Could Humans Be From Another World

Last February I had a past life regression confirming what I had always felt since I was a child, that I come from another forest world. I didn't end up remembering much, but I remember being a young woman about the equivalent of 20 years old on earth and was walking through the forest. I was clearly human though I was on another world. I'm sure I was on another world because the white flowing dress I was wearing didn't seem to be from any era in earth's history that I know of. Before this regression as a teenager I would have dreams about aliens and I was surprised that they were human like us because I expected them to look like little gray men that we associate with aliens or to look completely different from us. Could it be that we humans are from another world and this other world could be the forest world from my past life regression. I just finished watching a video explaining that humans could have come from another planet but not entirely sure though my past life regression seems to indicate that they are right.

Re: Could Humans Be From Another World

There are different theories around.
I think Mars could have been that kind of world. That planet was apparently very similar to Earth, with forests, water, etc. And well, it is very close, there are chances that at least some people from there came to Earth. Possibly after some destruction in that planet.
These are theories of course but they make sense if we observe.

I am sure humans did not naturally evolve on Earth; not like other animal species. Human evolution has been linked to alien people thoughout history.
I have had the theory that humans are the result of mixing ape and alien DNA.

Thanks for your reply. I've heard of the theory of humans coming from Mars before and also the theory of Mars being more like earth in the past. Unfortunately I can't remember enough about the forest world to determine rather it was Mars or not. I'm not entirely sure but I want to think the planet was called Cosmos. If that's the case then it probably wasn't Mars.

GalaxyDreamer90 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:01 pm
Last February I had a past life regression confirming what I had always felt since I was a child, that I come from another forest world. I didn't end up remembering much, but I remember being a young woman about the equivalent of 20 years old on earth and was walking through the forest. I was clearly human though I was on another world. I'm sure I was on another world because the white flowing dress I was wearing didn't seem to be from any era in earth's history that I know of. Before this regression as a teenager I would have dreams about aliens and I was surprised that they were human like us because I expected them to look like little gray men that we associate with aliens or to look completely different from us. Could it be that we humans are from another world and this other world could be the forest world from my past life regression. I just finished watching a video explaining that humans could have come from another planet but not entirely sure though my past life regression seems to indicate that they are right.
No but our origin soul is extra terestial in nature if you look into the Buddhist phelosphy they call it something else cannot remember now. I know you have a gross mind, unconscious mind and there's there elemental side but there are many possibilities so keep an open mind
May peace be with you

The life phenomenon on a multiplicity of worlds shares a common entanglement in collective Cosmic Consciousness (Akasha). In the psychic intelligence project "Star Gate" we have opened a portal across space-time and are able to bi-locate to various inhabited worlds.
If you are interested in becoming a "walker between worlds" take a peek into Wicca and Witchcraft. Our ritual Circle is a doorway between worlds. Ritual Circles are found around the planet at nearly every ancient archeological site. Witchcraft has been much maligned by the prevailing religions as an evil alliance with the devil but nothing could be farther from the truth as Witches don't even believe in an evil Divinity as invented by Christianity to indenture the minds of their faithful. Witches have been called "Wise Ones" through the ages and are in tune with the Infinite. "The Oneness sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Truth and Reality is something few dare know. The prevailing popular belief systems seek to command the mind and soul of humanity.

Yep, Red Violet has a pretty good theory. There's pretty good evidence human DNA was designed by other beings, the Anunaki or such as the Sumerians called them. Even Francis Crick, the co-discoverer of the DNA strand believed without a doubt our DNA had been intelligently designed. My personal theory is less that we are refugees from Mars, or the now destroyed planet that was between Mars and Jupiter, but that we were just designed by the same beings. That is just a guess though, mostly since our original DNA was supposed to be of the mammals living on Earth at the time.
If Mars did wipe themselves out, and the planet before that, well... I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm.

Well you only have to look at the head of the early Egyptian ruler you only have to look at the strange head gear they wore and some of there bodies were really spindly no way they were human. But yes mars is good contender used to sustain life. We were probably similar to an ape more advanced but in very early stages of evolution the aliens like he said changed our DNA lets hope we don't destroy our own home earth because of greed and corruption which they call businesses

the way i heard it... the first humanoid life forms were fungus-like flesh, and a weird kind of cube in the abdominal area which controls body movements same way our tendons work, but using a very different system of cables and springs.

