Adventures in Neverland

Job 28:11 He searches the sources of the rivers and brings hidden things to light.

Matthew 10:26 So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

Of course if the whisper is hot, comes with pain, or feels more like a q-tip tickling your ear question it..

I needed a place to drop my thoughts about the experiences happening in my life. It might help me or it might help someone else.

Last night as I started to drift off to sleep I saw a vision of a white southern house with pillars. It looked like a plantation house. It was as if my mind was being wandered away from my body and I could barely hear what I was thinking. I was being told they wanted me to live at that house. I asked why, said no. Yet when I tried to refocus my intent where I was sleeping...not sure why i always feel i have to have an intent...it was as if i was moved around without consent. Should i explain in full the overlay image of that white pillared house? Dark, twisted, in decay, rot, not a good vibe at all. No. Not no thanks...JUST NO.

Then came the threats against my children & grandchildren. I have to admit I got a little mad. Really..you come to me say...you will do what I tell you or else, then threaten a 3 & 4 year old. God has a special place in hell, just for you.

I talked to a couple people about the threats today. One with no extrasensory gifts said he heard things like that were all a part of yourself, some side of yourself coming out. Another said "I've come to realize in my own mind that obeying the threats is wrong, and anyone that is convinced to, or convincing others to go along, is in on the scam. I know how this is done, by corrupted authority, pretending to be the good guy, that is pretending to be the bad guy, but is actually the bad guy. Operating their own perversions in a way that is inconceivable to anyone but another physchopath in the game of block chain black mail."

I had a few choice words today for an energy that brought to mind TWISTED SISTER.

The energy which presented female, then tried male..said,
"I have put barriers in your path, you will never reclaim what is yours."

I got a wash of images & connections linking this energy to the threats & some other serious things. Like the suicide of my nephew. She kept trying to say I was trying to be her & in my heart I heard, not true. Just the opposite. Then the sensation that if I truly stand up she will be exposed for what she is & what shes done, to & through me.

The energy tried to convince me that it was telling me what to do. I simply explained, it's not rocket science to watch me walk, talk, experience in the night & then tell me what I'm going to do later on.

For the most part this was a good day. I still have some head pain..from what I understand its supposed to go away.

Psalm 103:14 for He knows how we are formed, He remembers that we are dust.

Re: Adventures in Neverland

Yesterday afternoon I ran some errands, one of which was to stop at a local small engine repair shop. Parts Inc. There were lawn mowers, mini bikes, boat motors, & all kinds of things in line for repair or pick up. Several vehicles were in the parking area. One man was getting his trailer ready to pick up something.

As I entered the parts store I had a thought that this was going to be bad. A woman shows up with a picture & no idea what the part is called. I tried to have faith, working on my son's advice of a picture.

I looked around while I waited & saw numerous parts & even more things waiting to be fixed. I noticed a sign under the counter area. Something to the effect of...Theres a mandatory $5 service charge for whining. Having done my share of that I blushed a little.

I noticed a corkboard about the size of an 8×10 frame. On it were numerous cards. Not one for the handyman i typically hire..Red. I lost his number when I got a new phone. Somehow...his information was messed up in the transfer. I drove into a local sub shop the other day thinking he was there..eventually I'll catch up with him.

The gentleman in front of me in line started to leave, so I stepped up to the counter. The parts guy laughed at my picture & said it was horrible. But, he walked over to an area near all the lawn mower blades & returned with the exact part. It wasn't even that expensive. $18. He gave me an installation tip for whoever was going to install it. I was pleasantly surprised & immensely grateful the guy knew his stuff.

Later my son installed the part & then mowed most of the lawn. He mowed it opposite the way I usually do, but I dont care. I didn't have to do it. I like how he made all the pretty stripes. I just mow, get it done.

I said this earlier to a friend & wanted to share it here.

I realize that we touch & impact each other with our energy everyday. Energies overlap, blend, & merge without any trauma or discomfort. I'm feeling like because of the negative ones & harmful ones I got pissed & now the good ones don't want to touch out of respect. The negative ones just don't care.

It's not my intention to deny myself the helpful energy of the universe or blame the helpful for the harmful. Discernment...I'm a work in progress.

Not your enemy.

It came to me that a few months back I saw a dark figure while in the ather. It moved about, and I saw a knights uniform, then back to a shadowy dark figure.

