Psychic or Esp maybe empath

Now I don't now if it's something to do with the clairs or been empath off an and on throughout my life I have picked on thoughts sentences, words came into my head a minute or two later that person uttered that sentence word for word. Now I tell a story of when I was a kid I used to have a favourite uncle I was never interested in much then till my started talking about things that suddenly interested me well I playing on the small grassed area that one day, my uncle appeared on the step he said something to me but I could not make out what he said so I said something to him words escape me now as it was so long ago, he suddenly had that confused look on his face so I said something else back to him and he got annoyed and shouted out how,on ear did you know what I was going to say and stormed off well this confused me because I did not know what I done wrong I walked into the,kitchen my nan was there. Oh she said what you said to upset your uncle alan. Nan I said I've said nothing I repeated he just got angry cause I said things he was going to tell me. But to me they were just thoughts that suddenly came to me like the title suggests any other folk out there that carry these traits would like to hear thanks

Re: Psychic or Esp maybe empath

I have this sometimes.
Sometimes I am talking to someone and I "know" the words they are about to say. This happens specially with people who are close to me but can happen with other people aswell.
Another thing is that I feel what other think of me sometimes.
I do not consider myself a psychic although I do have a strong intuition and very strong empathy. I am very sensitive.
To me this is very similar to reading energies. Sometimes you feel a wave of energy and you can know or perceive information contained in it.

Yes you can pick up people's un consious thoughts sometimes usually there of a non tonal nature that mean they no ego attached to them somewhat bland to the point and non critical these are what's called psychic thoughts they just come I noticed also you have to be open minded and the other person maybe thinking of something this when there unconscious thoughts what I call leak out I think this is what called been clairsentient I used to be really sensative around large groups of people but I seemed to have grown out of it but I prefer to be on my own but I still get effected from time to time it feels like I'm the weather keeps changing

That's how I think usually red violet but it's happening for a purpose but eventually you have to give in and admit I I've experienced all this strange stuff all my life some people don't experience anything till there thirties with others it starts from birth and they grow. Up feeling
Confused and lost cause no body they now experience s. So as they get older and more knowledge becomes available it dawns on them they are not alone and there is hope out there

Ever body by birth right to this planet are psychic this is our normal nature because you carry a soul that's having a human experience this is were our pyschicness comes from. It want s you to be safe from harm so it can go on having its experiences and tech is making g that more difficult e.g. for more contact with other spiritual humans so tech has its good points and bad points

Yes I do agree with your last post.

We are the Soul. There are many aspects we can develop besides psychic skills. It is a journey to discover.
As with everything in the world, tech has its positive and its negative side.
Maybe I see it more as a neutral/positive tool but what makes it more positive or destructive, are the people who use it.
Technology can do wonders if used well. It can also destroy if used in wrong ways.
In the end it is about the people and their consciousness :)

Return to “Psychic Phenomenon & Parapsychology”