Re: Adventures in Neverland

OMG i cant stand any of this BICKERING
its just like politics in USA and UK

everyone is the boss

and nothing gets done

just endless blah blah blah on and on and on.

can someone do something before I throw up through complete BOREDOM?
In Case of Sonic Attack
Metal
Not Organic Limbs
Should be Employed
Wherever Practical.

Zoomy wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:15 am

everyone is the boss

and nothing gets done

No one knows who the real boss is, what the boss is doing, where the real boss is , and if the boss even has a clue.

Wanna play ball?

We should start out like babies,
i'll roll the ball across the floor to you
and then you roll it back

win/win!!!

1393 ball of the burning men
https://youtu.be/uogwlB75Q6Y

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:23 pm
Unique

You do not need to feel guilty.
If you are experiencing these things then that is it. You are experiencing them and I do believe psychic or energetic "attacks" for a lack of a better word are real.
As a sensitive person, you can become aware of them. I understand you because something a bit similar has happened to me.

The thing is, we all have our light and darkness and no one is necessarily better or worse than anyone.
Sometimes someone has developed some aspect that we have not. Some other times it is us who have developed something that others could learn.
It is ok; no need to feel guilty or low about yourself.

See things, people and situations for what they really are. We are all learning and growing here.

I think that a person who would be enlightened would not judge others or make them feel bad for being where they are. After all, enlightenment is about understanding and it leads to compassion, to acceptance and eventually to love.
I think that when a person is judging others, making them feel bad for their mistakes, it means that they are not better or an example to give and usually are self-projecting.

Sometimes though, people will see in us something that we fail to see. Sometimes people will make us realize those aspects of ourselves which are rather dark.
We can learn from these experiences but not by feeling guilty or low about ourselves.

RV,

I think as people we judge things almost constantly. We ask ourselves is this good for us? Or do I like that? And a hundred other questions daily. I watched a video about ego & making judgements & I saw the wisdom in what the man was saying. I've been trying not to judge others, although with everything going on with me, I feel I have been doing just that, even if inadvertently.

About three months ago it started. Understand that during this time I did things I typically dont do. It began a little before three months ago with a waking dream, yet that's a story for another time. It began by being surrounded by energy, I was kept awake numerous days in a row & when I'd start to drift off, it was as if I was caught..and jolted awake. I was having hallucinations, talking to a bunch of random energies. I wanted to believe what they said, wanted to believe I was special, important, & meant something to someone. It's hard to describe what it was like. It was as if I was being walked through a memory or series of events, looking for a certain outcome. After seven days of intense delusions, not eating, not sleeping, & feeling like I was either casting judgement on the world or being led in circles, it changed.

I started talking in tongues & having delusions I was speaking & appearing before various people. Trust always being an issue with me, that button was pushed repeatedly. You need to trust. So I tried, & I did. It got worse. I started believing I had to fight off spirits of people that just wanted to attack me, many made me almost vomit. I was told they were vile. Eventually I was convinced by the energies that I was channeling that I needed to flee. Needed to leave. I spent a day driving all over my state, all the while being guided by various energies. Bright lights above me, with energies helping me drive, telling me which way to go & how fast. Convinced I was that I needed trust, the day eventually led to my accident. Twice I was told we needed to hurry. Like a lead weight my foot was pushed to the floor & I exceeded speeds of 100mph. Each time it was called something, I cant remember what. The first time a bright light surrounded my vehicle and I was told to go as long as it was lit. The second time I hit the brakes because of a stop sign & was told something confusing. After making the corner a heavy pressure floored the vehicle once more.

I saw a black & white vision of a broken telephone pole, felt impact, then myself being rolled around in the vehicle. When it stopped I heard a voice tell me to get out now. I shoved the door & was able to wiggle out around the branches of a tree. I walked about 25 yards & fell face first onto the ground.

I was taken to a local hospital & found to have a concussion & a fractured vertebre in my spine. I spent days in the hospital & a few in the psychiatric ward. The whole time hearing voices and a ticker of sorts. As if my spirit was talking down a line of people. When I got home, it didnt get a ton better.