Who are you? It said, then threw an energy ball at me. It hurt for days.

Would this be you?

I used to be like that...strong & a force to be reckoned with in the ather. I used to walk the highest levels where seldom I saw another. Walk alone in the mist.

Do you you know the truth? About my life? Can you answer all the hard questions...like how old was I really when this started? Once someone told me he could. I think its important to develop a true understanding of oneself, to be able to fully give of oneself to another.

If you can..I'd like to really, talk to you.

Maybe you don't know, I believe someone does or maybe many do. It's an open invitation to talk. Please don't invade my head or drop by in the ather, try a more traditional method in the land of the living.

ahhh, now it comes clear.
You're the one that shows up when i'm trying to settle things in the external world.... i could be mistaken, so be blessed with spiritual healing.

I'm not sure what i can answer for you Unique, but i'm willing to help you find the answers you need, and deserve.

If it was me, please forgive me, it is regretful and i can neither claim guilt or make excuses. I am what i am, and like you say, a work in progress, and i wish you no harm i'm sorry Unique.

LaTortoiseNoir wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:00 pm
ahhh, now it comes clear.
You're the one that shows up when i'm trying to settle things in the external world.... i could be mistaken, so be blessed with spiritual healing.

I'm not sure what i can answer for you Unique, but i'm willing to help you find the answers you need, and deserve.

If it was me, please forgive me, it is regretful and i can neither claim guilt or make excuses. I am what i am, and like you say, a work in progress, and i wish you no harm i'm sorry Unique.
People have told me for years...I felt you with me during my operation, I felt you with me when the doctor told me I had cancer, I felt you with me when I was getting a MRI...I wonder if my thoughts are that strong or my spirit is.

I dont feel that it was you. You dont need to throw energy balls at me to get my attention.

Zoomy wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:10 am
bibble bobble bubble

here come is trouble

hebbo
you is look fa em?

Mrs E?
Bubble....that's what my head feels like today. As if it's in a bubble & I cant quite... RAAAA! You ever just clench your fists & yell in your head?

All day Morgan Wallen Whiskey glasses has been running around my head at odd moments...that and P!nk Raise your glass.

"You is look fa em? Are you asking as if you dont know?

"Mrs. E?" That's a new one.

Hatred & blind rage..

I was filled with this once...

Another behind me fueling it..trying to get me to see reason one way..it didn't work.

Another had to intervene from a different side of the spectrum in order for me to calm down. Without him I'm not sure what I would have done.

I think it's good to tap into the darkest side of oneself.

I made a recording & tried to post it here, but for some reason I couldn't get it to work...

I sat outside today listening to these pieces as my son & grandson drove a go cart around the house & yard. Rebel flag on the go cart..later my grandson came to me concerned about the grass. They'd been doing burnouts... I tried to explain that the grass would grow back. How do you explain to a four year old, that grass grows back?

I hope you had a good day.

Unique wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:13 pm
I made a recording & tried to post it here, but for some reason I couldn't get it to work...

I sat outside today listening to these pieces as my son & grandson drove a go cart around the house & yard. Rebel flag on the go cart..later my grandson came to me concerned about the grass. They'd been doing burnouts... I tried to explain that the grass would grow back. How do you explain to a four year old, that grass grows back?

I hope you had a good day.
It's a good day. A really good day. That's a win/win. Even though i wish i could be a four year old again and... well, you know.. doing burnouts is fun...

Theres only so much crap one person can take. Only so much pain, they'd do pretty much anything, say anything to get the pain to stop.

Oh, but dont complain...its not ladylike.

Have you ANY idea what it feels like to have what feels like a burning building on your HEAD!! FOR WEEKS!!! Then to have what feels like CHISELS being driven in your brain...the whole time you're mentally filled with crap??

Do YOU have ANY idea what that feels like?

Yes or no.

yes and no
I'm thinking the pita might have come out nicely toasted if that had been what was on your mind.

fried chicken and hash browns... no charcoal though, geez, where's a wife that can burn toast when you need it most...

