Re: Traps on Soul/Astral travelling

Evil. Entities. The physical manifistation of fear.
When all physical disappears where is fear?
When faced with unconditional Love. What is fear for energy that does not exist in physical?

Intellectual spirituality is from the mind. Not the soul.

I am not right. I am not wrong.

A perception is all i give!

Love Tawmeeleus x

People are afraid of death as it is. To suggest love would entrap a spirit or a soul is to me irresponsible!

Why would a spirit of love lure a physical energy that does not exist?

Someone here may be passing or have a loved one who has passed. Now they are thinking if their loved one is trapped somewhere. Which they are definitely NOT!
I am not amused! Grin!

Yes. It is my perception.

Love Tawmeeleus x

hi shaj,

That old dream world where dreams are dreams and cats can turn into mice and snakes into people. It seems so real in a dream.
They are called dreams because we are not in control of ego in that moment of dreaming.
i can only write about my experiences and I have never in all my years of spirit come across anything evil or an entity. any so called negative energy i feel always is from people not spirits.
When I read through your thread my first thought is that not even' transition' is safe from someone instilling fear. the mere fact that a soul could be trapped is a conspiracy to me so I guess it depends on what we perceive a conspiracy to be.

You know me we come from love and we return to love. Love is our essence and there is no fear or evil where love/spirit is concerned.

As i have said before I hope I never stop learning and experiencing.

As always I don't believe in absolute truth I give my point of view and everyone is free to give there's. If we all always agreed we would never learn anything. :)

Love Tawmeeleus x

onuohaxo wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:59 am
Love is a vulnerability as much as it is an energy that sustains. it will get you killed if you are too soft.
Well. Killed means to die. Spirit doesn't die just the person we are. Love only hurts if we want something back. If we just love there is no hurt. No vulnerability.
Love is an infinite power.

Love Tawmeeleus x

Well! Oh my. How people change!

I think there are enough people here speaking about Evil.Entities and fear. That is not my energy or what I want to promote.

That is the shadow side of the psyche. I have experienced the abyss. It turns out it was my ego ignorance.

Since then I have experienced other things. I hope never to be open about spreading negative energy. If that makes you accuse me of being all knowing then I take it as a compliment.

Love Tawmeeleus x

Tawmeeleus wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:47 pm
There is no such thing as darkness. Just an abscence of light. You can see any light in the darkness. You cannot see any darkness in light.

Love Tawmeeleus x
Not entirely true. Darkness DOES "Exist", a black hole [singularity] is the manifestation of pure darkness as a physical thing.
Call it the yin to the yang of light. Everything has energy.
Its energy takes, it never forgives or forgets, it is just as unending as light in all dimensions.
And it can be found in all of us. It is the source of our fears but also the source of our lights in many ways. <3
If reality was a photo (jpeg or png file) made of light, the darkness would be the image you get when you invert that image.
In the beginning there was nothing but darkness, it must have existed to have BEEN in the first place, if you get what I mean.
Just cause we are beings of light though, doesn't mean we should ignore the darkness. it only means we should be cautious when exploring it.
the beings of darkness are far older than those of light and have more knowledge than you'd think.

In short Darkness is very real.
I am Dream.

I have not experienced the astral world enough so I am not an expert in this field.

However, I have had some astral experiences which make me think that there is deceit in the lower astral realm.

First I want to say this: I am sharing my own personal experience. I have questioned myself few times if these experiences were/are real or just my imagination. They are too real and too vivid to be just a dream; also because both experiences are different to me. A dream is a dream and an astral experience is another thing. In dreams I have no control and can barely remember them. In astral experiences I have some control, I can remember the experience usually vividly and I am more aware of the moment than when I am dreaming. But still, as vivid and real as these experiences seem, the mind is really powerful and deludes us into believing many illusions.
The biggest delusion is to believe that only we know the truth and to dismiss all new information. But this is also a defense mechanism that we use to protect ourselves from mind manipulation.

In my experience, these entities or shadow energy beings exist as we can also see the physical manifestation of them. Not all are evil, some are just lost or confused. Others seem to just be comfortable in the state of separation; not interested in evolving or expanding. How evil they are, depends on our perception.

