PERCEPTION OF REALITY

I personally think that perception of reality is important when trying to understand aspects of the cosmos and it's inner workings. If I say that I have perceived this reality from the outside in rather than the inside out then, that is my reality. If you haven't experienced this then it cannot be your reality but it is definitely mine. Everyone has a different reality and no one else can experience our reality except us.

If while seeing from the outside in, while still in human form, gives me insights that I would never otherwise have experienced then my reality is from a different perception to someone who has not had this experience.

Also if I have seen this reality from a spiritual perception and I say that it doesn't exist as we humans see it then again this is my reality, my experience.

perceptions are different for everyone, everyone has a different reality. It doesn't make any reality better or worse they are just different realities. There is definitely more to the cosmos than a human and spirit reality there are realities that we have not experienced yet.

The answer to all reality lies within us and we cannot experience these realities with the intellect, we can only experience these realities with spirit because they are not physical realities as nothing is physical it just appears that way through our physical eyes again my perception of reality.

Therefore there cannot be a wrong or right way to perceive anything because it depends on our perception of reality at any given time.

:)

Re: PERCEPTION OF REALITY

You answered a post of mine where you captured the moment of life and how beautiful it is. I didn't comment because your post so moved me.

That still stands. So does 'these gifts are innate to you.''The Wolf'

Love Tawmeeleus x

Tawmeeleus wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:43 pm
You answered a post of mine where you captured the moment of life and how beautiful it is. I didn't comment because your post so moved me.

That still stands. So does 'these gifts are innate to you.''The Wolf'

Love Tawmeeleus x
Tusen Takk my friend,Þú heiður mig (you honor me). These gifts ARE innate to you, because you seek to empower them and yourself by reaching out into this world. The highest compliment anyone can give me ever is to take the time to tell me that something I did, wrote, or said helped them in any way at all. Thank you so much for saying this, truly.

I am the flower and the flower is me. I am the animal and the animal is me.
I am you and you are me.
Maya the wolf taught me so. 😇 She led me from a very small meadow (small perspective) to an infinte meadow (infinite perception) It literally blew my mind open.

Love Tawmeeleus x

The answer to all reality lies within us and we cannot experience these realities with the intellect, we can only experience these realities with spirit because they are not physical realities as nothing is physical it just appears that way through our physical eyes again my perception of reality.

living at the edge of the universe, where all is, and we are, if one wishes to move in and out of some reality and travel without moving, the universe and its nether dominions can come to you; and you can be there where you want, where time is as you want, now or before or later. if you wish to. all can be left and right, as you wish. that feeling inside is also all of outside, and the finger points its way.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

If someone feels that what you write is condescending, if they try to ridicule you or even try and bully you. Know that is their problem, their perception.

Words are just words they cannot hurt anyone unless the person wants to be hurt!

Perception teaches us who we are.

Love Tawmeeleus x

yes true.
i am most fortunate in that those around me see my spirit well. those who fear their own spirits run away from me as well. its been a while since i had to be here on IS. now i must come here again and see what i see. i am close to the top of my mountain and soon i will leap into the yonder. a place i well know and am well expected. its been a good walk up this path. today i open my folds to see here. blessings
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Perception and reality are fascinating topics.

Are you familiar with archetypal energies? I've had an interest lately in understanding my version of reality as a narrative and figuring out what my narrative says about me and what I could be doing differently.

If this comment is directed to me,i am not sure...

flying is very good. that would say something. you could narrate as you type in an arch a real verse. with maths.
or you could blow up a beaver dam.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

flying is very good. that would say something. you could narrate as you type in an arch a real verse. with maths.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

i see...
from your words, you give the impression of being in a play rather than reality...
i would hazard my guess that your themes are your ideas maybe, and you might be enjoying a bit of a juggle now and then. which is confusing if you are also the juggler and being juggled. you could get dizzy like that...
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “General Spirituality”