Love 1000 Miles Away, The Sky People, Cloud Beings

If you've ever known what its like to wander in thirst looking for water, its not so different as being separated and cut off from contact with others that are like you. There comes a point where the tongue seizes in the throat, the heart shudders, the body shakes, and eventually the inevitable want of undoing of the soul.
But we are not alone.
It was discussed i should write about this, so having begun writing here in the first place, where else? This isn't a story though, it all really happened, and i have no perspective yet to present it as a fiction. There are many pictures documenting what was encountered on the journey.

I had perched on that brink of the edge. I found that moment of calm acceptance at the truth of my soul. Then, from out of seeming nowhere one soul poured life back into me, challenging me to a journey of the heart and to remain undefined. Of course, its over now and out of contact, the love remains undiminished.

We had met online at a self-help page and eventually it came about that she wanted to meet in person. Understandably, i'd been in similar enough circumstances, she was surrounded on the homefront, a victim of narcissistic gaslighting, it was going to the next step of legal conspiracy that would remove her from her own heirloom property. She was on the run, in potential danger, and asked me to maintain an open line of communication 24/7 as much as possible while she was travelling alone through the states.

I obliged, and the experience changed me forever.

She laid the ground rules and that was that, from then on she drove and did what she had to do, sent pictures, videos and texts every step of the way. We became attached through it all, and looking back it really was a great way to form a bond instead of just meeting online and then all of a sudden they're there in front of you. We got to know each other quite well, being in contact almost 24/7 for... almost 9 months before actually meeting.

The first time my heart broke, it was to know such utter helplessness as she was raped beyond my reach to prevent it.
That hurt her for a long time, but i wouldn't let it dampen my support, and besides, we were trusting in so much to be real, wonders had been occurring between us.
And we were, if not guided, followed the entire way.

I suppose there just wasn't much time to deal with a lot of the things that happened, I had all the time in the world to be there as i was, she had no choice but to keep going. So many wetted tissues...

How did everything go so wrong when everything was going so right?
And what was so right?
In the next post I'll unfold the beautiful long distance reality of love that can exist between people.

Re: Love 1000 Miles Away, The Sky People, Cloud Beings

when will you make the (painful) rise to kindle i wonder and broaden the share of your gift to write prose well???
you have a good focus of minds eye.
one story is all that it takes...

IS is a great place to share and experiment in thought.
Einstein named the move his 'thought experiment'
which ended at the Manhattan Project.
i suspect no man has had cause to doff their hats since then.

Brown hats...
the evil one is wearing one right now.
i can feel it breathing
the stench of that fetid breath, moist and warm at my ear

we can all think
some of us have the extra polish to put those thoughts into words that read well.
as you do. :)

may I humbly suggest;
poise your posts to keep your tone and rhythm. its working for you well.
you hit your sweet spot.
exciting though it is to see your words here for all to enjoy and be tempted to rev up.
I look forwards to reading them all.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

What could possibly drive a mature woman with everything in life most people wish for, to realize everything in their life had fallen apart to the degree that she would attempt to flee on a wing and a prayer to a stranger in a country 3000 km away?

Nothing was certain

We found that we shared a love of music and nature, and the conversations we shared during this time allowed the pent up passions in our hearts to flourish once again. We made each other, and allowed each other to feel as much of each other as we could.

I suppose we both began projecting huge amounts of attention and energy too. Its really difficult to describe how our connection was so amplified and clear. Thoughts began to gel as one instinctual awareness, feeling the intentions, sensing the thoughts,.. even feeling the physical touch on the dreams of the other.

Between the music and the passions we exchanged there are numerous documented incidents where we discovered the level of truth taking place between us, we could physically feel the other hugging... and its entirely true that she nearly crashed her vehicle when i sent her a link to Camila Cabello's -Never Be The Same... and feeling my inner love for her... at the same time... ??? Dont try it at home folks!

Then one day she says to me that i had been following her all day, She could see my face in the clouds, and the cloud followed her all day. There are lots and lots of pictures of this through the whole trip.
As soon as she said it i knew, then it all made sense. Those old cloud critters that ordinary people wont believe in, they picked up on our energy frequencies and became fascinated with what they were observing. Obviously they were facilitating the open and clear channel between us.
Some clouds are just ordinary clouds, others are a part of a life form humanity is still learning to accept as real. Or, maybe there was something just so majical about it all that i need to blame something other than myself for being always a fool to love.

In any case, She followed the clouds and the face in the clouds told her my inner feelings by mimicry and symbolism. And whenever i looked up there she was too, i could see her face beaming back at me in the clouds.
The rational part of me has a tough time believing this kind of stuff too. It was real to us, what else could matter?

Every thing that mattered was 1000 miles away, and neither of us had any clue of the challenges that were still ahead. We only knew that each other were the realest thing either had worth fighting for at the time.
'...whip-o-the-willow, as the bullet lay...' I'll never be the same again...

It was close. She almost made it the whole way.
Next post, the beautiful truth that real love is really real,
lo que es amar

planetzarg wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:10 pm
when will you make the (painful) rise to kindle i wonder and broaden the share of your gift to write prose well???
you have a good focus of minds eye.
one story is all that it takes...

IS is a great place to share and experiment in thought.
Einstein named the move his 'thought experiment'
which ended at the Manhattan Project.
i suspect no man has had cause to doff their hats since then.

Brown hats...
the evil one is wearing one right now.
i can feel it breathing
the stench of that fetid breath, moist and warm at my ear

we can all think
some of us have the extra polish to put those thoughts into words that read well.
as you do. :)

may I humbly suggest;
poise your posts to keep your tone and rhythm. its working for you well.
you hit your sweet spot.
exciting though it is to see your words here for all to enjoy and be tempted to rev up.
I look forwards to reading them all.
Thank you Zarg,
I'm humbled, you always offer good advice and i really appreciate your feedback.