Also its very possible the planets started out as a live fungus afflicted by giantism... forms of life the grow endlessly if they can absorb any kind of material or energy. it could destroy universes, and i strongly suspect now, that giantism is the root of all evil in the universes.

yes yes.
the key root was in a mantra
discovered recently
at Davos, Swiss, in 1973
until then it was hidden from year 972
by Brother Alfredo in Timberlaine, southern France,
in his lunch boxers.
but of course, its really originally much older
made by Sirus the gnu-willed reticulating jellyfish
in Barcelona
which was called Pfuur at the time
and run my maronites who turned up a bit early
in
4672 BC
in a desperate attempt
to get young Ziggy to play guitar
and stop sandbagging the villagers with homus.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

yes he was a character to be sure. I just read that his first wife was raped in a hotel room by 2 men, ( probably policemen- my view), and she never told him because, she said, it would have upset him too much.
I found his recent work too thinly dark for my taste.

Policemen seem to have a habit of raping women. It appears they can't get girlfriends as normal men can. Maybe its that they are witless, charmless crudheads with their brains and anuses back to front. I had the misfortune to have to deal with many policemen in my day, and they was slime in my garden pond with more charming imagination than all of them together. Which is why they are entirely useless at catching criminals and only concentrate on people they make into victims by fabricating evidence, lying in court trials, and corrupting lawyers and barristers by blackmail and threats or persecution if they dont get their way. Its a prerequisite of their role to be the most useless morons who cant string a sentance together without relying on orders from another freemason, who is most likely as bent as a crowbar willfully sticking up through a chair.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

HerLostHorse wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:07 pm
the way i heard it... the first humanoid life forms were fungus-like flesh, and a weird kind of cube in the abdominal area which controls body movements same way our tendons work, but using a very different system of cables and springs.

Also its very possible the planets started out as a live fungus afflicted by giantism... forms of life the grow endlessly if they can absorb any kind of material or energy. it could destroy universes, and i strongly suspect now, that giantism is the root of all evil in the universes.
Its,funny I used to have strange dreams about roots or more like giant trunks with branches stemming off but not tree trunks in the normal sense it was like I was looking at it from a vast distance away some how was almost whitish in colour I was guided along one branch which stemmed off on to another we got to this end and we were entering this branch and inside this branch was our cosmos. I did not see the rest I suddenly started waking up I just remember thinking what weird dream if that's some help

planetzarg wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:08 pm
yes he was a character to be sure. I just read that his first wife was raped in a hotel room by 2 men, ( probably policemen- my view), and she never told him because, she said, it would have upset him too much.
I found his recent work too thinly dark for my taste.

Policemen seem to have a habit of raping women. It appears they can't get girlfriends as normal men can. Maybe its that they are witless, charmless crudheads with their brains and anuses back to front. I had the misfortune to have to deal with many policemen in my day, and they was slime in my garden pond with more charming imagination than all of them together. Which is why they are entirely useless at catching criminals and only concentrate on people they make into victims by fabricating evidence, lying in court trials, and corrupting lawyers and barristers by blackmail and threats or persecution if they dont get their way. Its a prerequisite of their role to be the most useless morons who cant string a sentance together without relying on orders from another freemason, who is most likely as bent as a crowbar willfully sticking up through a chair.
It is funny that police is seen so negatively in very different parts of the world.

Policemen are considered a bad joke here by the majority, along with the government of course.

I saw yesterday how a guy saw 2 policemen breaking the transit rules. He chased them in his motorcycle and told them that what they just did was wrong and that they should give better example. Their response was to fine the guy and take him to the station...

Yes. I suspect the real issue is that policemen like an easy life and to take their salary plus the naughty perks the job offers them. they are not interested in making big busts. which is absolutely sad.

The entire policing spectrum is a reflection of humanity at that level. They are more interested in procedure than the moral aspect they seem to put aside or conveniently forget.
Dont even go there in terms of personal experiences.
I worked with English police for many years and they are 95% of them as bent as can be, and would rape your wife and 14 year old daughter at any chance. Because they can get away with it. They are a bunch of evil sickos I wouldn't trust to peel a boiled egg properly. They have lost the plot entirely and live in the twilight of doing evil on people defended by the idea that this evil is justified. There is no comeuppance for them.
The issue of VIP destruction and tolorance of rape by minorities by stupid policemen is rampant in the UK these days, being all over the newspapers. They have cars going around with unlisted pistols hidden in them to put into the hands of suspects at crime scenes so they can get an easy conviction. It sucks. They dont respond to emergency calls unless its life threatening, put up with 160 murders in London so far this year alone, and tolorate organised crime as a perk of their income as they are all connected to it.

