature-spirits running their errands deceiving people to think there actually is such a race of beings. The same with greys and all other non-human aliens considered negative.

There's human life on all other planets and the reason the Earth humanity/experience is so different is because we have physical bodies and all other humans on other planets have the etheric body as the lowest body and this is the only planet in the whole solar system where left hand path satanists exist so no wonder humans from other places come here to try to help. That is why hell mentioned in old texts is not some strange place after death but this planet while incarnated. The Astral is the dark ones special world but the mental world above is impossible for them to enter! :D

One spends thousands of years in the mental heaven world(devachan) between incarnations, suggested reading is CW Leadbeaters Devachanic Plane:
https://www.anandgholap.net/Devachanic_Plane-CWL.htm

Return to “Questions & Answers”