SNAKE POWER

Snakes also known as serpents are an important motif in Chinese mythology. Snakes often appear in myth, religion, legend, or tales as fantastic beings often having a mix of snake with other body parts, such as having a human head, or magical abilities, such as shape shifting. One famous snake that was able to transform back and forth between a snake and a human being was Madam White Snake in the Legend of white snake. Other snakes or snakelike beings sometimes include deities, such as Fuxi and Nuwa and Gong Gong. Sometimes Fuxi and Nuwa are described as snakes with human heads and sometimes as humans with dragon or serpent tails. In Chinese culture, years of the snake are sixth in the cycle, following the Dragon Years, and recur every twelfth year.

Snakes message is one of healing and renewing, there is no such thing as death, there is just a transition from one world to the other. When snake wraps its tail around itself it forms a circle like the circle of life, no beginning and no end, infinity.The snake is often depicted as the number eight showing two circles of life, duality of human and spirit, entwined. Snake says You are very optimistic and have learned to realise that you too can renew yourself, every morning when you wake up, by shedding the days gone by and not living in the past. You are very spiritual and have a vast interest in the coiled serpent that awakens the chakras which brings on a kundalini awakening.

The strange sensation of something crawling up your spine is the start of such an awakening it is uncomfortable but not painful. However like the victim of a snake’s venom nothing can prepare you for what you will experience if such an awakening were to occur! To go from a one dimensional world to a multidimensional world will blow your mind like nothing you can even imagine. It will take enormous mental strength to be able to cope with the vastness of the ethereal world. Do not be in such a hurry for this to happen, it will happen when your soul is evolved enough to have the wisdom to cope with spirit world and all the energy that will flow through you.

All the gifts that you have now are just a stepping stone on your journey, every journey starts by taking one step at a time. These gifts of healing, magic and shape shifting which have started to manifest in your life will enable you to help other people as well as yourself. You do question your own sanity at times, especially when something happens that makes you realise you are not like everyone else, you have had to learn fast that logic doesn’t always work when it comes to spirit and the way spirit works. You are always trying to find an outlet for your spirituality and have dabbled in almost all esoteric and spiritual practices and ways. This knowledge you have will help other people when you learn to trust the wisdom within and find the way that works for you.

Call on snake when you are feeling overwhelmed and are not sure which direction to take. Especially ask snake to help you with your healing work and also when you can feel the venom of negative energy around you. Some people do speak with forked tongue and because you are trusting they can sometimes make you feel unsure of yourself, snake only ever uses it’s venom in defense of itself you will have to learn also when such defense is needed to protect yourself. Sometimes we can love people but it does not mean we have to have them in our lives if they are harming our energy. Ask snake to help you find the strength to shed these people from your energy, always send these people away with love, by asking them to ‘go, but go with love’.

Characteristics: healing, magic, shape shifting, awakening, strength, renewal, awareness, rebirth, psychic, shedding.

LOve cheeneka x

Re: SNAKE POWER

Snakes also known as serpents are an important motif in Chinese mythology. Snakes often appear in myth, religion, legend, or tales as fantastic beings often having a mix of snake with other body parts, such as having a human head, or magical abilities, such as shape shifting. One famous snake that was able to transform back and forth between a snake and a human being was Madam White Snake in the Legend of white snake. Other snakes or snakelike beings sometimes include deities, such as Fuxi and Nuwa and Gong Gong. Sometimes Fuxi and Nuwa are described as snakes with human heads and sometimes as humans with dragon or serpent tails. In Chinese culture, years of the snake are sixth in the cycle, following the Dragon Years, and recur every twelfth year.

Snakes message is one of healing and renewing, there is no such thing as death, there is just a transition from one world to the other. When snake wraps its tail around itself it forms a circle like the circle of life, no beginning and no end, infinity.The snake is often depicted as the number eight showing two circles of life, duality of human and spirit, entwined. Snake says You are very optimistic and have learned to realise that you too can renew yourself, every morning when you wake up, by shedding the days gone by and not living in the past. You are very spiritual and have a vast interest in the coiled serpent that awakens the chakras which brings on a kundalini awakening.