I started reading the bible more & still felt like I was having confrontations with numerous spirits. It always felt like I was under constant attack. I knew what I wanted to believe, but couldn't remember who I really was. The head pain started at some point around here. I'm not sure exactly when, but I can tell you it was unlike anything I've ever experienced. It hurt so bad & it made me angry, bitter. It felt evil & no matter how I tried to reason it with my heart I couldn't see it as any other way. No one should ever have to experience that for any reason. It felt like a burning building was on my head. I cried a lot, and felt like every thought I had was exposed. I felt exposed, violated in every way. As if there was no longer any indignity I could suffer because everything that made me an individual was stripped. I also had sensations as if I was having sex, when I wasnt. It added to my frustration & feelings of being violated. Yet through it all, I tried to believe at the end of this nightmare there would be a silver lining somewhere. God would prevail.

For much of this experience I've felt odd sensations in my body. Burning, pressure, tugs on myself, pin pricks on various parts of my body. All the while energies talk to me, sometimes I talk back, sometimes I talk back..no that's not a typo. I do have an attitude sometimes.

Gradually the pain in my head has subsided & although I often still feel as if my every waking thought is scrutinized & judged, I'm beginning to feel like myself again.

I still feel that there is a lot of evil surrounding this entire ordeal & sequence of events. Were the energies really trying to kill me? The intense pressure & severe head pain was evil. I dont believe God judges his children until they're dead. I dont believe God would design an enlightenment system that would burn his children for their words or thoughts.

It bothers me that this system is designed to push people away from each other instead of finding common bonds of unity. It preyed on every dream & used them against me. It forced separation from my family & friends, the people in my life that I know love me. I did so many things that are not like me, I look back & wonder WHAT was I thinking. Clearly I wasnt. Many times I found myself freaking out at the energies around me because i felt they didn't understand what exactly I've been through. I believe others have gone through this process and it's wrong. No one should ever feel the things I have felt because of this.

About two years ago I had a similar experience, except it wasnt as long. I felt I was talking to energies or spirits however you prefer to call it. Except I ended up burning. Every night I had images of seeing myself exposed & humiliated & the whole time felt like my physical body was being burned alive. God doesn't do that..not to still living souls. Worried my family made me seek medical attention & I was diagnosed with skitzoassociative disorder. I was put on meds..which at the time helped. Yet I burned for weeks. I dont think I have a disorder, other than something has been trying to control my soul since I was a small child.

When I was 8 years old, was the first time I remember feeling the sensation of being sexually aroused by unseen forces. Then I had no idea what I was feeling. I was scared & just a child. It was shortly after that I tried to kill myself. Yes, I remember it, and being brought back to my body. Just a child, yet I understood then as I do today evil, spiritual warfare, is very real.

you want therapy ? to talk about your issues to someone you feel comfortable with.
does that expunge the issue?
omg
is that all?
you mention views about religion that i have seen are not correct. i go and come and directly chat to the outside.
you are an exceptionally stubborn person. closed minded. looking for an answer to fit your ideas.
how wrong that is.
rv cannot help you. she has her own journey to make. you will refuse to see that.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:42 pm
you want therapy ? to talk about your issues to someone you feel comfortable with.
does that expunge the issue?
omg
is that all?
you mention views about religion that i have seen are not correct. i go and come and directly chat to the outside.
you are an exceptionally stubborn person. closed minded. looking for an answer to fit your ideas.
how wrong that is.
rv cannot help you. she has her own journey to make. you will refuse to see that.
Got it, anti-fungal..

No, I tried therapy, they force you to deny the spiritual aspect of yourself. I was opening up about myself like you suggested.

I dont know what I'm looking for. Resolution..maybe

No. You're wrong, I wouldn't refuse anyone their own journey.

Yet, I get an energy that camps on top of me preventing..

You know what. Just forget it.

in denial at this hour of the morning.

this energy is the infection that is ON TOP OF YOU
it has damaged your brain and body nervous system and organs for a long time.
stop it doing more damage now and start repairing yourself.
deny it and play with meds that only treat symptoms...oh dear me.

oh its easy. just forget it. its so easy. decide to fail. its so easy. be weak and broken. take it out on everyone else.

its their fault not yours
you dont want to repair yourself
you want to blame everyone else
as long as its not your fault its OK to be sick
dont take responsibility

everyone else can get stuffed while i fail with my wonderful drug peddling doctors who are pencil pushing avocado salesmen who care less about me that a tip of a coy carp wax crayon dripped naked in the snow onto their bank account statement they read at the golf club on Saturday's.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

PZ, I never denied my own fault or blame.

