Hello I Am Apollo Incarnation (Greek god and roman god mythology)

[FONT=Fixedsys][FONT=Arial Black]

Hello I am the reincarnation of Apollo, the god of music and poetry (greek and roman mythology)
Now I live in Indonesia and has a mission here
I'm here just want to get acquainted with you and find my friends from Greek for mission and nostalgia
I will tell you something about Apollo real story. apollo is not a Gay or Bisexual as I read on the Internet.
I was very surprised when I read articles about myself because that's fake.

If you ever lived in Greece and Rome on the pastlife
you can add me on facebook
Raden Ryu
Oh yeah if you are a Starseed pleidian, orion, sirius, hyadean, andromeda and arcturian you can add my facebook. because I was a starseed too
sorry I did not mean to show off LOL:cool:
I just find it difficult to meet up with my family if I were to be closed
I have met with members of my family he was Herakcles (Hercules) but he does not remember about pastlife
NOTE : I'm not kidding. I'm serious. I'm looking for all my friend and my family in a pastlife
now I really miss my sister artemis. please contact me if you were her :o

Thank you

sorry bad grammar
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

characteristics of apollo
- White like albino
- Blonde hair and a bit
curls
- I have two small canines like wolves (not like a lion)
- I love the swans, dolphins and pigeons
- Nose
- Thin but muscular

I've met Arjuna Sasrabahu (mahabaratha) when I ventured.
He had a magnificent palace and he is a gracious king
sounds silly but you will not find this story on internet
but you're reading a real story

I've always had an affinity for Artemis, though I do not have the experience nor knowledge necessary to state whether I am a reincarnation or not.. Don't know anything about reincarnations. Perhaps you could state some things that I could answer yes/no to, and therefore deduce whether I am a reincarnation.

~ Birdy

Men of ancient greek and roman societies, and the gods of their mythology, did envelop in the love of 2 men or a man and a boy. On the other hand, they saw this as more brotherly love than sexual romance, which they did reserve for a wife or other female(s) they loved.

Sorry but true story of greek god/roman god is not what you see on the Internet or history book
D a n e wrote:Hello, I am a Heracles incarnation.

and...

Yes, Apollo [b:2k4xub3w]WAS[/b:2k4xub3w] a homo.
a bad joke. you're Not heracles
He lives and works in Banten
Heracles was in Indonesia. he was normal (straight) and me too

i dislike sexual orientation
SurrogateSpark wrote:Hello friend!

How's the Southeast Asia?

I got stuck in Missouri, lol. :D

;) PM incoming

Peace.
thank you
Xyan wrote:Men of ancient greek and roman societies, and the gods of their mythology, did envelop in the love of 2 men or a man and a boy. On the other hand, they saw this as more brotherly love than sexual romance, which they did reserve for a wife or other female(s) they loved.
Sorry I Never mean to insult them. But I have alergy to LGBT (Orientation Sexual) . Brotherly love? Maybe but I prefer to call it friendship

Hi everyone,

Planet Earth is a Higher School [a cosmic harvard if you like] for learning, for creating Gods in the making.
When humanity goes thru the various rounds of incarnations.

For now take,

Yours Truly,
Rob.

Apollo is my spirit guide you are not apollo i think you just want to be because hes so perfect and amazing . I love apollo <3 :D

also apollo was and still is a bisexual god. Their is nothing wrong with that, sorry but you just sound ignorant.

Nice to meet you apollo, I'm the new guy John :)

i really don't understand this Homo idea.

i have a male and female brain, yet i am a male who would be interested in women. Does it even matter? lol

Yo Apollo is Neo is Louis XIV is Kalki is Krishna is IP man is Jimi Hendrix is Vishnu is Abraham Lincoln is Aragorn is Liu Kang is Malcolm X is Zhao Zilong = the Hero with A Thousand Faces. It's the same cosmic energy. Think about it brother.

Being on earth is a process of apotheosis. Many of us are gods, princes, kings, queens, archangels. Earth is not just a training ground for gods, but a battlefield for the forces of good and evil.

December 21, 2012 will mark the restoration of God's Kingdom by the saviour of humanity. AKA the man with a thousand faces. As to the identity of that person, I will let you figure that one out...

Namaste

How?

How?

Ummm hello :] i believe you entirely and i wanna know from you and the other incarnations...how do you know?Do you get a flashback,or some messanger tells you that you are a incarnation.Please reply back i really need to know.

[QUOTE=ANewKindOfNeo;992124]each of you talks with such authority. and yet you can't all be right.

so one of you must be wrong. which one? maybe all?[/QUOTE]

I second this!

