i live my life based on principals. i am new member

i have chosen to live as a Sovereign. i have no ID because that makes you property of THE CORPORATION. i have no passport as a passport is like the negro slave asking for permission to travel. i do not pay income tax on the fruit of my labor as that is slavery. i do not pay property tax as that is no different than feudalism/serfdom.

i have paid a huge price to live based on principals. i have been 'off and on' homeless for 4 years. living this way is difficult as i operate 'outside the system'

i have evolved and this world now looks more like a stage world to me. i see a world of lies and manipulations and deceptions.

i live based on trust and integrity. i dislike lying and do not understand why people feel the need to lie.

i am currently homeless living in the Mojave Desert where within the last weeks temperatures have gone up to 110F

in my experience, when you do not feed the system THE SY'STEM DOES NOT FEED YOU. I HAVE, IN ESSENCE, BEEN OSTRACIZED BY THE 'MATRIX' FOR NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE SYSTEM AS EVERYBODY ELSE. I CANNOT GET HOUSING, JOBS, RIDESHARES OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER

i do not know if there are others like me on indigosociety which is why i am posting.

Return to “Introductions”