'tomorrow its between cherry moonshine and bourbon. That Buffalo Trace is really something... i'm getting drunk until i cant feel my feet any more...
surely there is a dream somewhere i can hang on a cloud... fizzles in the drizzles...

lost boy
https://youtu.be/58TBZnvyGwQ

problems are part of life in general. they just turn up when they feel like it.

i like to dance with the campagnole spirits

going in the garden round and round
making trepanation round and round

tastes so sweet.
In Case of Sonic Attack
Metal
Not Organic Limbs
Should be Employed
Wherever Practical.

when the brain inflames
it hurts inside the skull.

pressure pressure pressure

no where to release

making little bone hole

makes it good to ease the pressure

eases the pain

medicines no good

old system thousands of years before Egypt civilization

cut flap of skin nearest pain centre with flint knife
peal back skin flap
scrape bone away to make hole with flint scraper
put skin flap back and heal.

brain pressure will ease through the open hole covered by skin flap.

many examples of this in recovered ancient graves.

thought to be physical part-cure against meningitis.
In Case of Sonic Attack
Metal
Not Organic Limbs
Should be Employed
Wherever Practical.

I'm trying not to focus on the past, but while reading a book a memory came to me. It was as if what was in the book (a Nicholas Sparks) novel, triggered a memory I had forgotten about.

I saw myself walking on a shoreline with someone & he leaned down to pick something up from the sand. He handed it to me. A conch, I think.

Today while outside on break a co-worker & I noticed a snail..with a conch type shell.

I dont share my rage at the pain because it leads to more pain. I'm accused of acting like I think I'm God or of being arrogant for having my own thoughts or feelings. And feeling violated isnt acceptable either apparently. Over the last few weeks I've questioned numerous events in my life & some of the decisions I've made. Wondering how many were influenced by unseen forces.

Like the almost kiss of an ex brother in law..
Like turning left at a traffic light when I wanted to turn right...
Like putting a book away when i just wanted to set it down..

you told people they were garbage
not nice
more than one time
nice people who care---
without provocation or invitation.
who says you have the right to attack like that?
are u misogynist? demon? both?

you have BIIIIIIG chip on shoulder to prove and push and pull
like right now
sob and sceam and wail
kiss and smile and greet
emotion emotion emotion

love is not emotion and control over others
its giving and knowing good and taking care
with no thought of reward or being held high
your posts show that
you're dangerous.
unstable.
whoopsy.
with attitude.

you got some learning to do
and you could be good
>>>>>>>>>> i feel for my part<<<<<<<<<<<<

if you dump the low stuff and how you just come in cold
and tell people who you imagine they are
nice people who care
its a shock for a stranger to tell you
oh, you are like this
and you are not even right
then they get phased out
worried
nervous
despairing
suicidal
deAD
because you upset them
keep attacking them
and are personally responsible
for their deaths
it just takes one headache
and
BOOM
gone. gone. gone.

i like to play.
do you like to play? :)
In Case of Sonic Attack
Metal
Not Organic Limbs
Should be Employed
Wherever Practical.

for most problems there is a root of cause and from there stems the material pathways of effectiveness.

Neverland it is then. I'm going deep. Because i was there already, and the others that know dont talk about it for various reasons if their own.
Some of those raisins i can understand, some i can accept, and some... i cant speak of it either.

The song lyrics, Last Good Thing by Glorious Sons, describe it perfectly, almost...

"I never said a word I knew the boys had talked her silent
She had a look on her face like she hated the world, but it wasn't the look of an angry girl
She looked like a woman that no one could catch crying
I remember being young, no, I didn't have a clue, that the ones I looked up to were just as confused
I remember knowing everything would be alright; I wish I felt younger than I feel tonight"

We had all been through nastiness when we were young, most anyway, and there were some
that did it too.

There was one other that, like myself, seen it all for what it really was, that was going on beneath the surface appearances. Certainly wasn't anything like harry potter managing mischief.

They had ways of controlling us when we spoke out against what was being done. We knew it was wrong, everyone knew it was wrong but there are always reasons nobody could stop it from happening.
I dont think anyone would believe me if i said the extent of it, and i only know a small part of it.

