ADHD or Indigo

Since I was little I have been diagnosed with ADHD but it just doesn't really seem to fit. If I really was ADHD I'd be weak and useless, but I seem to not be that. I'm a really good artist especially at drawing anime/manga style. Also I'm in college and though some of the classes are challenging I usually get B's and have even got a few A's. Looking at this evidence I can't be ADHD. I've read about indigo children being mislabeled as ADHD because they have so much energy. Could I actually be an indigo. I find it hard to believe though that I could actually be an Indigo. But I don't seem to fit the label of ADHD either. What am I then?
Yoga 2 Life coach Certification

Re: ADHD or Indigo

It does not matter what other people diagnose you or think you are.
Different people have different views and perceptions of you regardless of who you are.
Why would you give importance to a label such as ADHD created by a society which is sick and imbalanced itself?
You know better who you are and what you are capable of.

GalaxyDreamer90 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:56 pm
Since I was little I have been diagnosed with ADHD but it just doesn't really seem to fit. If I really was ADHD I'd be weak and useless, but I seem to not be that. I'm a really good artist especially at drawing anime/manga style. Also I'm in college and though some of the classes are challenging I usually get B's and have even got a few A's. Looking at this evidence I can't be ADHD. I've read about indigo children being mislabeled as ADHD because they have so much energy. Could I actually be an indigo. I find it hard to believe though that I could actually be an Indigo. But I don't seem to fit the label of ADHD either. What am I then?
Having ADHD does not make you weak or useless. I have ADHD and am neither of those things. Neither are you. There is also more to be being Indigo then being hyper and artistic - although I am certainly not saying you are not Indigo - something drew you here to share with us. All I am saying is some Indigos have ADHD and all people have the potential to be strong and useful:)

Welcome - I encourage you to continue to share and help us all find out a little more about ourselves

There is only one movement in human life.
Life is made of desire.
Desire to remain alive.
Desire to eat.
Desire to live a good life... or not.
You have at your disposal all the tools that everyone has to make something.

You may recall that the Professor of Physics, Stephen Hawking, was seriously disabled but went forwards never the less to get a Nobel prize late in his life.

He had the desire to succeed.

The power of self is paramount.
You have to want to succeed for yourself.
To have the desire to get on with it regardless.

If you want the right answers
you have to ask the right questions.

The trick is to ask the right question...

and then act on the correct answer.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

GalaxyDreamer90 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:29 pm
I keep feeling so useless because of my diagnosis of ADHD. I keep feeling like I'm stupid and useless and will never be successful. How can I improve my self esteem when I have a disability.
You are a Divine being full of power. Maybe you just have not realized yet.
You are not useless and this answers your question.

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:01 pm
GalaxyDreamer90 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:29 pm
I keep feeling so useless because of my diagnosis of ADHD. I keep feeling like I'm stupid and useless and will never be successful. How can I improve my self esteem when I have a disability.
You are a Divine being full of power. Maybe you just have not realized yet.
You are not useless and this answers your question.
I want to believe that but at the same time I find that hard to believe. If I really am a divine being then why do I have a disability?

Hello again :)

It is ok that you find it hard to believe. Most people do and many think that people who make claims such as mine, are crazy :P
I think one day you will realize what I am telling you, but no rush. We just have to live the process first.

Anyway, I do not know which disability you are talking about. If it is ADHD, to me, this is just a label without too much importance. But that is just how I see it. I was also "diagnosed" like that; I couldnt care less, really. Specially in the toxic reality of society, having these conditions can make it harder for one to become brainwashed and structured to what society is today. The world needs change not the same structures and old ideas. These labels do not dictate who you are.

You are who you are and who you decide to be. You can always change if you want. The mind is flexible and powerful and such limiting labels just evaporate with time as the person learns to embrace and honor self-authenticity.

What I can say is that we have a deeper consciousness which is Divine. Scientists refer to it as the "subconscious" and "inconscious" mind. Spirituals may refer to it as the Soul. In either case, we are talking about the deeper, greater power of our consciousness which has the ability to shape matter, to create realities and even to affect others and external circumstances.
It responds to the program which is in there and it can always be shaped and changed in order to create or manifest whatever new reality.

This is what I am talking about when I talk about the inner Divine power. It is found deep within one´s consciousness and awareness.

It is completely possible for our subconscious mind to shape and change our genetics.
There are already people doing this... Getting taller, changing eye color, rejuvenating and many other things which structured society believe to be impossible.

Our deeper mind is not bound to these structures necessarily as it is Divine power. It is completely possible for the subconscious...

i saw a field of lollipops
many colours
you took a lick here and there
only the red ones
raspberry
lit face
dark room
on the floor
you sit
on the paper in your hand
is writing
the words are meaningless
but the smell is pungent
there is a cross
hanging
dusty
askew
i can hear inside the walls
the growing cells dividing
green and black
watching
waiting
growing
smart phone black on the table
on the bed
in your pocket
you want it to ring
waiting
waiting
waiting
they stand in the doorway
three
looking
you are not there
looking
they claim
men write
the weather changes
its cold
cold as going
cold as the ground
down
down
down
metal on the skin burns
the ring burns
you are in the ring
you go through
a dice of silence
none to choose
waiting
waiting
waiting

not moving
stopping
the dice
waits
waits
the wind is near
its coming
closer
closer
closer
and then

ah
1 oclock
lunchtime now!

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:59 pm
i saw a field of lollipops
many colours
you took a lick here and there
only the red ones
raspberry
lit face
dark room
on the floor
you sit
on the paper in your hand
is writing
the words are meaningless
but the smell is pungent
there is a cross
hanging
dusty
askew
i can hear inside the walls
the growing cells dividing
green and black
watching
waiting
growing
smart phone black on the table
on the bed
in your pocket
you want it to ring
waiting
waiting
waiting
they stand in the doorway
three
looking
you are not there
looking
they claim
men write
the weather changes
its cold
cold as going
cold as the ground
down
down
down
metal on the skin burns
the ring burns
you are in the ring
you go through
a dice of silence
none to choose
waiting
waiting
waiting

not moving
stopping
the dice
waits
waits
the wind is near
its coming
closer
closer
closer
and then

ah
1 oclock
lunchtime now!
Is that some poem you wrote or is it suppose to mean something. If so I don't quite know what it means.

gosh the hard ones are tricky.
i dont know.
tell me the answer.
i cant wait.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Personal Advice”