However, they do seem to be deceitful, some of them at least. Giving fake information. In my experiences with them, they have visited me in my sleep with the figure of someone close to me (looking like this person, talking like this person, saying it is that person) but in reality I can feel some kind of low vibes, like, lies and decit kind of vibes. This has happened to me very few times, maybe 2 or 3 that I can remember. What I did in those situations was just to release myself and come back, knowing that whatever it it, it is a trap, not a real thing. Energetically it is possible to feel the deceit, even in looks and voice are convincing.

But there are also powerful and loving beings and spirits who help us or who have the best interests for us at least. I have experienced both.

OMG i got to this thread/post/whatever in the strangest roundabout way "imaginable". I am so sorry that Tawmeeleus has made this decision. I have always found her comments insightful and helpful. We have recently "had some words" over in "general cafe". I certainly hope that i did not contribute to her decision. If i did i am very sorry to have caused you distress, Tawmeeleus...

Tawmeeleus wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:47 pm
There is no such thing as darkness. Just an abscence of light. You can see any light in the darkness. You cannot see any darkness in light.

Love Tawmeeleus x
yes and dont the lost and nothingness energies parade their fantasies as if this was untrue. dont lose your voice in the darkness
the winds of change are with you moving forwards
meow
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

We, as human beings in 3D, are limited and therefore our vocabularies are limited too. We try to use best words and ways in order to explain our perspectives and describe our experiences. Words aren't important as the message someone wants to share. The message is the expression of the essence of that person.
I believe everything is possible, I incline to some point of views more, but still leave the possibilities opened cause we know so little due to our limitations.
Each experience is real and every person is right for themselves. So, actually, in general there's no right or wrong.
I think it's beautiful that there are so many different experiences, perspectives, opinions... We get to see what other people see and we get to know so many other different worlds. We can observe them, listen to them, learn from them. We all are like puzzles trying to combine the bigger picture with our worlds.

Anyway, I haven't experienced traps and luring entities, but there was another type of a 'dark' energy.
I was sleeping and got into half asleep-half awake state, there was an entity in my bedroom whose presence made me more aware. I saw it's appearance, it was small and looked kinda 'devilish'. It was just standing there and radiated with such a negative/dark energy. The entity threw something like a stone on the floor and then I totally woke up and started screaming. At that point there was nothing on the floor anymore. I think the reaction was due to the complete lack of light and love in this entity, like I was surprised that something like that exists. After few days I found out I had some health issues (after some period everything was fine with it). So, I said, ok - I had a premonition in a certain form that something "negative" was going to happen.

The end. Happy end.

Mostly
people live their lives at their own speed which varies as they go along.
usually its too fast to notice that which we see but ignore
it is the empty vessel that can be filled
is it dangerous to attract the dark?
there is no more the dark wants than to be in the light
but it is of the dark
damned to see light but not be of light
so they do bad things to feed their hunger for light
its all they can do.
yes, it is dangerous.
the vessel is not you.
it is of your making
while you sit in its shadow
and watch as they advance cautiously
ravenously
towards the vessel made of light.
and fill it
but then you close the top and they are sealed in the light
and you throw it into the void
and dissolve the light vessel
as it travels where from none of their kind may return.
one stone is a warning
two means they see you
three means its inside.
the void is zero.
darnkess is one
two is 1.618
and three
is pi.
thats a tetrahedron by node.
and that is what comes from E8.

its not 3D, its 4D. you forgot time.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