Hypnosis was only one tool that was used to manipulate us, there were horrible physical abuses combined with hypnosis type techniques as well as other manipulative dark arts i am not educated in.
The other person like myself in that group of accused (and confirmed) youth that are a problem, that believed in god and truth, was very resistant and actively vocal about calling the handlers on their bs... serious crimes were being committed by any moral standards,

I did try to stop it, and what did i get for it, the bastard crushed my balls with a vice-grip pliers, in front of all the girls. I was 12.

so you see the brutality that was covered so well that nobody can see it, nobody will believe it or wants to hear it..

sorry, gotta deal.

and you know
that it is not the lucky ones that dont remember the things that were done to them. i have no words for this.

The young woman standing up for what is right, she wouldn't comply with their shit demands and fought bitterly for the truth while the rest of us were either unable to move or speak, or were compliant with the handlers, or they were in agreement with the agenda of the handlers.

Eventually she was manipulated into a trance state, and she still wouldn't comply with their commands. I remember being so amazed and wishing i could resist the controls to be free like how she still was.

In that moment, i'm going to have to search my soul now that i think about it, it could be true that i havn't ever felt so proud of another human being in my whole life since. We were in high school around that time.

Imagine what it feels like to be an already damaged teenager and fall from that kind of elation, to feel a sense of genuine adoration arise within only to be replaced minutes later by 10x more intense feeling of being a dirtbag that isn't good enough to deserve anything, even to look and see the face of the person so admired.
Why?
Because i was frozen to the spot i was standing on, unable to move, unable to speak. I couldn't do anything but scream inside myself...

The handlers took her deeper into trance and then began to threaten physical harm if she would not agree to comply with their commands and suggestions.

I had to watch, paralysed, fighting to be able to move my body or say something at least, but i couldn't, my body wouldn't obey me even to lift my hands from my sides.

The handlers put lighter fluid on the inside of her forearm lighting it and burning her arm until it was disfigured, loss of use, and never quite the same again. They stopped only when she agreed to comply with the handlers suggestions and commands.

The insidious beauty of it all is that she might not remember it this way as to how these things happened, and i know the records would be in conflict with what i've just stated as being true in my memory.
That's partly why the others dont talk about it, between the lies and the false memories everyone remembers something different happening or cant remember anything happening at all.

I remember seeing her in the hallway at school before she moved away. Some friends of hers took me to where she wanted to speak to me, I can see her saying something that is important but i cant yet hear the words that she said, someday i will know when i'm ready and it is safe for my conscious awareness to know.
However, i do clearly remember thinking that despite the disfigurement and any other cruelty she endured,..
to me she was the best and most beautiful young woman in the entire town, and the last good thing left in that town.

I never did talk much anyway, and i couldn't say anything, i knew, and she knew, what really happened and we both knew what could happen if we said anything about it...
the boys had talked her into silence...
the look on her face, pure human dignity... and its wordless, you just know.

i wish i could say more but these are not all my stories, its up to you the reader, and the others who were through their own moments of hell...

I'm not afraid
and if you have the courage and bravery to seek and find healing, the strength to stand up and speak your own truth and experiences for the well being of others..

Then we might not be able to change our pasts, but we can certainly enhance the present and change the future.

Miss Mess told me I had no soul.
The learning here is phenomenal!

These days. There are highly evolved spirits.
There are also young spirits.
We grow at our own pace and evolution.

When you can grasp the concept of reflecting. Then you know it is not personal.
None of life is personal .

We are all here to learn and grow. No one is above or below anyone.

We are just at different stages of evolution.

LOve cheeneka x

Zoomy wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:37 am
you told people they were garbage
not nice
more than one time
nice people who care---
without provocation or invitation.
who says you have the right to attack like that?
are u misogynist? demon? both?

you have BIIIIIIG chip on shoulder to prove and push and pull
like right now
sob and sceam and wail
kiss and smile and greet
emotion emotion emotion

love is not emotion and control over others
its giving and knowing good and taking care
with no thought of reward or being held high
your posts show that
you're dangerous.
unstable.
whoopsy.
with attitude.

you got some learning to do
and you could be good
>>>>>>>>>> i feel for my part<<<<<<<<<<<<

if you dump the low stuff and how you just come in cold
and tell people who you imagine they are
nice people who care
its a shock for a stranger to tell you
oh, you are like this
and you are not even right
then they get phased out
worried
nervous
despairing
suicidal
deAD
because you upset them
keep attacking them
and are personally responsible
for their deaths
it just takes one headache
and
BOOM
gone. gone. gone.

i like to play.
do you like to play? :)
When did I tell people they were garbage? The closest comment i made to that was garbage in, garbage out...& its true.

