Nganic CBD Oil Premium + Organically Grown
Teabloom Flowering Teas and Blooming Tea Gift Sets

Re: How To Control Energy

Get some books on human auric fields you are surrounded by these fields depending how positive you auric is will reach like thinking people which increases in intensity depending how you are through the day or if you come into contact with negative fields you could also look into the seven chakras these also important all the best
Happy learning

Sounds like it' startin to fully activate, your crown chakra partially activates when we're children. the subjects can be looked on as complicated if you have no inner faith I'm am empath so I have to do chakra visualisation or I get sick by what I pick up
I advise you to also look into your kundalini rising all humans and mammals have this in there root chakra best to look at chakra first meditating is excellent start your crown also connects you to your spiritual self but don't worry you are just awakening spiritually find a class or mentor to help you it can be a slow process so take your time an be patient and I wish you all best

What matters is how you see yourself.
People do not need to understand you.
In the end, life is a personal journey.
In the end you live for yourself and not for others.

Putting your energy in your artwork sounds like a great idea. Maybe see how far you can make it with your art.
Yoga 2 Life coach Certification

Return to “Personal Advice”