Seriously. This has been the biggest thing preventing me from indulging in the knowledge of past lives. None of you can POSSIBLY be the incarnate of Apollo. There will always be some other spiritual egotist asserting the wrongful stance of assuming they are said mythological person. ... What's wrong with having a 'normal' past life? What's wrong with being somebody who is NOT recognized in the course of history, mythology, or religion? What's wrong with being an early version of yourself? What is wrong with being yourself... Period? =( .... You are beautiful the way you are!

I believe some people have a colossal issue with accepting themselves for who they are, and thus project their egos in the form of known Gods and Deitys. ... For that matter... If we want to stick to the above logic... Then why do I NEVER see anybody who is the incarnation of Ananke,... or Thalassa,... or Hemera? ... they are Greek Gods too!! ... everybody who doesn't know Greek mythology doesn't know them,... But I don't see anyone claiming to be one of them.

For what it matters, I can go ahead and play along,... But I simply don't understand the logic behind it.
One person is Apollo. Another person channels Apollo, and so the first cant be Apollo. Another illogical mess of identities.

So,... For what it's worth,... Welcome Apollo.
I hope you bring some enlightening conversation.
Much love and light.

I claim that I am a Sirius Starseed, because that's what I feel in my heart.
But responsibly, I would give that notion up as soon as it no longer made sense to me.
Because I am not afraid to acknowledge truth.

[QUOTE=Nam3lessOne;1012426]I second this!

Seriously. This has been the biggest thing preventing me from indulging in the knowledge of past lives. None of you can POSSIBLY be the incarnate of Apollo. There will always be some other spiritual egotist asserting the wrongful stance of assuming they are said mythological person. ... What's wrong with having a 'normal' past life? What's wrong with being somebody who is NOT recognized in the course of history, mythology, or religion? What's wrong with being an early version of yourself? What is wrong with being yourself... Period? =( .... You are beautiful the way you are!

I believe some people have a colossal issue with accepting themselves for who they are, and thus project their egos in the form of known Gods and Deitys. ... For that matter... If we want to stick to the above logic... Then why do I NEVER see anybody who is the incarnation of Ananke,... or Thalassa,... or Hemera? ... they are Greek Gods too!! ... everybody who doesn't know Greek mythology doesn't know them,... But I don't see anyone claiming to be one of them.

For what it matters, I can go ahead and play along,... But I simply don't understand the logic behind it.
One person is Apollo. Another person channels Apollo, and so the first cant be Apollo. Another illogical mess of identities.

So,... For what it's worth,... Welcome Apollo.
I hope you bring some enlightening conversation.
Much love and light.

I claim that I am a Sirius Starseed, because that's what I feel in my heart.
But responsibly, I would give that notion up as soon as it no longer made sense to me.
Because I am not afraid to acknowledge truth.[/QUOTE]

And i third ANewKindOfNeo's post... if thats even possible lol.

I agree with ur post Nam3lessOne.

While im posting i may as well add im a Titan, i would tell you my name, but i cant remember it because my mother bitch slapped me so effin hard when i was reincarnated into this life i only remember bits and pieces :( LMFAO!!! Oh i forgot to add... My brethren will be coming soon to a life near you... Hehehe.

But me i never clame to be a incarnation im normal human with unique soul or if im a reincarnation a long time i lost memory lol but i no believe this history of Gods and Goddess Incarnation sorry i respect Guy Faith but i no agree

I feel very connected with Aphrodite. My life journey was about being reborn. I was born male but transitioned to female at 18. I am learning what love and beauty really is :-)

How can you incarnate from a God? A god is immortal, how can he die and be reincarnated? Also please show me proof, Just because your so fascinated by a certain god, doesn't mean you are him/her. I'm obsessed with cheetahs, does that mean I was reincarnated from one? Maybe, but I don't declare myself something from a past life. Also, why don't you remember your lesser reincarnations, like if you were an ant, a rat, a stranded peasant or a blind man?

otherwise, welcome.

[QUOTE=MayleneC;1012471]I feel very connected with Aphrodite. My life journey was about being reborn. I was born male but transitioned to female at 18. I am learning what love and beauty really is :-)[/QUOTE]I agree on that, i unnaturally feel a connection to Nyx...but who knows eh?

You guys can't say Ryuu Ken Shin's feelings on Apollo aren't real. Feelings are real, Whether something is true or false is irrelevant. Of course you aren't the exact duplicate of a God or Goddess, because they are another being as well! You could be part of that God or Goddess' spirit family. If we are talking about spirituality, the universe is all one anyway, there are no seperate hierarchies other than man made ones.