A few months ago I was surrounded by energy, channeling voices, seeing visions. Trying to trust what I was hearing, I wasnt making good personal decisions. I totaled my new SUV & ended up in the hospital. Garbage in...garbage out.

I'm not sure what to say to your attack comments, because that's a two sided coin.

You're judgement is noted, and your 'beneath me' tone.
I do get an attitude. I'm human.

I was laying on my side on the shore & as the water lapped the shore I felt it on me. My broken spirit was prevalent in my mind and a confusion as to what was happening in my life. Someone had just kicked sand on me, swore at me & left me there alone. I laid there staring at the water thinking about my life & what just happened. Some time later another found me & talked to me. I dont remember everything that happened after, I'm not sure who it was, or if I was ever able to repay the kindness. I remember bumbling & fumbling over words trying to describe what I'd just learned & about myself.

you dont just say what you said initially about garbage
without explanation in the same post
unless you mean it as a troll.

dont post negative low balls and think its explainable

we are not your former husbands here on IS
for you to manipulate
In Case of Sonic Attack
Metal
Not Organic Limbs
Should be Employed
Wherever Practical.

Backpedaling? The memory?
I saw it as a memory without the years of lies heaped on.

Who are you to dictate what I said why or the intent behind it?

And how exactly do you know anything about my former husbands? It's not like I've talked about those relationships here on IS. Right here you're validating what I've already known.

oh really
you like to play?

play continue.

what is it that you've already known?
or did you mean 'already know' maybe?
what years of lies are these?
your husbands were lying to you?
having lots of ex-marital playtimes?
that might make you a misogynist yes?
men can be like that.
they are so bad really.
all no good.
every last one.
even the ones in the bible.
they abuse and use and take and take and take
never let you be what you're really worth
just make a half smile and play their games over and over and over
abuse hurts too much.
girls are not there (or here) for men to use like dolls and then throw away.
girls are people too.

GIRL POWER
YEY!!!

make it happen babe

GIRL POWER RULES
In Case of Sonic Attack
Metal
Not Organic Limbs
Should be Employed
Wherever Practical.

Well.

LOve comes in many forms. Sometimes it comes and appears as an adversary.

That is only to teach us.

Unique. Believe it or not I Think LOve is not personal. If it was I would say to you. Forget the negative. It is just the wind blowing.
Focus on the miracles you have witnessed and the positive.

You have suffered to be the spirit you are. Do not bow to symantics or petty arguments.

You are bigger than this.

Dark energy appeals to your ego to defend.

Remember the LOve and light you felt.

Let that drive you instead.

LOve cheeneka x

cheeneka wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:37 pm
Well.

LOve comes in many forms. Sometimes it comes and appears as an adversary.

That is only to teach us.

Unique. Believe it or not I Think LOve is not personal. If it was I would say to you. Forget the negative. It is just the wind blowing.
Focus on the miracles you have witnessed and the positive.

You have suffered to be the spirit you are. Do not bow to symantics or petty arguments.

You are bigger than this.

Dark energy appeals to your ego to defend.

Remember the LOve and light you felt.

Let that drive you instead.

LOve cheeneka x
cheeneka

I agree with you, most of the time I try not to get goaded into verbal fights.

However, I dont appreciate having my character called into question & being treated like an idiot.

Zoomy wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:52 pm
oh really
you like to play?

play continue.

what is it that you've already known?
or did you mean 'already know' maybe?
what years of lies are these?
your husbands were lying to you?
having lots of ex-marital playtimes?
that might make you a misogynist yes?
men can be like that.
they are so bad really.
all no good.
every last one.
even the ones in the bible.
they abuse and use and take and take and take
never let you be what you're really worth
just make a half smile and play their games over and over and over
abuse hurts too much.
girls are not there (or here) for men to use like dolls and then throw away.
girls are people too.

GIRL POWER
YEY!!!

make it happen babe

GIRL POWER RULES
Play..no.

Know/known...seriously you're tweaked by the tense

Lies...why would I tell you that?

Husbands lying...did I say that?
Ex-marital playtimes..what exactly are you accusing me of?
I know lots of strong women that I admire.

I've known men that are crap & men that are good..the same can be said about women.

