The "Master Reiki Healing Hands Program": Give it A try If You Wish And See If It Is Helpful For You

The procedure for working with the program, introduced to me today by a woman, Divya G. from India, A Reiki Grand Master, visiting a couple i know here in NorCal: Sitting comfortably say the following: I hereby invoke the Master Reiki healing hands under the program made available by Divya G. You will, hopefully, feel the presence of the hands in front of you. Through them will be flowing beneficial energies. When you wish the "session" to end, say: Master Reiki healing hands please stop the transmission. If you are doing a "long session" and the hands stop on their own yet you wish more, just re-invoke per the language above in the first sentence.

I find the energy to be quite beneficial. I hope you do, too. Please comment below on your experience, as convenient...

Re: The "Master Reiki Healing Hands Program": Give it A try If You Wish And See If It Is Helpful For You

mystervu wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:18 am
Yes interesting im a level 2 practioner in reiki but ive also tried spiritual healing which be more profound for the healee from what they told me they experienced they maybe one and the same but if you are an healer you know you have to give healing unconditionally basically it passes through you into the person receiving the healing
Greetings, mystervu, and thanks for your comments !! I've been teaching Usui and other Reikis for 25+ years. If you would like to receive a wholly competent attunement to Master Level of Usui for free take a look at the material contained in the below links. Her attunements work just fine because all that is needed is that you receive the correct frequencies, basically -- which she sends through the video. Enjoy !! BTW, one can receive the various attunements as many times as wished for - repetition creates no problems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd0TSm6zjbw

https://www.youtube.com/user/sherryandrea

Re: The "Master Reiki Healing Hands Program": Give it A try If You Wish And See If It Is Helpful For You

Thanks but no thanks I'm an old type person that be leave's you should learn before coming worthy of such an honour I have level 1 people practicing on there family and told me strange things started happening to them although they did not tell me what I could guess I myself was clairsentient partially empath from birth pick up energies and some are not nice it can be draining and unintentional by person trying to understand what going on again thank's and I wise you peace and harmony and to all humankind

mystervu wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:13 pm
Thanks but no thanks I'm an old type person that be leave's you should learn before coming worthy of such an honour I have level 1 people practicing on there family and told me strange things started happening to them although they did not tell me what I could guess I myself was clairsentient partially empath from birth pick up energies and some are not nice it can be draining and unintentional by person trying to understand what going on again thank's and I wise you peace and harmony and to all humankind
Thanks a lot for sharing your POV...perhaps, then, you will find the linked helpful in some way...

https://pjentoft.com/0Reiki.html

Return to “General Cafe”