Needing general guidance

This year my vibration has changed drastically. After spending most of my life lost and confused, last year I met someone- an angel I believe, that awakened my spirituality and gave me hope that the lost feeling isn't because I'm crazy or weak, but because I'm special and struggling to find my way. He passed late last year and I heard of his passing this January. After this, my life has changed incredibly, Ive met people with incredible messages for me, I've started to see numbers, and I've reached this level of incredible clarity- seeing that everything meant for me will present itself. Synchronicities have been happening increasingly often lately and I'm becoming very unsure. Ive been presented with a life cycle, beginning with seeing spiders, then lizards, crows, and once realizing and acknowledging the cycle, owls. When I meditate I have been hearing...tones. Some times sounds like chimes, or a single pitch. Ive began working with tarot cards, and see that i might have a gift here as well. There are other occurrences and specific instances that I would like to go into detail about however I could be typing forever. In the meantime I hope that this post will attract the attention of a mentor. I am a new college student and waitress, feeling incredibly unfulfilled in the day to day life I am living. I need more...but don't know how to find more and I carry some fear. There is energy in my chest extremely overwhelming- it makes me cry, but its not negative. It is this intense feeling of a gift of responsibility that I don't understand how to navigate. Someone, hear my cry.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (1.53 KiB) Viewed 795 times

Re: Needing general guidance

Namaste min venn.
The Wyrd calls to us all, all of the time.
We hear it only when we are ready, and even then we can always choose to walk away.
You are talking about many different things, constructs and totems
many things which can muddle your path forward
that is not surprising today
many of us have no clear path, no root....no forward....no tribe....no real
Here is the best of advice which I can give:

Find yourself a calm space, a space - an area - in which *you* feel empowered.

In that space, make a place for yourself to sit and contemplate comfortably.

Light a candle if you like, burn incense if you like, whatever *you* truly feel brings you into resonance with that space
ring bells, use tibetan singing bowls, burn sage, draw a border, etc.

in that space, in your mind, ascertain that YOU ARE. Sounds simple, truly *is* simple, yet pretty darned profound

Once you have that foci in place *then* ask that which is NOT OF YOU to show you what it may
and then you will see many things, like you have
some will have meaning
some will not
some will portend possibles which you fear
some will not
that is the way of things
because we all exist, at nearly every moment, in a state of suspended possible

1name1nameless wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:29 pm
This year my vibration has changed drastically. After spending most of my life lost and confused, last year I met someone- an angel I believe, that awakened my spirituality and gave me hope that the lost feeling isn't because I'm crazy or weak, but because I'm special and struggling to find my way. He passed late last year and I heard of his passing this January. After this, my life has changed incredibly, Ive met people with incredible messages for me, I've started to see numbers, and I've reached this level of incredible clarity- seeing that everything meant for me will present itself. Synchronicities have been happening increasingly often lately and I'm becoming very unsure. Ive been presented with a life cycle, beginning with seeing spiders, then lizards, crows, and once realizing and acknowledging the cycle, owls. When I meditate I have been hearing...tones. Some times sounds like chimes, or a single pitch. Ive began working with tarot cards, and see that i might have a gift here as well. There are other occurrences and specific instances that I would like to go into detail about however I could be typing forever. In the meantime I hope that this post will attract the attention of a mentor. I am a new college student and waitress, feeling incredibly unfulfilled in the day to day life I am living. I need more...but don't know how to find more and I carry some fear. There is energy in my chest extremely overwhelming- it makes me cry, but its not negative. It is this intense feeling of a gift of responsibility that I don't understand how to navigate. Someone, hear my cry.
Hi,
You have all the wisdom and answers within. When you ask a question, listen to the answer in your thoughts . That is where you will hear spirit.
LOve cheeneka x

1name1nameless wrote:
feeling incredibly unfulfilled in the day to day life I am living. I need more...but don't know how to find more and I carry some fear. There is energy in my chest extremely overwhelming- it makes me cry, but its not negative. It is this intense feeling of a gift of responsibility that I don't understand how to navigate. Someone, hear my cry.
Mentorship requires expertise. Expertise implies membership. Membership suggests agreeing to group limitations in return for some benefit to self.
I flat out refuse any mentor or system of teachings which require blind agreement to just go along with a guided experience or any form of dogmatic beliefs, especially if there is a swearing of oath and allegiance. Because, my observation is that this is exactly how surreptitious slavery is formed in the covert manner.

Let there be no secrets to pull you away from what is right for you.

I haven't noticed any mentors here or elsewhere claiming expertise, but you will find some good friends with heart to help you through.