Abuse does hurt..but both sexes are capable of it.

the correct statement

you wrote:-
Right here you're validating what I've already known.
is past tense (I've)
already
Known (past tense)
should read
Right here you're validating what I already knew.

but

the post is in the current tense
so you know now as you write
learned back when you found out
therefore its
Right here you're validating what I already know.
as you knew before and still know now
the same thing.
and
it wrong to say right here
because your reference is to a past post of another
so
it should read
right there, you're validating what I already know.

and the use of the prefix 'right'
is a double to 'here' or 'there'
so you dont need it
and can quite perfectly drop it.

but you didn't mean to say that at all.

you meant to say

'your post confirms my suspicions'.

sorry to be a smart ass/ :)
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

What I meant to say PZ?

Today I asked some hard why questions.

Why when I lay down at night are multiple people hearing my thoughts & interacting with me?

Why do I feel like the world is in my mind exposing the most private aspects of myself?

Why do my actual thoughts feel so far away from me that I cant hear them?

Why is it ok to everyone else, but when I get pissed off its wrong?

Who did this to my mind & how do I shut it off?

hello U.

You have my respects.

NOW

you post your issues clearly without confusion on IS.
If we are here to help,
allow us the moment to write what we might to advise.

I would like you to fill in the cistern under your house with cement
and make a new 10 ton cistern outside in a little wood house if you must, for sub zero weather.
pump it if you need.

clean all the water pipes in your home with chlorine
a good plumber will do this after you change your cistern supply.

what you are suffering from in my humble view
if you wish
is a severe fungal infection that has over some time
made ingress and now affects your brain.

you should get blood tests, please excuse my arrogance.

this is serious.
it is a preamble to some bad events, a heads up.

not to do this: you could do a lot worse than get fully checked out for these things.

I rest my insight.
I am not always correct.
but
I am here to be with respect
hold your hand as best I may be.
you are suffering and may I say
I wish to help if possible.

DO NOT DRINK MILK
dairy is right out.
no cheese
(you love cheese yes?)

what happens at the female menopause
is much the same as the male one.
our bodies change in time and the high amounts of former hormones
are no longer gushing through the system
pushing with their youthful strength.
what we were immune to in the past
may now come to hit us in the face.

you must take the most delicate medical advice
maybe from specialists and more than one
in order for you to be cleansed and cured.

it is clear to me that your motornomic brain function is well below par.
a stark signal of your situation.
you have car accidents
you sleep bad
you feel dizzy on and off
you feel like there are things talking to you and much that is not you is in you
bees come and buzz you
they do this because you smell of flowers- a classic medical signal by smell to them-that you are unwell
and they are attracted to the sweet odor of sickness that you release.
dogs- the sensitive ones- may react to you funny as well.
they can sense the smell you cannot.

you have an invasion
it is easy to solve and move on to your desired next step of your journey.
dont listen to the poo poo of doctors, they are mainly ...predictably numb to being
healers.

the simple answer?

yes there is one.

get some pills- anti fungal infection pills- they are common for serious infections of such like
athlete's foot.

they will ask for liver issues to be tested.

give them the finger.

you dont smoke or drink. much.

so you are strong to take these pills.
double the dose to begin
and continue at single dose after 2 weeks
for another 2 months.

do not drink or smoke

drink plenty of bottled water

and NEVER drink for the ground supply.

clean ALL your kitchen appliances that are using water,
with bleach and chlorine
and let alone for one day
then rinse for two days a lot before using.

your house is in a buddle. a pool. a low lying place.

cut a moat around it

3 meters deeper than the lowest floor
1 meter wide

side and bottom, plaster with cement
cover with a grill

this will separate and isolate your home from the local water table.

you need to cure yourself
and live in a local dry climate
to prevent a return of the problem.

these 2 things.

piss in my mouth if I am wrong. You have my permission.

blessings.

ps

you still stink of piss.

:)

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Sometimes we judge ourselves too harshly, we judge ourselves depending on others perceptions of us.

Leave logic at the door and embrace the magic. The wonder. The beauty. The light.

Be humbled by the mighty spirit you have grown into.

