Fae/Gods/Goddesses

Hi everyone!
I have a few questions.

I've had a Fae-like person tell me about gods and godesses waking up in october and how beings had abused magic abilities and kept them asleep-
and that they need "intimate" batteries to wake them up.
Does anyone know more about this?
It's said 8-12,000 gods exist (ish), could any of them have reincarnated into human bodies and how would that work? How would they confirm that?

How do gods play a part in our souls experience? Are there many humans incarnated from one spirit at the same time just as there are many multidimensional us? (?)
How can we figure out our past selves and or understand creatures like fae, werewolves, shapeshifters etc.

I've read books like the ancient secret flower of life, the kundilini book of the living and dying, lost book of enki, a few books aboout the holographic universe, science of the mind etc (listing those off to give off a basic of what I've been subjected to so you have a bit of context!)

Thanks for your time <3

Re: Fae/Gods/Goddesses

Hi,
It is a difficult subject to present to anyone answers which are meaningful and not based on the rhetoric of past fallacies.
however,
some of your questions i am planning to address, to some degree anyway, in the story There Be Giants,
it could take some time, i have some concepts to work with, the rest is up to inspiration.

I would advise caution as to on whom you provide "intimate" batteries for. How do you know what you heard was truth. You could be molesting someone. It happens...its disgusting.

I went to my mother's camp a few weeks ago. While there I could feel the physical sensation of someone trying to have sex with me. No idea who, just feels dirty & gross. Similar to rape. Now, I ask you..does that sound fun?

Fun? Absolutely not, imo
'the aethers are not without order, its just a matter of time until an entity or person is discovered doing harm. Enforcement issues, of course, but there are forces of good and justice, they can and they do make effect in both worlds.
And those forces are part of what we are too, as humans.

That said,
and not to make room for any excuse.
i have two thoughts for your consideration.
The first and obvious is having mutual consent with feedback to validate the reality of the effect our thoughts/dreams have on someone. Text is a great way to begin offering feedback, encouragement and/or discouragement, in a mutual dreaming or obo experience. Because when we see that we have the ability to reach out and touch someone from a distance then we can see that there is a right and wrong things to allow in our thoughts/dreams, no different than it is plainly unacceptable to see an attractive stranger in public and begin to physically touch them.
It is the same thing, when we know that we can do this.
Inner self control, we are all capable of it. Says something about character and integrity in a person too.

Secondly,
since few are aware of this ability in themselves it is far too easy to resolve that my thoughts are my own, my dreams are my own, its all personal and confined to the inner world of self and i can think, dream, fantasize anything i want to any time i wish. No such thing as thought police.
The problems perhaps arise when through personal development of abilities it all comes down to a mere slip of the thought, a moment of lack in concentration and focus. Perhaps an emotion or need surfaces beyond a persons ability to hold back. Happens in the real world, it happens in the aethers too, often with a little help from... friends.
Sometimes, god-mind or god-consciousness is attained without being aware fully through the established schools and methods, it is not offered to just anyone usually, as far as i know, and this subject is only one of the reasons why our extra perceptive abilities are not always met well.
that we can shift beyond the normal boundary of inner self as easily as one might rise from the chair to walk where we will.
respecting boundaries,
inner boundaries, including the inner boundaries of others and not taking for granted that no harm is done by our own vain imaginings.

I'm hoping if the subject can be talked about rationally then we can all make a better resolution of our own inner conflicts so a better personal reality can exist for everyone else too.

From my own perspective I have always written here and other places, telepathy is the language of soul.
Conscious thought can be controlled to a certain degree, unconscious thought is a whole other thing.
I personally never have a clue whose thoughts are around my energy! They could be human, animal, plant or spirit.

A long time ago I was told. Don’t judge the thought. It is only a thought and thoughts can’t harm you unless you let them. They are after all just waves of energy. Some are lower energy, some are higher energy.

I personally also have discovered that most of the unpleasant thought come from the human mind of others or my own ego mind.
There are desire thoughts that can fool me too!

LOve cheenekka x

Respecting boundaries.

I was laying within her. She was being raped and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I felt as if it was happening because of me, because I was within her. This memory makes me think of my own envy at the beauty of other people.

I choose to live in my own reality, where entities & people attack each other spiritually to control & manipulate.

There are others that adhere to: do no harm

In which the opposite is true or should be done. Day/night Dark/Light

Harm..the opposite of harm.. help, align..I cant remember the rest.

I remember traveling all over the ethereal without any problems respecting boundaries, until I was around certain...friends.

Unique wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:14 pm
Respecting boundaries.

I was laying within her. She was being raped and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I felt as if it was happening because of me, because I was within her. This memory makes me think of my own envy at the beauty of other people.

I choose to live in my own reality, where entities & people attack each other spiritually to control & manipulate.

There are others that adhere to: do no harm

In which the opposite is true or should be done. Day/night Dark/Light

Harm..the opposite of harm.. help, align..I cant remember the rest.

I remember traveling all over the ethereal without any problems respecting boundaries, until I was around certain...friends.
I encountered a Yogi on social media couple years ago. He posted some very beautiful and wise information. I really liked him. One day i was thinking of him, remote viewing him i suppose, i was trying to decide whether or not to contact him about something was on my mind.
The next day he posted that he had become very ill and thought he had been poisoned. I contacted him and he described his experience in detail. A dark presence of energy had overcome his consciousness, he felt weak and ill, and others placed him where he could recover. He said after a while a wave of light passed over him and he immediately felt better as if nothing had happened at all.

It all happened at the same time i was viewing him. I was looking at the darkness in him, then blessed him so as to heal it.

shortly afterwards, he didnt seem to want to talk to me any more and removed his presence from social media. so i watched for his return, then said hi... he went away again lolol

it happens
he's doing alright anyway.

A Yogi...awhile ago, probably mid to late June. I was talking in tongues (speak, understand, & read). Not exactly fun & not grounded at all. Woah! Sometimes beautiful words that seem full of wisdom are just that. Words. Action, intent. You displayed those.

I always have a weird feeling when people talk to me in the...

up is down
within is without

To know all the languages I spoke then! If they were true languages, without all the nasty side effects, mental anguish, & yuck. No ones soul should feel like a playground. Apparently I yelled at medical personnel in tongues twice.

From what i understand there is a certain place within us where we can focus our attention to know all languages, the universal language, even plants and animals.

I've spoken in tongues too

and there are certain places where certain languages can be understood more easily. I think it has to do with our spiritual origins, the spirit of the land, what it was before we knew it as land. We eat from it, we are it... so the spirit of it resonates through us.
What we eat and from where it comes can change us energetically, and that can change how we communicate.

Return to “Questions & Answers”