The energy in your chest, i get that too sometimes, and makes me cry, sometimes more than sometimes.
Often its a good feeling inside, perhaps after noticing poignant beauty, or something meaningful that can touch the hearts of others and create change for the good of all.

We've all had to go through our own hell and heaven in life, one of the ways that helped me through the toughest times is simply meditating as Timberline (sorry 'bout the spelling T) has suggested. I agree wholeheartedly it is good solid advice.

The only things i could add while meditating are placing the tip of the tongue to the roof of the mouth, just behind the teeth where it begins to rise. According to Qui Gong practice this completes an energetic circuit in the body and allows built up energy to circulate out and become expressed instead of building up into an unhealthy outburst.
Inhaling, light of life rises up through root chakra and progresses into the others orderly all the way to the crown,
Exhaling, the light of life descends down and outward as if you had filled your vessel then poured it out to be refilled again and again.

Talking helps too, when you get that feeling in your chest, confront it, let it out, be who you really are, experience the moments yourself the way you want to and let others give way to your inner strength.

Be well friend,
and remember you only fear because you care, and you know what to do when you can hear the whispers of your own heart in the midst any chaos.

hope and ruin...
https://youtu.be/cwcac7sqOnQ

LaTortoiseNoir wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:01 am

Let there be no secrets to pull you away from what is right for you.

Talking helps too, when you get that feeling in your chest, confront it, let it out, be who you really are, experience the moments yourself the way you want to and let others give way to your inner strength.

Be well friend,
and remember you only fear because you care, and you know what to do when you can hear the whispers of your own heart in the midst any chaos.

hope and ruin...
https://youtu.be/cwcac7sqOnQ
Many thanks for all that you said but these lines in particular I focus on
very insightful and very wise,
they spark more thought for me..

seeking one's own truth in this world is often a trying task in itself
we are now so immediately inundated by everyone and everything because we have chosen to hide behind
our little walls of plastic, metal, and glass
we talk all the time, but we forget how to speak to people
we consume, but we do not comprehend or savor
and yet, even in this desert of existence that we have made for ourselves
occasionally we do find an oasis of humanity and real

when I started writing here, many years ago, I was at another "marker step" on my way to trying to find myself
I had many fears, many hopes, many thoughts
Over the years some of those shaped into the real
many did not
but the thing I relish is the *living* of those things, the experience of it
truly
it is often easy to react in dismay when our path leads to hardship or pain
but it is most often in those times, I find, that the truth of ourselves becomes apparent to ourselves
and that is a gift beyond measure - objectivity without hubris

I love music also, thank you for sharing, I will too
One Good Thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waWQ3u8wx3A

1name1nameless wrote:

I need to break this down, I hope you dont mind.

We all go through periods of feeling lost & weak, that doesn't mean you're not special. It sounds like your Angel grounded you, or helped you feel grounded. It's hard to know what your calling is or what is the purpose for life. We all question our paths or the direction we are heading sometimes.

Synchronicities feel like God or the Universe (however you view it) is speaking to you & can be a great joy, but also feel overwhelming. Only you can choose which path you choose to take. Only you knows what your messages mean. If something is given to you, you are the best one to decipher it. I question myself at times too..its natural.

I agree with the others that a mentor isnt always the way. Trust yourself, ground yourself in reality, the everyday things, and explore your gifts as you go. If you feel this energy is telling you, you have a gift of great responsibility, maybe you do. Until what that is, is revealed to you, living your life how you want to is the best advice I can give.

I dont believe you're happy being a waitress, & I'm not sure, but it doesn't feel like college is what you thought either. If this is true, maybe you should re-evaluate what you truly want to focus your life on.

Unique wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:10 pm
I agree with the others that a mentor isnt always the way. Trust yourself, ground yourself in reality, the everyday things, and explore your gifts as you go. If you feel this energy is telling you, you have a gift of great responsibility, maybe you do. Until what that is, is revealed to you, living your life how you want to is the best advice I can give.

tusen takk for all that you shared, the above in particular catches my eye
very wise and well put
grounding, reaching to Jord, is a fundamental action that many people do not seem to get these days
whatever your beliefs may be, you are a part of this world and it's energies

I have found, depending on the person's elemental proclivities, that grounding can be different for everyone
for example, as I am primarily moved by Air and Water, my grounding can come from contact with the earth, meditation, talking a walk etc.
but probably the best thing I have found is to lay in a pool of water and let the wind blow over me
I reach a meditative state, a grounded state, far easier that way.
most people, I find, have at least two strong elemental influences that really can be helpful in further self-understanding
most people also have animal/spirit influences too, if they care to look

again, no matter how you reach to your beliefs this is very solid advice :D

Strange how we are all so different. The longer I am in nature alone the higher my vibration and frequency becomes. I need to mix with people to ground myself.

