Re: SPIRITUAL CHILLS

Hi 😇

As spirit i would say energy is energy. There is only negative and positive in our perception.

As human it is my experience that all that i perceive to be negative energy always turns out to be physical energy.

Love feels radiant and warm. The chills feel like complete lack of love. Like ice running through my energy.

I just watched a programme about fallen angels and demons. This is what the chills were about earlier. Lack of love. I had no idea at time of the chills that i would be watching this!

Love Tawmeeleus x

Tawmeeleus wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:40 pm
Hi 😇

As spirit i would say energy is energy. There is only negative and positive in our perception.

As human it is my experience that all that i perceive to be negative energy always turns out to be physical energy.

Love feels radiant and warm. The chills feel like complete lack of love. Like ice running through my energy.

I just watched a programme about fallen angels and demons. This is what the chills were about earlier. Lack of love. I had no idea at time of the chills that i would be watching this!

Love Tawmeeleus x
funny how this would happen a day after I made a new dimension to radiate love and happiness..
someone is trying to counter me. :)
I am Dream.

Chills are good to have.
They are making you aware that you are alive. Strong emotions in general. Mjamm!
And if they are of negative origin and something that you don´t want to feel, it shows you that there is one aspect of you that you can still improve, old friend.
A Frispy Crisbee

Shaj wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:40 pm
Chills are good to have.
They are making you aware that you are alive. Strong emotions in general. Mjamm!
And if they are of negative origin and something that you don´t want to feel, it shows you that there is one aspect of you that you can still improve, old friend.
I would much rather feel radiance and warmth to remind me I am alive 😇 I think all experiences are worth feeling. I hope to never stop learning and experiencing 😇

Love Tawmeeleus x

LadyBelle wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:21 am
There are so many nice things said here. And they're all true, you're all right.
I too say: * Love!*

So, I'll add one of my lovable quotes: "We are the scientists, trying to make sense of the stars inside us"
That's a really good quote. during my experience when I saw myself as existence and beyond, it felt like I was housing
infinite star systems. it would make sense that other people would be doing something similar.
There are worlds within us all.
I am Dream.

Well anyone who knows me on this site. Knows about the beautiful meadow. Today I felt the familiar radiance and warmth. It is my escape to spirit.

I think everyone should find their meadow.

When you give up control and just be. That is our natural state of being. 😇

Love Tawmeeleus x

Sudden intense inner cold feeling that nothing warms up is a common Ascension Process side effect of having taken another big shift to a higher frequency plus embodying more higher Light into your physical body. This happened (again) throughout November 2018 and continues into December and will be even greater during all of 2019. The more we adjust to these evolutionary changes and new positions, the faster the inner cold goes away.

Crystalline energy!
I had to leave as Tawmeeleus. I couldn't control the reflections anymore. Spirit doesn't judge energy but i felt like the reflections were hurting people here.
I am stronger now. I hope.
My apologies to Shaj, Drake and Red violet.

Red violet. You didn't change. I did. 😇

LOve Cheeneka x

We all want to be spiritual. Yet we do not want to be just an energy. We want to be an individual. A real person. I have written about reflecting. Ego will never accept they are energy and as physical just reflects that around it.

I am you. You are me.

LOve Cheeneka x

Hello Cheeneka. I have my own ethereal garden to play in :)

( Its in one of those in between places we are not allowed to talk about to traffic wardens).

What is quite remarkable is that I did make a statement to your other form some weeks back...that sort of turns out here to be pretty accurate I think. That scares me really as I prefer just to stay in my garden and allow reality drift by at its own pace.
A bit like scenery in a slow train.
I wonder if the field mice will come out to romp around the lawn today?
Roger the cat is away at present...making cat things elsewhere I suppose.

Ah. I hear the whistle of the 15.46 to Gillingham as it steams along the embankment before the turn behind the pine trees...
If it is nice to have a postfix of Norton to ALL place names, like Swansea Norton or Ipswich Norton...Or Pudsey Norton.
Maybe I should ask Mole if he can lend me his exciting cheese sandwitch this afternoon.
He was quite spiritual last week and wore a toga as, he said, he was going to visit Scotland.

:)
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Isnt it interesting when one comes out the other end of a rabbit hole, and then finds it hard to remember what darkness tastes of?
It definitely is NOT Crabapple pie.
Its a sort of 'not there' yawny feeling kind of flavour.
Like when its late and you find you are wearing your partner's boots right to left instead of your favorite slippers...
i would put 2 fingers into an electric socket to light my way but then the socket might think I was being rude?
I think I will go out tomorrow and wear nothing but cutlery in case i drop down a hole and then maybe someone will hear me playing the most awful music and complain as they usually do. im not really a spoony type. silver or otherwise. more a fork into the left eye of a politician type really, i like to imagine that they do have a brain but just left it on the train as they were in a hurry.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “General Spirituality”