The Human Sacrifice of the Conquest

In what we could call primitive times (relatively), when spaniards came to what we now know as "Latin-America" to conquer these lands, they thought that they had the moral right to abuse and sacrify the native indigenous people based on the idea that the indigenous had no Soul and were inferior from the conquerers. Some event went to the extent to believe that indigenous did not even belong to the human race...

This idea was widely accepted by many and even written in the religious and political codes of the so called "civilized society" back then.

This belief system gave society the right to: enslave, rape, use, abuse, torture and murder other human beings. As it was socially accepted, there were no regrets for these sacrifices and everyone was happy.

People didnt question these ideas (except for the victims of course) and a reality of imbalance and abuse for the convenience of others who believe themselves superior was created and established for a long time... Today we still see it, only the victims have changed; however, the system is the same one.

Are there any lessons that we can learn today, that this part of our history can show us?

Re: The Human Sacrifice of the Conquest

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Are there any lessons that we can learn today, that this part of our history can show us?
Whether your woman or whether your man
Sometimes you gotta take a stand
Just because you think you can
Oh you gotta run you gotta run
Sometimes you gotta take a stand
Oh you gotta run you gotta run run
Trying against the odd your in a tracks
Say who'd you think you are to have a chance
You're a no one, from a place
Where everyone, knows your face
You come and go and you know the sun
So You better hang on and hey you better run
Cause here's your chance and your race has begun
Down, in a hole
You feel like two different people in your soul
Feel like a loser, until you see
That as you bend
You learn to be
Your own best friend
And you learn how and you learn when
To take a chance on the spirit of the wind
Chant: hay ha hay ha ya hey hi yo
Hay ha ha ...
Sometime you gotta take a stand
Ah you gotta run you gotta run run
Play, hey women down
We've been so broken been so low that it kissed the ground
But you can see yourself a winner beyond the money
And the greed, beyond the pride and the pure and tested need
And to be a champion is more than luck and speed
There's power and freedom in the spirit of the wind
Sometime you gotta take a stand
Just because you know you can
Ah you got to run you got to run
Standing Rock!!!!

https://youtu.be/o5zb0WTSLsY

Red Violet 3 wrote:

...thought that they had the moral right... based on the idea that... no Soul and were inferior... did not even belong to the human race...

This idea was widely accepted...
... belief system gave society the right
People didnt question these ideas...believe themselves superior... for a long time... the system is the same one.
Red Violet please forgive that i have trimmed your meaningful and articulate content. I feel that you have presented an important subject that must be addressed thoroughly before we humans can progress with higher forms of technology and power.

What i see is that there is a systematic approach to all the injustices.
Keyword being system, and i mean that in the sense of a pattern.
The pattern of behaviour, thought, idea and belief is a meme.
The system of civility is a collection of memes working together on a level above the ability to comprehend some eventualities, for some people.
So i ask the question that seems perpetually shrouded in darkness and continually answered with dogmatic belief patterns.
Who created the memes that control our systematic behaviours?
Its a system, there is a beginning and end, input and output, we deserve to know the facts or we might be doomed to repeat past mistakes while accepting assumptions reasonably that every thing is alright.

I also see that there might be other underlying reasoning in the conquests, though i prefer the term genocides it seems more accurate to me. Its a bit of a hodge podge of material and circumstantial evidence, but the existence of star forts, mud-flood fossils and the dysfunction of european civilizations suggests to me that our history as taught is a complete scam and series of well crafted memes not created by us or for our best interests. The tartarian empire, and i mean the real one you dont hear about on the internets, i am certain this has much to do with the tragedies of the past and present day circumstances. I say this not to point the finger of accusation, but that we can understand and use our own faculty of intellect to resolve our imperfect activities, to improve ourselves and grow in more positive ways.

There seems to be an energetic relationship to these events too. The conscious awareness and attention of the participants would have to be focused or based in a negative manifestation of the solar plexus chakra. Fire element, reasoning/ aggression, joy/ anger.
The message in Buffy's song Spirit of the Wind says something about the heart chakra. Wind element, evasion, intellect, benevolence, higher abilities. However with patterns based on the heart chakra we risk perversions, pied pipers like hitler and so many others that led untold millions to their demises.

I'm interested to hear more perspectives about what happened between the indigenous people of southern americas and the rest of the world that has overtaken their cultures. I'm not prejudiced either way, i know that the more perspectives we can understand the closer we will be to getting what we all want and closer to where we all want to be.

