Could Humans Be From Another World

Last February I had a past life regression confirming what I had always felt since I was a child, that I come from another forest world. I didn't end up remembering much, but I remember being a young woman about the equivalent of 20 years old on earth and was walking through the forest. I was clearly human though I was on another world. I'm sure I was on another world because the white flowing dress I was wearing didn't seem to be from any era in earth's history that I know of. Before this regression as a teenager I would have dreams about aliens and I was surprised that they were human like us because I expected them to look like little gray men that we associate with aliens or to look completely different from us. Could it be that we humans are from another world and this other world could be the forest world from my past life regression. I just finished watching a video explaining that humans could have come from another planet but not entirely sure though my past life regression seems to indicate that they are right.

Re: Could Humans Be From Another World

There are different theories around.
I think Mars could have been that kind of world. That planet was apparently very similar to Earth, with forests, water, etc. And well, it is very close, there are chances that at least some people from there came to Earth. Possibly after some destruction in that planet.
These are theories of course but they make sense if we observe.

I am sure humans did not naturally evolve on Earth; not like other animal species. Human evolution has been linked to alien people thoughout history.
I have had the theory that humans are the result of mixing ape and alien DNA.

Thanks for your reply. I've heard of the theory of humans coming from Mars before and also the theory of Mars being more like earth in the past. Unfortunately I can't remember enough about the forest world to determine rather it was Mars or not. I'm not entirely sure but I want to think the planet was called Cosmos. If that's the case then it probably wasn't Mars.

GalaxyDreamer90 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:01 pm
Last February I had a past life regression confirming what I had always felt since I was a child, that I come from another forest world. I didn't end up remembering much, but I remember being a young woman about the equivalent of 20 years old on earth and was walking through the forest. I was clearly human though I was on another world. I'm sure I was on another world because the white flowing dress I was wearing didn't seem to be from any era in earth's history that I know of. Before this regression as a teenager I would have dreams about aliens and I was surprised that they were human like us because I expected them to look like little gray men that we associate with aliens or to look completely different from us. Could it be that we humans are from another world and this other world could be the forest world from my past life regression. I just finished watching a video explaining that humans could have come from another planet but not entirely sure though my past life regression seems to indicate that they are right.
No but our origin soul is extra terestial in nature if you look into the Buddhist phelosphy they call it something else cannot remember now. I know you have a gross mind, unconscious mind and there's there elemental side but there are many possibilities so keep an open mind
May peace be with you

The life phenomenon on a multiplicity of worlds shares a common entanglement in collective Cosmic Consciousness (Akasha). In the psychic intelligence project "Star Gate" we have opened a portal across space-time and are able to bi-locate to various inhabited worlds.
If you are interested in becoming a "walker between worlds" take a peek into Wicca and Witchcraft. Our ritual Circle is a doorway between worlds. Ritual Circles are found around the planet at nearly every ancient archeological site. Witchcraft has been much maligned by the prevailing religions as an evil alliance with the devil but nothing could be farther from the truth as Witches don't even believe in an evil Divinity as invented by Christianity to indenture the minds of their faithful. Witches have been called "Wise Ones" through the ages and are in tune with the Infinite. "The Oneness sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Truth and Reality is something few dare know. The prevailing popular belief systems seek to command the mind and soul of humanity.

Return to “Questions & Answers”