No idea who this is for! 😇

LOve cheeneka x

U.

the fear makes you ask such a question???

my o my.

its got to you reeeeeeal bad.

let it go and open.

what have you got to lose?

pride?

let it go and open.

what price is there to do as i suggest?

a ten dollar box of pills?

drop your huge heavy shield for it is with your infection made.

a natural resistance

higher and higher with your illness.

drop it

and go out and make as i suggest

or stay as you are and be ill.

great success that is.

works all round.

tell everyone they are wrong

and get more ill and die.

oh that really works good

mm mm mmm, mm mm.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Unique wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:04 pm
What I meant to say PZ?

Today I asked some hard why questions.

Why when I lay down at night are multiple people hearing my thoughts & interacting with me?

Why do I feel like the world is in my mind exposing the most private aspects of myself?

Why do my actual thoughts feel so far away from me that I cant hear them?

Why is it ok to everyone else, but when I get pissed off its wrong?

Who did this to my mind & how do I shut it off?
Unique

You do not need to feel guilty.
If you are experiencing these things then that is it. You are experiencing them and I do believe psychic or energetic "attacks" for a lack of a better word are real.
As a sensitive person, you can become aware of them. I understand you because something a bit similar has happened to me.

The thing is, we all have our light and darkness and no one is necessarily better or worse than anyone.
Sometimes someone has developed some aspect that we have not. Some other times it is us who have developed something that others could learn.
It is ok; no need to feel guilty or low about yourself.

See things, people and situations for what they really are. We are all learning and growing here.

I think that a person who would be enlightened would not judge others or make them feel bad for being where they are. After all, enlightenment is about understanding and it leads to compassion, to acceptance and eventually to love.
I think that when a person is judging others, making them feel bad for their mistakes, it means that they are not better or an example to give and usually are self-projecting.

Sometimes though, people will see in us something that we fail to see. Sometimes people will make us realize those aspects of ourselves which are rather dark.
We can learn from these experiences but not by feeling guilty or low about ourselves.

planetzarg wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:45 pm
U.

the fear makes you ask such a question???

my o my.

its got to you reeeeeeal bad.

let it go and open.

what have you got to lose?

pride?

let it go and open.

what price is there to do as i suggest?

a ten dollar box of pills?

drop your huge heavy shield for it is with your infection made.

a natural resistance

higher and higher with your illness.

drop it

and go out and make as i suggest

or stay as you are and be ill.

great success that is.

works all round.

tell everyone they are wrong

and get more ill and die.

oh that really works good

mm mm mmm, mm mm.
Fear...no PZ. You're comment invited it.

What you suggest...there's not a cistern under my house.
There is, at my childhood home, but to go there might upset the owner.

I'm not in menopause.

I dont drink milk.

What is it that you'd really like to ask PZ?

U.

You keep posting that you have headaches
hear voices
etc etc
you ask for help.

you are definitely in denial.

now you will tell me that you have good doctors that are looking after you as best they can.
that its only a spiritual matter.

you live in a wooden house in the countryside on a large plot/land with dust, grass and trees. prime fungal attack territory.

you ask for help but only give some little clues as to your symptoms.
the symptoms you have given are frequently the result of a fungal infection over a long period that has made its way to the brain.
menopause is a trip over the side for people. you have children children
aging is in the issue.
you posted you totalled your SUV recently.

I am asking that
you are posting you want help
and you are posting in such a way
as to deny it.

do you know what you want?
usually
there are 2 options
people want attention and not help
to take time and attention from people
for their vanity to be massaged
or
they make a game to play with time
play with ways
a sticky attack to seek out weaknesses and then debilitate.

you made a post of questions that were vague and confrontational spiritually.
looked like a game to me.
i answered with my specific post based on what you say and how you say it.

you dont want to know, then fine.

why ask for help and then deny it with negative closed comments?

Or are we supposed to see exactly what the problem is as you understand it ONLY?

a test?

made by you for your purposes.

thanks for that.

I get tested 100 times a day.

and now I get tested by you.

oh the entertainment value... I am so lucky.

dont worry about me. I have always been far ahead of the curl.
people can believe what they want, but they only get what I want them to see- good or bad or both.

Try and see about Schrodinger's cat. That's my ballpark.
Roger.

The harder you look, the less you see.
the less you look, the more you understand.

its your mirror you plant in this ground.
its only as good as its reflection.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Psychic Phenomenon & Parapsychology”