The first poems and stories i began with encouragement here at Indigo Society.
Freely i have received, freely i offer them here...

a short rest, then i must finish it while inspiration is upon me...

Listen... Love is worth fighting for... i belong to you.

Its the perfect tri-effecta of emotions.

Everything seemed to be going well enough. She was closing in on the border, after which i had the power to reach out for her in any way necessary.
Finally,
elated as we were,
the border guards actually ripped the entire interior of her car apart, every package, seizing bottles of liquor and other gifts she had packed carefully for us along the way. They refused her entry into my country. An ordinary american citizen, land owner, with no criminal records.

Defiant to the end, she went back and tried again the next day. As the sun set on our dashed hopes and dreams for the future a dangerous storm rolled over the land, the kind that can push a car off the road into treachery.
A we wondered what to make if it, and all the omens we had been shown so clearly.

Incredibly, as she drove back towards the nearest small city her vehicle suffered both tire failure and engine failure soon afterward.

There she was, stranded in unknown territory. 100 miles from where i could help.

Every day while my heart bled out inside me i stayed by her as much as i could, she bounced between campgrounds, hotels, a womens shelter and even a short stay for treatment in a hospital,

Some of the things she told me, some others i know perhaps a bit more what she had been too close to for my own comfort as well. It was tough on both of us, me knowing what was happening to her and nothing i could do about it. She had to live it so i gave as much as i could of myself.

We had come to a crucial point in her situation. Opportunities to get her off of the streets had opened up. She had an important choice to make.
take a spare room with some guy and his wife she met at a local bar...

or there was a single man raising his children best he could needed help in exchange for a place to sleep.

I knew right away what would happen either way and my heart kind of sank in my chest but this wasn't about me. She had made a really tough run and i was very proud of her strength as a woman.

She often left the phone line open and i would guard her as she slept.

As she slept that night i applied a hypnosis technique, and i gave her suggestions that would allow her to make the best possible decisions for herself the next day.

She awoke clear minded, refreshed and happy,..

And i lost her to another man just as i had forseen ...

i am a very jealous man. And i bit myself really hard that day. Still, i would thank them for taking good care of her, i know she had fallen in with good and decent men.

Our contact diminished for a while but eventually she convinced her host that she wasn't there for him, and that her ultimate goal was still with me. She distanced herself then rented her own place nearby.

We decided what we had was worth fighting for, and if nothing else it was all a hell of a story to have lived through. I know we'd have both regretted it if we hadn't done all we could to really be in each others presence.

So we began again, putting the pieces together and working towards the goal of... just being able to be together for however long and to what ever ends. It took a few months to get the details all straightened out so that she could have the best possible chance of crossing the border.

I'll never forget waiting nervously at the airport, waiting for a stranger that had captivated me for so long... waiting long past all the other passengers on the plane were gone... a huge burly customs agent approached calling me by name...

December was really special last year and i wont say a thing about it but that we both knew a month of each other without sorrows and everything turned for the better. She went back home victorious and has even been able to repair family relationships.

As for me, i'm much the better for it all. I made mistakes, and learned a lot too.

Cherish the time that is real with another, because real love endures, and that is something well worth knowing that love can really touch another, for real, even a thousand miles away.

Wow.

When I first knew you, you were busy with small things and your daughter.
It seems your choice
to decide
to reach out
and make the effort -
despite your negative reservations -
turned into something fabulous.

Classic manliness.

These days, too many youngsters are only interested in sidewalk life.
Instant gratification...

They miss all the really good stuff at the end of that road
that goes much deeper than life.

Until people choose to decide to go deep
and take the risk of total exposure...

Empty days
lonely nights
wishing for something
its only me an my...

people running by
catching their bus
to another nowhere
in thier big fuss

their lives
are lies
shallow and dry.

no water runs there for them
they dont want to try.

their souls
are one Sahara
drier by and by.

how can we
teach them courage
teach them to try.

how can they learn courage
learn how to try.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:58 am
Wow.

When I first knew you, you were busy with small things and your daughter.
It seems your choice
to decide
to reach out
and make the effort -
despite your negative reservations -
turned into something fabulous.

Classic manliness.

These days, too many youngsters are only interested in sidewalk life.
Instant gratification...

They miss all the really good stuff at the end of that road
that goes much deeper than life.

Until people choose to decide to go deep
and take the risk of total exposure...

Empty days
lonely nights
wishing for something
its only me an my...

people running by
catching their bus
to another nowhere
in thier big fuss

their lives
are lies
shallow and dry.

no water runs there for them
they dont want to try.

their souls
are one Sahara
drier by and by.

how can we
teach them courage
teach them to try.

how can they learn courage
learn how to try.
You're right.
It is my choice, my decision, no one else can be responsible...

to wear heart on sleeve,
and you must squeeze it with all your strength
else i am nothing, a shadow
of all that i aspire to become within
i know with whom i can trust my heart

I cant think of anything more important than to pass on the wisdom and knowledge we can demonstrate to the generations after us.

On Christmas morning i gave away the most precious gift, one that was gifted to me, the gift of love that could have been kept for ever, but i will never be, and i never was, more important than a child's right to be with good parents... and that makes all the difference in the world for me, to not weep for my own loss knowing some small corner of this world will be so much better.

Mary Did You Know
https://youtu.be/ifCWN5pJGIE

Return to “Twin Flames and Soul Mates”