I had a dream last night (need someone's perspective)

Well it was more like an astral experience. I intended to explore the astral plane last night, so when I went to bed and I ended up there in the astral plane.
I hardly ever dream and when I do its usually spaced months if not years apart, it may be due to the fact I never sleep on my back, as most dream states occur when people are asleep on their back. Might have something to do with the pineal gland and the structure of the brain.. I really don't know. But last night I did sleep on my back for the first time this year and I dreamt.
I dreamt I was in an abandoned looking complex that reminded me of all the high-schools I had attended in my lifetime. I was running out of what seemed like a maze of grey 2 meter high cement walls with one of my college roommates behind me (Happily though). I then found myself somewhere else in sort of like a music studio or record label in a Hollywood type setting, conversing with what seemed like higher dimensional beings taking the forms of the popular animated music band called Gorillaz, although only two of them appeared in the dream (Murdock the bass player and Noodle the guitarist). There was a sort of aloof romance between me and noodle but she kept disappearing between moments.
I don't fully remember most of what we did or discussed, but after interacting with them I found myself back at the exit of the maze facing a path leading in two directions. on the left was a lot of people I had known in the past (I didn't really take the time to identify them meaning they were probably not that important to me), they were playing soccer in a dirt field which is pretty common in my home country. And on the right was a path leading back into the maze I think, and a bunch of aggressive baboon like creatures running around making a mess blocking the path.
I decided to go right back into the maze for some reason. Just as I turned right, the ball from the field on the left landed in front of me and one of the players came to get it. I could see the fear on his face as he looked at the baboons when he picked the ball up and left, he didn't say a word to me and it felt like they were playing because of the baboons somehow.
Anyways I start walking toward the maze entrance and I notice I start to shrink in size, I get to a point where I'm the size of a toddler. The baboons start getting aggressive toward me then suddenly one of my luggage boxes I put my cloths in, in my room, appears right in front of me in the ruble 2 of the baboons are messing up.
Then one of the baboons said, if I remember this right, "What do you think your doing David?" but it felt more like "who do you think you are David?". And another behind it said "Lets Kill It" addressing me as an 'It'. I immediately responded with confidence saying "I want to go!" twice, as if I was talking to the baboons but also to someone else, then I woke up.
Does anyone know what the meaning of this experience was, if it has any I would really like to know.
p.s. lately I've been doing research into things like E.T.s colonizing earth and the frequency fence used to cut of our psychic connection to each other as a species. and also research on the Pleiadeans. Do you think this has something to do with it.
I am Dream.

Re: I had a dream last night (need someone's perspective)

very nice. David. i can tell you what your story means but i cant publish it here as its not PC. no one would understand anyway. the sleeping issue is due to low blood flow in the front lobes reducing oxygen supply in the brain, which gives a warning signal to move so you get oxygen. so you see a danger release adrenaline and wake up.
you are on the heavy side it appears not being sticky. walking for 5 miles every morning would be good.
you refer to astral travel as a lump of wood in context. i reserve my views on that.
take care what you wish for.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:10 pm
very nice. David. i can tell you what your story means but i cant publish it here as its not PC. no one would understand anyway. the sleeping issue is due to low blood flow in the front lobes reducing oxygen supply in the brain, which gives a warning signal to move so you get oxygen. so you see a danger release adrenaline and wake up.
you are on the heavy side it appears not being sticky. walking for 5 miles every morning would be good.
you refer to astral travel as a lump of wood in context. i reserve my views on that.
Your response is too 3rd dimensional, I don't resonate with it. Was looking for a more spiritual perspective.
I got my answer spiritually yesterday and am at peace with my dream. "I am not an Ape" was the lesson of my dream/experience.
I hope others can resonate with this lesson, think it till it means something to you, "I am not an Ape". <3
I am Dream.

onuohaxo wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:58 am
planetzarg wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:10 pm
Your response is too 3rd dimensional, I don't resonate with it. Was looking for a more spiritual perspective.
I got my answer spiritually yesterday and am at peace with my dream. "I am not an Ape" was the lesson of my dream/experience.
I hope others can resonate with this lesson, think it till it means something to you, "I am not an Ape". <3
Thank you for this.
I call myself an ape sometimes so this is resonating with me; I am not an ape :D

Return to “Readings”