You should know that there are evil powers in the UK whose aim is destabilization of the country, with the view that its much easier to establish a replacement power structure politically when a country is divided and unstable. The issue with stopping Brexit defended by that woman...Gina Miller... was funded by Iranian money through Iranian lawyers in London. And the stupid politicians put up with this obvious treason. bad policing and cultural violence is part of the attack on the system. All done with a view to destroy the status quo to the poitn of extreme change and international villification, removal of influence and power.
The issue of International AID is totally bent.
14 billion pounds a year for nothing. NOTHING.
I cannot believe that the UK gives money to Pakistan, nearly 2 billion $ a year as supposed "AID" and a chunk of that is directly sent to ordinary Pakistanis " to stop them going to the UK". They get money for doing what they do locally anyway, and just collect it from the bank every month. What an idiotic bent corrupt plan is that?
And one politician and her department was given a huge BONUS for giving out MORE AID. What stupidity is that? The one 2 years ago, who tried to give AID to the Israeli army whilst on vacation, with the 10% back hander for her to be paid in cut diamonds delivered to a Swiss bank safety deposit box.
These idiots think people dont have a clue.
Look at the EU now. Run by politicians from the top down not even under any form of public vote. The entire undemocratic system is heading for a complete shithole.
It's going towards another 1933.
Only those with the power will win at the expense of the weak and poor slave majority.
1% run the planet.
Castro had a good case.
All animals are equal?
Some animals are more equal than others.
George Orwell. Animal Farm.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:10 am
yes yes.
the key root was in a mantra
discovered recently
at Davos, Swiss, in 1973
until then it was hidden from year 972
by Brother Alfredo in Timberlaine, southern France,
in his lunch boxers.
but of course, its really originally much older
HerLostHorse wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:43 pm
Red Violet 3 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 pm
Dragonsigh wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:26 pm
Very Nice!
I couldn't be asked to disagree to disagree more. Thank you.

i will add though, your words sparked a moment of clear viewing for me also.
Last year I was able to view the beginning of Soul consciousness dividing itself in order to know itself in the reflections of itself, which are ourselves and everything else in existence.

i see now how one of those facets of Soul experiencing our world could have learned to influence the building blocks of physical life, further dividing itself into more and more reflections of itself that experience the physical form of life.

A single cell individual learns to harmonize with soul again by experiencing it's life (becomes enlightened), taking and giving the way every creature does, in doing so soul consciousness expands and evolves to eventually incarnate as more complex patterns of conscious awareness.

The first lessons of prey meeting ruthless predator, I can totally see how this leaves a mark on the soul frequency, and changes how our bodies become expressed in our offspring. I can see it almost like harmonic chords becoming more and more complex with the passing and rebirth of each generation.

I wonder if this goes as far as to change our perceptual realities. At one time I think most people could be certain that others around them were experiencing the same feelings and similar thoughts, but with these traumas, programming and individualized reactions i dont think anyone can ever be certain without direct and specific communication. i have experienced the terror of knowing the true meaning of another man's words while others present are enthralled with adoration. And perhaps a similar divergence of perceptual connection with when a person meets the love of their life and finds out there is childhood trauma preventing the natural/programmed flow of the relationship... and first dates that end horribly for no apparent reason after one person is triggered by something otherwise normal to others. One person in love and the other frightened of harm no matter what is said or done to express love.

Resentments do hold people down, it's a cruel cycle of shame and shamelessness. If we allow ourselves to be preyed upon we feel shame for being the prey when it is the predator acting shameless, we in turn act shamelessly and doing so take on the shame of the predator as our own until we accept responsibility for our own actions and allow others their own freedom too.

When i got that stuff sorted out then i was able to start breaking negative cycles of behaviour. i'm not perfect (bahahaha) I still get frustrated angry and feel sorry for myself, but I know the mane problem is my pride getting in the way of me being a lion... stubborn and stuff like that,
I fully agree with everything you have said in here. I dont have much to add really.
Our perceptions are usually individual. I guess some perceptions are collective too; this would allow the world to exist. But we usually perceive our life on an individual level, based on our mental programming. It is usually not about the other person, about what the other said. It is usually about how it affected us and how we reacted to whatever situation. This is directly affected by our mental programming. We base our perceptions on past experiences and memories. Animals do this too. So because of this, a trauma or an unresolved mark, will have an affect on our life. A powerful effect. However, we can consciously reprogram ourselves.
How lovely, almost feels like returning home from a long journey. Nothing has changed, yet everything is renewed.

i'd like to mention false memories and erased memories/amnesia. These changes of information contained in the brain alter perception too. It's difficult to make successful decisions in life when we lack the knowledge to assemble an accurate picture of the past and present.
If ive lost one bit of my past, how can i know my true relationships and situation in the present moments? however, knowing the full truth about these social pressures can also force an uncomfortable bout of amnesia too.