@Mr Black Turtle

No need to apologize; I appreciate what you share anyway :)
You touch important subjects here:
Yes, our system is based on injustice and abuse. It functions that way; for the benefit of a few and the sacrifice of too many others.
This system is a collection of ideas, belief systems and actions
Who created this system? If one believes in humanity´s benevolence, where does this system of darkness and abuse come from?
That is a very good question. I do believe humanity has been manipulated into the acceptance of this system; one which hurts all life on Earth. As to who exactly may be behind this, I believe answer will be coming with time.

You say: "we deserve to know the facts or we might be doomed to repeat past mistakes while accepting assumptions reasonably that every thing is alright".
I agree with you. This is why I agree with spreading truth, even if it hurts to watch. Even if it is more comfortable to just live in denial and turn the blind eye. That only serves the continuation of the same injustices and atrocities against others.
So indded we need to know the truth, know the facts and be open to seeing the lessons that life shows to us. Otherwise yes, we are doomed to repeating past mistakes, which is what humans are doing today. Repeating past mistakes, living in denial and in ignorance. Not wanting to know the truth because that means, facing own responsibility, actions and consequences.

If we see human activities today, we can see that we have not changed too much. We are starting to, some of us at least. But as a whole, humans keep repeating same past mistakes, except for the ones who are growing, learning and evolving. Some hold on to toxic traditions strongly; failing to learn lessons from the past.

The greatest genocide ever commited here on Earth against different forms of life and species is happening right now - and everyone is happy about it (not everyone).

I do believe we can learn and improve ourselves. I strongly believe this and I think this is the way we are going. We may not be able to change the past but we can create a new present and future. I see this happening right now and it will only continue to grow. I do have hope in the world and in humanity in general.

@Cheeneka
You said: "Their culture lives on in the wolf. The eagle. The bear.
It doesn’t always have to be about humans!"

Current human system is systematically destroying the wolf, the eagle, the bear and most other wildlife plus attacking and ridiculing those who think differently and who believe in change.
Indeed, it is not only about humans. Totally agree.

Things are getting better, because we make it that way. I'm thinking its not so much what we do or what we are,
it's who we are inside our selves that makes the change real and a positive result.

When i was a young boy there were few birds and not much wildlife left in populated areas of canada. This was due to the use of ddt and other agricultural chemicals. The use of it stopped and then the wildlife began to increase in numbers again.

It was a thing you know, to see a hawk or an eagle... now they are all here again, and so many kinds it is like night and day the difference from what i remember long ago. I just seen one minutes ago, a huge bald eagle on a ??telephone pole??... !!!

Recently the numbers of birds took a sharp decline, and once again it is the result of foreign legislation that allows the use of ddt.
The farmers say, well what are we supposed to do then if we cant use it?

i dont care what they do, they can adapt like everything else has to and at least change their destructive ways of thinking. I'm sick of hearing faulty reasoning that is only concerned for self interests. It begins with the legislation and lawmakers, i dont blame simple farmers they are hard pressed and pinched from at every corner in their operations.

A dozen or so years ago i took a look at various industries trying to decide what i wanted to do with my time. I started seeing too many connections between the jobs i could do and the effect on our environments.
I couldn't find any kind of potential employment that would relieve me of the guilt of knowing that if i participate in the economic game i am also choosing to be guilty of the genocidal actions being carried out systematically. In my mind its all inter-connected.

I think i've done more for the environment by doing nothing, or by not doing what we are expected to do, such as mowing the lawn. I leave weeds to grow and so what, is it really a big bad thing to allow?
It's all in people's brainwashed minds that have been turned inside out to oppose their own best interests... the weeds must be eliminated they are bad... flies... mosquitoes... coyotes... wolves... the list is endless and will this insanity to kill everything stop before everything that is living and hopeful is gone?
It is a part of the system meme, to gain profit amongst men it is required that certain conditions be met, one of which is to decide to eliminate something hated... it is part of the entrance into the golden circle, brass ring... whatever... the real illuminati.

Red Violet 3 wrote:
In what we could call primitive times (relatively), when spaniards came to what we now know as "Latin-America" to conquer these lands, they thought that they had the moral right to abuse and sacrify the native indigenous people based on the idea that the indigenous had no Soul and were inferior from the conquerers. Some event went to the extent to believe that indigenous did not even belong to the human race...

This idea was widely accepted by many and even written in the religious and political codes of the so called "civilized society" back then.

This belief system gave society the right to: enslave, rape, use, abuse, torture and murder other human beings. As it was socially accepted, there were no regrets for these sacrifices and everyone was happy.

People didnt question these ideas (except for the victims of course) and a reality of imbalance and abuse for the convenience of others who believe themselves superior was created and established for a long time... Today we still see it, only the victims have changed; however, the system is the same one.

That just because that's the way it was done, doesn't mean it's right. I think people have a long way to go as a society before they learn to give freedom instead of oppression.

Return to “General History and Culture”