Everyone else? Everyone else who Zarg? How does what I do with my life affect you?

What is it to you if I live in denial of my spiritual self? What if I refuse to do what you want simply because I feel betrayed? Is your life going to change?

Zoomy wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:15 am

everyone is the boss

and nothing gets done

I dont know how to do something.

Not funny?

I'm bored too. I look around here trying to see anything that might interest me...but I dont see much.

Prudence may have to redefine itself.
It's a risk i'm willing to take, if it means getting us to where we need to be.

This is neverland. I was born here. And i'm one of the lost boys. The message in a bottle as a castaway returning to the shoreline of consciousness.

To know what to do, we have only to look within, and take the path that has a heart.
The path, the way, knows what to do, that we can do.

https://youtu.be/58TBZnvyGwQ

yes...
have you thought that maybe you might be asking the wrong questions?
the answers here that you dont want
are your choice to find
to other questions.
maybe if you thought hard and then asked the right questions...

you post about seeing things
without permission from the person you aim them at
and when there is a response
you poo poo them out of hand.

you are a bit arrogant really.
other people are unimportant to you
as you feel
very important.
above them all
just passing through having a coffee
before saying, nah, that was rubbish
garbage in , garbage out.
as you quite perfectly describe something.

your man Jesus
said there are none so blind as those who will not see.

does that mean something?

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

LaTortoiseNoir wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:29 am
for most problems there is a root of cause and from there stems the material pathways of effectiveness.

Neverland it is then. I'm going deep. Because i was there already, and the others that know dont talk about it for various reasons if their own.
Some of those raisins i can understand, some i can accept, and some... i cant speak of it either.

The song lyrics, Last Good Thing by Glorious Sons, describe it perfectly, almost...

"I never said a word I knew the boys had talked her silent
She had a look on her face like she hated the world, but it wasn't the look of an angry girl
She looked like a woman that no one could catch crying
I remember being young, no, I didn't have a clue, that the ones I looked up to were just as confused
I remember knowing everything would be alright; I wish I felt younger than I feel tonight"

We had all been through nastiness when we were young, most anyway, and there were some
that did it too.

There was one other that, like myself, seen it all for what it really was, that was going on beneath the surface appearances. Certainly wasn't anything like harry potter managing mischief.

They had ways of controlling us when we spoke out against what was being done. We knew it was wrong, everyone knew it was wrong but there are always reasons nobody could stop it from happening.
I dont think anyone would believe me if i said the extent of it, and i only know a small part of it.

Hypnosis was only one tool that was used to manipulate us, there were horrible physical abuses combined with hypnosis type techniques as well as other manipulative dark arts i am not educated in.
The other person like myself in that group of accused (and confirmed) youth that are a problem, that believed in god and truth, was very resistant and actively vocal about calling the handlers on their bs... serious crimes were being committed by any moral standards,

I did try to stop it, and what did i get for it, the bastard crushed my balls with a vice-grip pliers, in front of all the girls. I was 12.

so you see the brutality that was covered so well that nobody can see it, nobody will believe it or wants to hear it..

sorry, gotta deal.

and you know
that it is not the lucky ones that dont remember the things that were done to them. i have no words for this.

The young woman standing up for what is right, she wouldn't comply with their shit demands and fought bitterly for the truth while the rest of us were either unable to move or speak, or were compliant with the handlers, or they were in agreement with the agenda of the handlers.

Eventually she was manipulated into a trance state, and she still wouldn't comply with their commands. I remember being so amazed and wishing i could resist the controls to be free like how she still was.

In that moment, i'm going to have to search my soul now that i think about it, it could be true that i havn't ever felt so proud of another human being in my whole life since. We were in high school around that time.

Imagine what it feels like to be an already damaged teenager and fall from that kind of elation, to feel a sense of genuine adoration arise within only to be replaced minutes later by 10x more intense feeling of being a dirtbag that isn't good enough to deserve anything, even to look and see the face of the person so admired.
Why?
Because i was frozen to the spot i was standing on, unable to move, unable to speak. I couldn't do anything but scream inside myself...