my experience
on which i depend for my opinions
tells me that humanity was at some point endowed with a the gift of reason
we can see around us the ways of nature
flora and fauna
and reason what we can from this
for our development as i agree
is a journey
and various stages pass by
as we blossom
we could discuss mutation
genetic predisposition
consider the various range of possibilities
and what is seen to be
soon and far into the future
each path we take is our own
and some may lead
and some may follow
and some may be alone.
the precious moment that is now exists
as it always does
and of itself, is always here, and here and here.
a mortal message bound by rules that grew humanity
rules that show that darkeness is not here
but there
and those there are
that let it come to them
and those there are
that are weak of spirit or of mind
and take on board such
that was not of their birth
and colour their lives according to their fashion.
what religion is there then that could contract with human life on the face of the Moon or Mars?
Could contrast between the reason and the teachings?
and show that reason could be wrong?
your mother and your father
and theirs
and theirs
and theirs
who were they?
a thousand theirs of mothers and of fathers
a million
and what before?
What reason brings the view of then and then and then?
no mother? no father?
Just a mother? just a father?
Neither then?
when all around we see that nature follows every day the path of parenthood the same for us to see
and we know that time makes no change on this relation
and the past for reason
always has a mother and a father so.
This is nature.
And reason shows us so.
So then, all these people
before and before
where did they go when they died?
what rules did they follow with any reason during their lives
that made them differ from other animals
and rise up and see around them with eyes full of wonder?
curious for any knowledge that would give them hope to live beyond their final chill.
Today i was in a meeting of a prayer group
and was visited therin by the Lord, one of his angels,
who made the time to touch me
and cleanse some troubling elements
foisted upon my spirit by others who would prevail against my destiny with their intent to stand on mine.
Before the leader spoke, i felt the touch, and three times he went on to say where this was in me.
here and here and here, and named the parts each time.
and, he was not in front of me. online far away, no sight; just sound.
and spoke no English, such was translated to me then by another there.
if you want to name these spirits for your way, reason allows such choices to be performed.
but proof in participation is for you to find your path.
not for others each the same.
so, i feel you may be mistaken if you think that people are evil of themsleves, and darkenss comes from them.
my opinon is that darkness is around
and we see it
and we know it
and it will come for us
in many different ways should those weak and lost allow such to be so.
those less than strong and on guard and defended with the tools upon their person
spiritual or earthen
its the same and different with any explanation,
they see and avoid.
for it is the fallen who attack from beyond
those who deny the light
and compose their ways to forms that are
yet pass as easily as piss.
there are none so blind
as those who will not see
who choose to deny reason
and follow the fools paths
and gamble with their souls
to become what is not them
but of them
and lose themsleves in darkness by and by
until, looking back sometime, they forget the way
and are damned to nowhere
with nothing.
while alive, the sacred string always shows the way back;
but when dead, there is no back.
the string is broken
and the path is gone.

what here and now is there then
that can guide those spirits lost?
no way back to follow
no way forwards
no today is there
and nor a tomorrow.

Angry they are then.
Angry at their loss
and mean in their pride of passion.
more they want and need and hunger for
and look they sometimes can
and see they sometimes do
the living in this world come and go.
and try they do to take something that they lost
and feed on those who know not of these hidden shadows
their spirits
their life forces
their health
their goodness.
the more they see and sense
the more they hunger
for they know what they have lost.
the dark are not here.
not born of us.
they are the lost who on us feed
and can grow strong with evil need.

advice? no.
you take your own just so.
and knowing what you know
deny that which could and curious
avove us and below
show reason to consider
calmly and not furious
a path well chosen
along your way to go.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

It seems, Mr Shaj, that you choose to describe spirits as souls, in my opinion.
my understanding of spirit, that you refer to as soul ( no problem) is comprehensive at least.
to accomodate one sentence in explanation, life is a temporary state to a spirit, that has a before, during and after.
Its as if a spirit was deposited here to find its way, and use the opportunity to make choices. Or not. the other side of this may well be, that in spirit form, all our choices have been made, and we are unable to choose in that state. a bit limiting really.
we feel our spirit within us, and may go out and look about a bit. that which ties us to life by its justification of reasoning and choice are our right and left hands, so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y

there is one part of this that can hurt. a spirit can be affected by other spirits, for good or bad.
sometimes its possible to connect with the emptiness, that the bible describes in some context as the abscence of light, or love.
part of a life journey is to deny the past and walk alone. with nothing. through the valley of nowhere. and deal with it.

talking is one thing.
being there is another.
i used to be there
i dont anymore as i must wash the dishes.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Yes. :)
i went to travel past the stars
to see what i could see
alone i passed into the void
to be what was to be.

Across the oceans lost to time
no man they crossed before