Re: What Happens AFTER Complete Gun Control Arises?

Hi

Ireland does not have a gun culture our police are not even armed......there are very few shootings and most of them are criminal gangs shooting other criminal gangs......we have instead 'a be alert text message' from the Gardai that warns us if there is anything suspicious going on in the area where we live......believe it or not!!! :)

LOve cheeneka x

I have to warn you drakke1, telling an old Irish woman that you think the Irish are frisky could land you in big trouble in Ireland.....which leads to cultural differences......In Ireland frisky is a word to describe.....a very available woman or man........... :) :) :)

I am just going to advise any Irish person reading this POST to look up the dictionary for the definition of FRISKY.....

I found this so funny as I have so many posts here lately........thank you and bless you.

LOve cheeneka x :)

Perhaps we can take this to a whole nuther level of dumbassness, wtf, why not? realistically speaking, this can become a bit of fun too, its in our jeans to want to make sticks and stones go faster and hit other objects harder...it's the way to 'phat'.

so to the point then, AFTER complete gun control has arisen...because we're human beings and its in our jeans, A single (perhaps multiple) projectile will leave the barrel of the gun travelling at subsonic to supersonic speeds and it will impact the precise spot on an object at which it was aimed because of it being in our jeans to shoot projectiles and successfully penetrate the objects of our desires thereby bringing about a satisfactory situation.

The real problem, seriously, is when people are out of control and they have guns.
"Death to the intellect! Long live death!" -Gonzalo Queipo de Llano
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Queipo_de_Llano

cheeneka wrote:I have to warn you drakke1, telling an old Irish woman that you think the Irish are frisky could land you in big trouble in Ireland.....which leads to cultural differences......In Ireland frisky is a word to describe.....a very available woman or man........... :) :) :)

I am just going to advise any Irish person reading this POST to look up the dictionary for the definition of FRISKY.....

I found this so funny as I have so many posts here lately........thank you and bless you.

LOve cheeneka x :)
:)...from the urban dictionary....quite a frisky place itself

frisky
Although commonly used sexually... frisky can also imply a lifestyle. Someone who is frisky is apt to do anything, anywhere. Spontaneous and jolly in everything they do.
"You're so frisky... I didn't know if you were going to get a drink from the bar or dance on it!"
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego

I guess in a part it is experiences that define us..I look for the good  in people...that is a choice. The sad part is some have been so hurt and abused they find it hard to connect to love. And through no fault of their own but by laws and rules that are just controlling. Anyways...just commenting on your comment. I am chillin and listening to music tonite....ahhhh
[youtube]n1m5pqmBoxY[/youtube]
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego

Return to “Information & Resources”