describing own peace

Long time ago, when I was being forced to be a Christian, my dad gave me a Bible with a quote of itself as a dedication.
It was something like: And may the Lord give you peace.

Now that I am familiar with theory of godness and stuff I feel that this expression is kinda descriptive and adequate.

I wonder how would you describe the peace you achieved through your journey in our world.

I feel like my mind is some kind of a tree, mystically working on more and more theories on every subject I touched and am touching. My heart is at peace, surely still seeking for more love and love.
The sad kind of peace in it. Longing and misery is a drug and drag, both.
And soul, well, soul just knows, that there is nothing to worry about. Even if things got bad, I'm not worried for the path is wise.
Love for ya all, wondering what you got to say in this subject.

Re: describing own peace

i find that where ever there is conflict there is tension. Letting go, disentangling, detaching self from immersion in a situation allows the tensions and conflict to resolve itself.

just be.

Stasis is too peaceful, nothing happens. So the masters sometimes cause tension and conflict so there can be resolve, resolution, resonance. The trick is to remain comfortably just off balance, nothing too extreme either way...

"the future lived,
is merely another now"

May there be flow.

I think finding peace with who you are & the acceptance that some things are out of your control is a step on the journey. Being able to pray & trust God when everything around you feels wrong. It's hard to hold onto peace, but I think there's more than one kind..or different things in our life bring a form of peace. Each one a worthy pursuit.

I do not say that I experience peace all the time since there are still some things which work on me and which I cannot just ignore.

I find peace when I remember that things are going in the right direction and that I have the power to create and to live life under in my ways.
I find peace when I go to my interior, when I see a clear path for the future. I find peace in my inner light and in my connection to Spirit.

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:49 pm
I do not say that I experience peace all the time since there are still some things which work on me and which I cannot just ignore.

I find peace when I remember that things are going in the right direction and that I have the power to create and to live life under in my ways.
I find peace when I go to my interior, when I see a clear path for the future. I find peace in my inner light and in my connection to Spirit.
Typically I can see a path for my future, sometimes even have premonition dreams. Since this ascension process, I haven't had that. Do you think that ability will come back as I settle further or is it just the process of regaining peace that makes one unable to focus/see their path?

I find that throat singers, their power, it conveys a sense of inner peace, and i feel that in this music somewhere between the imagery sound and meaning

SONG OF WOMEN
The palm tree grows and flowers
As she sings softly my soul retains
Honourable Lady
Compassionate and delicate
The Argali sprints and flies in the mountains
Her fondness melts me languidly
Honourable lady
Compassionate and lovely
The birds sing and tweet in the blue sky
They are happy and joyful in their souls
Honourable Lady
Compassionate and mesmerizing

With the precious words of your forefathers
With the milk blessed road of your mothers, the true path
With the power of love for your motherland...
ride and arise

https://youtu.be/0wtlpa41PNQ

Return to “Questions & Answers”