The strange sensation of something crawling up your spine is the start of such an awakening it is uncomfortable but not painful. However like the victim of a snake’s venom nothing can prepare you for what you will experience if such an awakening were to occur! To go from a one dimensional world to a multidimensional world will blow your mind like nothing you can even imagine. It will take enormous mental strength to be able to cope with the vastness of the ethereal world. Do not be in such a hurry for this to happen, it will happen when your soul is evolved enough to have the wisdom to cope with spirit world and all the energy that will flow through you.

All the gifts that you have now are just a stepping stone on your journey, every journey starts by taking one step at a time. These gifts of healing, magic and shape shifting which have started to manifest in your life will enable you to help other people as well as yourself. You do question your own sanity at times, especially when something happens that makes you realise you are not like everyone else, you have had to learn fast that logic doesn’t always work when it comes to spirit and the way spirit works. You are always trying to find an outlet for your spirituality and have dabbled in almost all esoteric and spiritual practices and ways. This knowledge you have will help other people when you learn to trust the wisdom within and find the way that works for you.

Call on snake when you are feeling overwhelmed and are not sure which direction to take. Especially ask snake to help you with your healing work and also when you can feel the venom of negative energy around you. Some people do speak with forked tongue and because you are trusting they can sometimes make you feel unsure of yourself, snake only ever uses it’s venom in defense of itself you will have to learn also when such defense is needed to protect yourself. Sometimes we can love people but it does not mean we have to have them in our lives if they are harming our energy. Ask snake to help you find the strength to shed these people from your energy, always send these people away with love, by asking them to ‘go, but go with love’.

Characteristics: healing, magic, shape shifting, awakening, strength, renewal, awareness, rebirth, psychic, shedding.

LOve cheeneka x

cheeneka wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:25 pm

LOve cheeneka x

One of my guides is a snake and I love her. She’s very cryptic and hard to understand. But I know she is love and speaks from her heart. I feel she’s associated with my physical energy. She’s protective of my body and is always telling me how to best care for it. Most of it is just common sense. She tells incredibly good stories and is captivating also. Thank you for posting this. I just joined today so I hope this message is well received and that I haven’t overstepped my boundaries. ❤️
White wanderer 🦋🏔🐛

Thank you for the warm welcoming ❤️ It’s been really uplifting to find others who are experiencing so much spiritual awakening. I’ve been able to talk to a lot of entities since my kundalini began. It’s like I’m a direct link to a realm that sits directly below or on top of this one. If I’m in the mirror doing whatever, I will sometimes accidentally start to manifest my snake guide who scared the crap out of me in the beginning. She says that she sits in my solar plexus chakra. Her accent almost sounds Russian and she has a bit of a lisp. She said that she was assigned to be through my birth chart. I have an 11 numerology path, have the hidden ophiuchus zodiac and am represented by death/transformation From the Mayan zodiac. Not to boast about my planetary aspects, I just have an eye for syncranicity am always open which isn’t the smartest way to be, but is the most informative. My other guide is a spirit I have within me all the time. He’s a coyote who is a bit less forward to communicate but gives me an ability to call for assistance from the maker. I have experienced some major losses in my life and tend to be jumping from chapter to chapter trying to find where I belong. Even harder to find my path with these gifts, but enriching none the less ;) thank you for reading my story. I have no way of communicating this experience to my family and friends due to it being such a strange and very intense awakening. The clarity of the communication I receive is so unreal and lessons I’ve been a part of are so beautifully thought out that I feel they have to be by some incredibly passionate and intelligent source because I’ts changed me and has put my mind in such a good place emotionally. I handle stresses of life better because of them and I’ve let go of some pretty heavy baggage.

I appreciate all your messages of love and learning on this site. My duality mind has been really needing positive messages from the phianite and your care concept in your writing has been very present and helpful to me <3

Thank you for being here <3
White wanderer 🦋🏔🐛

Return to “Mysticism & Ancient Wisdom”