[QUOTE=baron de rochefort;1012734]There is a big difference between writing I am the reincarnation of a god and I'm a fan and I feel close to god is logic for me[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
If they said that they were someone who resonates with Apollo, and that perhaps they have spiritual kinship with Apollo, then that would be and understandable observation. ... That is not what they said, however.

By nature a God born and die like other ( read the venus Birth by exemple)
For Greek the Gods and Goddess have the same Humans vice or vertu jaleousy hate love etc exemple Zeus Love rape Women
But if a guy come and clame im a God Incarnation im suspicious by nature

[QUOTE=elvengoddess;992121]Apollo is my spirit guide you are not apollo i think you just want to be because hes so perfect and amazing . I love apollo <3 :D

also apollo was and still is a bisexual god. Their is nothing wrong with that, sorry but you just sound ignorant.[/QUOTE]

sorry bro, i never have obsession to became Apollo Lol. I just wanna share my story. The first time i think that i was appolo in my past is when i and my friend Journey to the past. And i see myself as greek men with blonde hair who have similiar face as Apollo greek god ; he dressed like ancient greek god.
In my vision, The Blonde Man (Who have similiar face with Apollo) met Arjuna Sasrabahu and talk about something .
Well, I will meditate now and go back into the past to recheck my pastlife.
I would apologize if you right and i am wrong about my past ;)
i'm not the Apollo ;)

Maybe your right,i dont know what you have been threw or what you have experienced sorry if i judged you at first. Maybe if you said how you found out you where an incarnation of apollo more people would understand it better .One thing i dont agree with is apollo not being bisexual because any god can be. I dont think they feel shame for their sexual orientation, that's just my opinion though .Also its written in mythology that apollo was bisexual its just not the internet.

Multiple people can be Apollo. When we "die" and go back into the cosmos, our energies become one with everything again, instead of part of it being trapped/ separated into our bodies like they are now.

Then sometimes parts of this whole cosmos want to regain "consciousness" in bodies again, so different parts of the big mass energy consciousness get put back into bodies. But there really is no way to say that the EXACT same energy consciousness that was in one life, appears in another life. You end up being a blend. Different people in different bodies can have parts of the consciousness that was in a past life, that then got mixed, and then split into the new lives.

Sure, some bodies may get more of one past person's energy and that gives them a stronger inclination towards certain things. But, we are all one in the beginning, in between, and in the end.

Man if I believed all the things I ve been told, by sad old women.... You are who you are I don't need a label, if you have power you are aware of it.

Its so childish hey guys I m Zeus single saviour of all the world, Jesus ain't got nothing on me!

welcome I am the son of satan here,
just now I saw 11,111
My angel guides re-confirmed.
I am here to destroy everything so that the the new earth project can begin.

Re: Hello I Am Apollo Incarnation (Greek god and roman god mythology)

No...I am Apollo ..... And I have proof!. I've had prophetic dreams....life like similarities..... excellent athleticly.....I have an IQ of at least 172....I am an alchemist.....very very good singer... musician....poetry.... influencer....great lover....honest..(brutality) walking encyclopaedia... photographic memory..... righteous.....loyal....been through life of pain and suffering as well......trying to unite the waring tribes of the world......I live in Australia.... Victoria....East Gippsland.....I am the second coming........I already know! I am who I am...nothing fake about me! I will right this relam! I will vanquish evil from world...I am the exicutor....I'm coming dumb evil cunts...your FUCKED....The meek will inherit the earth....evil Jew Zionist cunts will BURN for ETERNITY! Have a great day good people.....Your false gods U worship will not save U ...... I am a GOD! I'm coming evil cunts! Your fucked! Ha haa!

Re: Hello I Am Apollo Incarnation (Greek god and roman god mythology)

planetzarg wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:32 am
you been smoking the heavy again?
Which reminds me... of real dope. Can'tada legalized (bad mistake), and im rather shocked at the insane lack of awareness in the population. Not because they are all high now, because they are not. Right on the marijuana container it says 0.69% thc (with only slight differences in percentage).... of which 20% of that content is thc... which means its bad hemp, just a little too much to be classified as useless hat making hemp.... and they all pay double the old street price for the best of it.

just sayin. someone been smokin the heavy... i remember the real stuff, and we're not fooled one bit. Perhaps Apollo could do something about the banks robbing us blind too... and i dont mean to be blunt... but i'm gonna light one up now because i just cant get enough... of that zero percent interest... lolol

sometimes on a sunday
https://youtu.be/UQXgHZ-Jz8Y

Return to “Introductions”