eMedia Music Lesson Software

The World Peace Party and HICKS/YOU 2020 campaign aim to peacefully revolUtionize the entire world.

Greetings, everyone.

I've spent much of my life in the shadows of society, thinking deeply about the problems in the world, and coming up with world peace solutions that almost everyone I knew told me were impossible to implement. However, I couldn't ever give up on what I knew to be true in my heart: the course of our evolution will take us into an era of great peace and global (cosmic, even) harmony.

If you're an indigo child like me, you probably already know exactly what I mean.

Today I invite you to get involved with a new political movement called the World Peace Party. Its origins are in the United States, where it aims to unify the polarized parties here (Democrats and Republicans, who fight and bicker like children up past their naptime), but our long-term goal is to unify all life-forms throughout the entire world.

My name is Andrew, and I am running for office of President of the United States in 2020. There has never been a president with a background quite as chaotic and obscure as mine. I've fought through deep depression, addiction, insanity, homelessness, eating disorders, and deeply-rooted traumas. There were times when I was sure I wouldn't survive to see another day. I have lost precious loved ones to suicide and drug overdoses, and I vowed to keep living for them, and to strive to make a better world where no one will ever have to go through what we've been through again.

To win the election in 2020 will take a huge miracle, since relatively few people know who I am right now. Plus, many of my ideas and visions for the future are difficult for some people to grasp initially, since they are so used to thinking in conventional and established mindsets.

Alas, I believe in miracles. I believe every one of us is a living, breathing miracle. If we work together, we can make anything happen. We can, will, and already do make the world's head spin in pure wonder and awe!

The World Peace Party has actionable plans to eliminate global poverty and homelessness, reinvent the worldwide financial system, and see to it that no one has to stress out about money ever again. That's just the beginning of our policies. We're working on a new website that will lay everything out in greater detail.

Until then please ask me anything about the World Peace Party. I'm 100% transparent, and this venture is an open book for all to read and contribute to.

There are countless ways you can help, but one of the biggest ones right now is to check out:
https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/393078/andrew-hicks

To make the presidential candidate debates in June, we need amass 650,000 individual donations (they can be as little as one penny!) from US citizens.

If you aren't a US citizen, you can still donate and the money will be used wisely and transparently, and if there is a specific way you want the money used, you can let me know and I'll do as you request.

If you aren't a US citizen but communicate on social media or online forums with people from the US, then please share the link and put into your own words (or copy and paste mine) what this campaign means to you and for the world.

If you're interested in using your skills and passions to contribute to the success of this campaign in other ways, we'd be humbled and honored to have you on the team and we'll do our best to serve you and add value to your life.

xoxo
Andrew L. Hicks
  • Creative Entrepreneur
    Founder of the World Peace Party
    2020 US Presidential Candidate
Biblio - used, rare, out of print books for sale

Re: The World Peace Party and HICKS/YOU 2020 campaign aim to peacefully revolUtionize the entire world.

Hey Andrew,

I support your World Peace Party with all my heart.
We should definitely collaborate when you take this further than the borders of the United States cause we have similar aspirations about creating peaceful world for all.
Have a look at the Ubuntu Party: https://www.ubuntuparty.org.za
You can learn a lot from them because they were involved in politics but withdrew. Maybe we all should collaborate

Re: The World Peace Party and HICKS/YOU 2020 campaign aim to peacefully revolUtionize the entire world.

Hi Riann,

Thanks so much. I'd heard about Ubuntu Party before, but am not fully informed at this point, so I'll definitely look into them some more. From what I've read of your work it is clear that yes, our aspirations are aligned quite well. Global collaboration that transcends borders and ideologies is at the core of the World Peace Party, so yes, I'm of the mindset that we should definitely collaborate. Right now I'm largely focused on putting together rallies and speeches in my local geographical region, but we can simultaneously work on the bigger plan together. Feel free to get in touch any time, brother.
Andrew L. Hicks
  • Creative Entrepreneur
    Founder of the World Peace Party
    2020 US Presidential Candidate

Return to “Making a Difference”