Sometimes all I can do is breathe and leave it all in the hands of the gods.

When things get out of hand

Surrender and release!

LOve cheeneka x

Unique wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:57 am
t1m..I saw a vision of your energy last night, yet it didn't feel like you. Was it? If so, hi, how are you?
My energy is probably juxtaposed always.
Dichotomistic because I strive so hard to break out of that construct.
But I was born to it in so many ways.
I am here, lately I am focused on many things because my life is about to undergo another upheaval.
I am at the precipice of the next part of my path.
Which means, always, evaluating the things I have collected on my way and weeding them down to what I need to carry forward.
It is a time of remembering. Contemplation. Reflection. Release.
Through all of that, as I always strive for anyway, I remain filled with hope and optimistic for what may come.

You?

Upheavals are necessary but sometimes shocking and brutal!
My house burnt down in Feb. I ran for my life at two in the morning. I inhaled so much smoke I was hospitalized for days and I lost my voice for months. I lost every possession I had.

As I walked by my burning house all I could think was. Nothing created, nothing destroyed!
If I had passed I wouldn’t need any of it anyway.

The Phoenix has risen and the cleansing has occurred.
I am on the rise again 😇

It takes inner strength for chaos and upheaval. I have found a good practice is to surrender and release.

LOve cheeneka x

Sorry to hear this Cheeneka, and happy to hear you are alright. I read somewhere that sometimes we have to let go of things so that we can receive things.
It can be a liberating experience too, i burned it all on purpose just so i could be free of all the webs of connection to the past.
After that i wasn't held down by the things that evoked thoughts and memory to define my state of being. With nothing left for anyone to glean anything useful by looking the attachments dissolved and i could begin to decide who i am and how i want to be.

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:40 am
Unique wrote:
t1m..I saw a vision of your energy last night, yet it didn't feel like you. Was it? If so, hi, how are you?
I am here, lately I am focused on many things because my life is about to undergo another upheaval.
Which means, always, evaluating the things I have collected on my way and weeding them down to what I need to carry forward.
Through all of that, as I always strive for anyway, I remain filled with hope and optimistic for what may come.

You?
Have you ever heard of a hostile native?

LaTortoiseNoir wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:11 pm
Sorry to hear this Cheeneka, and happy to hear you are alright. I read somewhere that sometimes we have to let go of things so that we can receive things.
It can be a liberating experience too, i burned it all on purpose just so i could be free of all the webs of connection to the past.
After that i wasn't held down by the things that evoked thoughts and memory to define my state of being. With nothing left for anyone to glean anything useful by looking the attachments dissolved and i could begin to decide who i am and how i want to be.

Hmmm...

Unique wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:10 pm
t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
Unique wrote:

You?
I've heard of hostile people sure, if that is what you mean?
Otherwise no, I guess I don't follow...do tell?

Unique wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:24 pm
LaTortoiseNoir wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:11 pm

Hmmm...
the fire within burns hotter...
sure the attachments dissolved but it was unnecessary if i had been able to be more aware at the time.

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:51 pm
Unique wrote:
t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
Unique wrote:

You?
I'd rather not, I may be the girl with blaze in her hair, but I dont think complaining helps.

Unique wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:01 am
t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:51 pm
Unique wrote:
t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
Unique wrote:

You?
I'd rather not, I may be the girl with blaze in her hair, but I dont think complaining helps.
Okay, I do hope I did not offend you in some way. If I did, it was absolutely unintentional.
May light shine on you.

Unique wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:33 am
"May light shine upon you"

And you t1m, and you.
To be honest it does.
I haven't always wanted it to be so, truly.
But it always has.

Light shows those little crevices and those little nooks that we think may be insignificant. They are minutia but they are very significant.
If the light shines pure and we take the time to see, nature makes many beautiful constructs. Take the shell of the nautilus. Or the or the hive of the bee. Raw and real.

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:31 am
Unique wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:33 am
"May light shine upon you"

And you t1m, and you.
To be honest it does.
I haven't always wanted it to be so, truly.
But it always has.

Light shows those little crevices and those little nooks that we think may be insignificant. They are minutia but they are very significant.
If the light shines pure and we take the time to see, nature makes many beautiful constructs. Take the shell of the nautilus. Or the or the hive of the bee. Raw and real.
You have not offended me & you need to hear that. I'm angry & shouldn't have been curt with you.

I'm sorry I derailed this thread.

Return to “Questions & Answers”