The handlers took her deeper into trance and then began to threaten physical harm if she would not agree to comply with their commands and suggestions.

I had to watch, paralysed, fighting to be able to move my body or say something at least, but i couldn't, my body wouldn't obey me even to lift my hands from my sides.

The handlers put lighter fluid on the inside of her forearm lighting it and burning her arm until it was disfigured, loss of use, and never quite the same again. They stopped only when she agreed to comply with the handlers suggestions and commands.

The insidious beauty of it all is that she might not remember it this way as to how these things happened, and i know the records would be in conflict with what i've just stated as being true in my memory.
That's partly why the others dont talk about it, between the lies and the false memories everyone remembers something different happening or cant remember anything happening at all.

I remember seeing her in the hallway at school before she moved away. Some friends of hers took me to where she wanted to speak to me, I can see her saying something that is important but i cant yet hear the words that she said, someday i will know when i'm ready and it is safe for my conscious awareness to know.
However, i do clearly remember thinking that despite the disfigurement and any other cruelty she endured,..
to me she was the best and most beautiful young woman in the entire town, and the last good thing left in that town.

I never did talk much anyway, and i couldn't say anything, i knew, and she knew, what really happened and we both knew what could happen if we said anything about it...
the boys had talked her into silence...
the look on her face, pure human dignity... and its wordless, you just know.

i wish i could say more but these are not all my stories, its up to you the reader, and the others who were through their own moments of hell...

I'm not afraid
and if you have the courage and bravery to seek and find healing, the strength to stand up and speak your own truth and experiences for the well being of others..

Then we might not be able to change our pasts, but we can certainly enhance the present and change the future.

I can recall that during some of the sessions with handlers they administered mould or fungus spores into our bodies. They used a red tissue paper often, although i am sure there were other colours of tissue and perhaps different spores too that were used for different purposes. The small strips of tissue like paper were inserted onto the nasal membranes. That was when we were quite young, and i have encountered this again about ten or fifteen years ago. There is a possibility of it being part of a group or hive mind process but i can't be sure its just something i'm looking at as a potential use or motive.

I saw it from anothers view.

There have been times I've felt that feeling of being frozen inside yourself & unable to speak, yell, or get anything out. I wouldn't blame anyone for not being able to speak. I may have, but not now.

When I was about 17 there were moments at school where the other kids said & did odd things around me. They said things that made me feel awkward.

It was at 17 that I woke up one morning with the distinct desire to go find my real friends. I couldn't wait to graduate & leave. Then something happened...at a party.

your machine refuses to accept my posts

broken machine
entropy
what to build next?

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

this is rather odd. something has changed. something has phased.
i dont know why or what
any ideas?

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

What happened Zarg?
I'm sure that if there is a problem it can be figured out, what were you trying to post that wouldn't post?

Yes Zarg, I shifted some light, there is no need for worry.

And a long deserved breakthrough in conscious awareness has occurred. I'm sure we will all benefit from this illumination in some way.
The torches lighting the way have been held high and not let down,
we will continue the journey, ever onward,
to know our selves and the world around us.
We can all make this journey together, there is time for that,
and to leave none behind who will journey with us.

Its a glorious day today, the sun is bright and warm enough to mine for gold at the river. Joy light and love will be there, flowing downstream from where i toil for no reason to do with personal gain or the grubbing love of gold. Only to be there, doing what anyone can do if they really want to, being content and happy in what i'm doing.
May you share this and benefit from the moments of my inner peace.

What do you see Zarg?

I shared this recently & it kinda fits with your last post Zarg.

When I was a teen 15-16, I attended a Christian summer camp a few weeks in the summer. One year I chose aquatics camp. Sailboats, canoes, & water adventures. In order to be able to use the sailboats you had to be able to tread water for 5 minutes. At the time it didnt phase me, I could dead mans float. They crammed every camper into a small area of the lake near the dock.