If i can't see the true present, how can accurate planning occur? Bad decisions and poor choices lead to more traumas, and with that lack of knowledge i wonder that we can be held down to running in endless circles of pain and poor decisions.

I'm very curious now. something happened recently when the eldest in our family died, memories of the past returned.

PerceIt is usually about how it affected us and how we reacted to whatever situation.ption-wise, it was as if a bright light glaring in the eyes went out so one can see what is right there in front. I could also say when the man died, the magic died, the spell of forgetfulness was broken, in light of the more accurate picture of the past so many mysteries and odd conversations solved themselves, now i can begin to understand blah blah blah why my life is .

Yu kno, its really damn hard to say you're sorry too, when you cant remember or dont know whether traumatic events occurred to one's self, and others. how to make something right when there is nothing to memory, or no one to say what was wrong?

What you said... It is usually about how it affected us and how we reacted to whatever situation. i... uhh... nevermind... go for it, i aint afraid of ghosts

and btw... F U Dragonsigh... yeah i know you real good, cant lie to me, ever... coz yer... uh huh... jerk, im way too nice to me eh.

missed you all, much love ('cept for dragonsigh, cant seem to get rid of him)
thank you... and sorry for... hmmm, well pretty sure there's something if not... wait a few minits
glad you're still here

and in the spirit of Carnac the magnificent, for your entertainment only, The answer to the first question that came to your mind is simply this... yes.
made by Sirus the gnu-willed reticulating jellyfish
in Barcelona
which was called Pfuur at the time
and run my maronites who turned up a bit early
in
4672 BC
in a desperate attempt
to get young Ziggy to play guitar
and stop sandbagging the villagers with homus.
ZARG!.. Good to see you Bro!
last time i travelled a bit further back to around the time of the first vegetation
seems there was an awful lot going on that we weren't being told about.
i had encountered a large tome with a will of its own,
And buckled shut with a live dragon
I also observed one other of us who was able to scan through the pages of time... Thom

soon after i posted my viewing another linked us to an 1864 publication that showed
some very interesting trees with huge cotton ball type flowers...
out of which sheep and other forms of animal life were birthed.

well anyway, if you can find the book aether-side, its huge, at least 4 ft square,
the pages are clear and react to the wanderer of your gazing inner eye.

just tell the guardian of the book you're a good friend Old Dragon... pretty sure he'll open it for you

LOL.
Hello ol buddy

blown up any otter dams recently?

I will search for this book you mention now you describe it.

i have my own views on individuality, sentience and consciousness ness ness. oddly, they are mine. i thought them alone using only my entire life.

its been eventful these last few weeks. things improving. the dark forces encamped in a 4 year attack have lost all power and vanished.
on that level.

improving for you too in your ways i see.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

hahaha... no we blew up that beaver damn really good and no beavers came back to poach on our land yet.
improving, yes i will be now. i'm putting the effort, but the credit all goes to so many great people that couldn't have done this without them.

In fact, You, Zarg, are one of the main contributors to the reason i can stand here today and look you the eye with a shred of dignity.
You started the ball rolling in the right direction, one thing led to another, and another, which leads me to here and now.

Swore i wasn't going to come around until... but i can say now that phase one of that mission is a huge success.
Also, the Lady you pointed me towards has been a good loyal friend and steadfast damsel in distress at times. I do what i can...

So thats two lives and counting that your little push has led to great benefit.

I outlined phase two of my plan in another post... scared and lonely thread

What ever happens, happens. otherwise, i'll probbly just wander the rivers and hills prospecting for gold. well yeah, of course i found it, right under my feet everywhere i go... in small amounts

Great post and good news that the ball is rolling rolling rolling...
Glad to see you back on IS...

You are so welcome for any support I made that turned useful.
One never knows but all I can do is offer some signposts really.
I try and be positive in my outlook.
It builds up in steps
and everyone starts at the beginning anyway.
so it must be good to look back from where you are today,
and see your plan forwards.

I will read your other post (step two as you say) after.

Thanks for allowing me to be close to you ( long distance) :)
we did have some fun too through IS at those times. :)
I learn from you and improve as well. Its a two way street :)

I was close to gold stuff last year... OMG what a mess that was.
but
one thing i can share with you that may be worth a mention
is
there are some metal detectors that are real good for finding useful sized gold nuggets
pretty close to the surface.
sorry I forget the name of the makers...its on google anyway.
specifically made for the task.

red clay bands in streams...
seems to be a good place to look too.

it gets washed down stream slowly over the eons.

worth at least a few hundred bucks or more a for a days work
in the summers...

have a great day!! :)

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Questions & Answers”