About half way through the test my best friends cousin started dunking me under by putting his hand on top of my head & pushing down. The more I complained, the more he pushed me under. I moved away from him, he followed. Then he held me under. When I came up gasping & complaining he pushed me under again. This time I took in a huge mouthful of lake water & didnt have any breath. As he held me under I felt it. I was drowning. He pushed & I turned toward the dock. I climbed out of the water explaining what had happened. The girl counselor said she didn't see anything, of course not, she was too busy with one of the male counselors.

I retreated to silence for the next few days & refused to participate in any activities. They wouldn't let me go out on sailboats which was the whole reason I chose that camp.

Later my friends cousin half heartedly apologized saying he was just playing. Within my heart I know that wasn't true. He would've killed me, if I didn't turn away.

i posted a response to y7our childhood experience U
but it came up error 403

i think it was how i was accosted by all types of males when i was from about 7 years old
until i floored my english tutor when i was 16 with a left hook
and sparked him out with a busted jaw.

and left my father's house that year.

men are so dull dont you think? and predictable.

i dont owe you a response to your post, so whats the come -on for?

this is a contest as i said?

they came for me when i was 13
i got a choice
go alone
or go with them for an easy life
to be their slave beyond
for they saw what i am
as a danger to them.
a danger in the spirit world.

i went alone
they are all round me always
i only wanted to be 'one of the guys'.
never got the chance
to find out what humanity was.

i was bred for war.
spiritual war.

the campaignoils who died in ww2
set about creating a defense from where they were
as best they could
so it wouldnt happen again

i dont trust them
they dont have all the answers
they just have
revenge hidden by kind words
tricky comments
snide remarks

like yours

always i am
head to head confrontation wars and fighting

no surrender
take or be taken
i am Templier

older further longer deeper wider bigger
than your root ways of wikken witch
my spirit is the sky

im not talking about taking money or ground
hahaha
im talking about souls.
the evil ones.
not
the innocent ones you take by force.

we have some crew now
dont need them on
they wait for a biggie
so they can show

sometimes you
come at me and so
i know your address

knock knock

who's there?

you are.
look into your mirror
that one by you now...
and be all the evil you made
in one passing instant.

you dont want to connect telepathically?
hmm...why not I wonder?

what is it you hide?
you're looking for a stand off
your words stink of your intent
wysiwyg
so
i advise you to stay in your light
and i
shall move in mine.
our paths will cross with damages
better not to do that.
i shall not be deterred from my path by anyone
or anything
i am alone in my light
you are desperate to judge me
i have something you want
but it is not available to you
those higher
have decreed that you will have no short cut on your path
and must go alone along its way unassisted
this pisses you right off.
i am not to be plucked from a tree of fruit you pass by.
there is no tree
no passing by
no fruit
only your mirror
those who sold you this pup
lied to you
and you chase your own shadows over and over

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

You're a good man Zarg, i've never had any doubts about you.
I think perhaps we get along well because we can understand each other somewhat.

I'll repost my story Wolf Brother for the purpose of understanding.

My family was heavy into jehovah's witness church.
During WW2 one of them hid church members from military service, draft dodgers, they refused to war, to kill.
I'm sure i don't have to mention what kind of trouble that can get good people into,
or how their crimes are paid for by the love of others.
We do what we must,
what it means to love,
what it means to lose
that love may win.

They came for me when i was about 4.
It was to be a life of abuse worse than yours Zarg, worse than i got anyway,
the Devil's minions were merciless, and are still imo, but i have reason for bias so it is hard for me to judge fairly.
Grandfather said, 'My hands are tied, and i don't know if you are really my own grandchild, but you're a good kid and all i can do is give you this one chance to save yourself from these men'.

By my own hands, they didn't get to take me away.

And it's been trouble for me ever since then.

Be it known to your faithful Brothers Zarg,
i laid my life on God's altar, body soul and spirit,
That pledge cannot be broken,
even on my darkest path,
the essence of what we are remains,
joy, light, love.

I must keep moving.
I must have the strength to continue learning and asking questions and seeking answers.
Thanks, La T for being around.:)
there is so much I dont know and some, I can sense as a direction to look to.
I just get this almost overwhelming intuition that some important answers to hugely serious questions
may very well be sitting on my nose right now, sticking a pin into my ear.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Psychic Phenomenon & Parapsychology”