Yes so what

do it and see.
you want to know about anything?
ask the angels.
even demons never lie when asked a direct question to their spirits-
as long as they are not attacking you with a (human) mask on.
then they lie all the time to get what they want.
their life is a lie.
they are 100% lies
just like the Clintons.
did you get the scent from the witch when Trump was on the podium being sworn in?
OMG it was pure evil. see the video and tell me i am wrong.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Re: Yes so what

I can tell you this:
When i seen the devil in a blue dress many many years ago, privately, it gave me the courage to keep going forward with what i was given to do that had to be done.

Because only in that moment i knew beyond doubt that there were others struggling to bring out the real truth and counter-act the lies portrayed to us as if they were truth.

Seeing the devil in a blue dress gave me hope where otherwise there was none at the time, and the world was about to be thrown into a darkness we would never be able to come out of again.

That image, the devil in a blue dress, it is vulgar and does not please my eyes, the beauty of it is in the sharing of a hidden truth between comrades that there is still hope and not all is lost, that we can persevere through whatever we must endure and to whatever ends... and the real truth will always be there waiting to illuminate our hopes in the darkest days coming.

For the moment, at least this will change, who and what is devil or angel is only a matter of having taken one's own self onto one side or the other
of the scales of Our Lady Jvstitia.
2000 years ago Somebody said to judge not lest we be judged.

2000 years later
Illumination exists
There is a way forward.
We have more than a hope.
You are all more than an image.

Our Lady Jvstitia
https://www.scc-csc.ca/about-apropos/im ... itia-3.jpg

thanks for being near and the hard words.
there are some things
even I need a mirror by and by

from very far away...

pulling it in now.
stepped outside to get the stuff i need

its the fab four again.
nub bub fub and wub

this time i is going to crunch some bonios

i have better things to do than this distractionism.

movin through the energies
taking my time
taking my time

pulling it together
one by one
threads and strings
the songs of life
pulling it together

its souls and its fine
they know i is comin bro
they is lookin for the signs
see
they cant tell the time bro
i took it away from em
thats all mine.
:)

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

How To's & Quick Tips
Solved! What to Do About Mold on the Walls
Safely remove unsightly and potentially hazardous mold from the bathroom and other moisture-prone zones—and keep it at bay—with these easy methods.
By Michelle Ullman
Email
What to Do When You Find Mold on the Walls
Photo: istockphoto.com

Q: Ugh! I’ve recently discovered ugly patches of mold on the walls in my bathroom. Is it dangerous? How do I get rid of it?

A: It’s an all-too-common problem in any area of the home where moisture levels tend to be high: splotches of mold growing on the walls or ceiling. While mold can sprout anywhere along a wall, it’s most often found either up high near the ceiling, down low near the floor, or creeping along edges of trim or baseboards. This frustrating and potentially hazardous problem is most common in bathrooms with frequently used showers or tubs, but can also affect damp basements, kitchens, or laundry rooms. If conditions are damp, ventilation is poor, and temperatures are high, airborne, invisible mold spores—found virtually everywhere—happily settle in and grow.

RELATED: How To: Test for Mold

The most feared type of mold is Stachybotrys chartarum, typically referred to as black mold, which can cause chronic respiratory irritation, headaches, and persistent fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, black mold requires constant moisture for growth—not just intermittent moisture from the shower—so it’s likelier that your problem is caused by another less toxic variety of mold. That said, a severe mold situation can lead to or exacerbate respiratory or immune system issues.

If mold is growing in an area that remains wet, it’s best to consult with an expert in mold remediation for professional cleaning services. The good news is that you should be able to clear up most everyday mold problems yourself. Keep reading to learn techniques for curing the common mold.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

I've noticed a great deal of benefit from using a combination of ingesting a bit of charcoal from foods burned over flame and hot coals.
to absorb inner toxins and help move or trap heavy elements.

In addition to this, epsom salts also draw out toxins, as well i've noticed an energetic cleansing quality to their use.

The use of boric acid can have some dramatic results to reduce inflammation caused by fungus and what else have you as an antiseptic wash.
kills ants too.
i sprinkle it in my shoes, and on the floors.

a sprinkling of diametacious earth along the corners of all the walls and across entrances does a lot to prevent insects from dragging spores into your home too.

fortunately,
i swallowed a horse.
and i'll be just fine lolol.

This year was too wet and barely enough sun, everywhere in the farmers fields we can see black mould or fungus at the bottom of the stems of whatever crop was planted, and patches of crop left standing because they are too black with disease to harvest.
I fear that the mold/fungus will be a percentage in all of the foods one way or another, as feed to the animals we eat most likely.

Last year there was a warning about a disease in the local deer population, similar to mad cow disease but that it shouldn't cross over to affect humans.
I think it did affect humans from what i observed, but only for a few weeks then that dazed look left their eyes after eating the deer. Further ingestion seemed to produce less effect on the person eating it.

I see it in the cats, we seem to keep between a dozen or two dozen in a somewhat natural cycle. They eat the mice and whatever catches their eye to eat, once in a while they get that dazed crazy look in their eyes and start to behave not quite the same as the other healthy ones.
Those are the ones that the predators take, the coyotes, coy dogs, wolves, owls and other birds of prey. The infected animal makes bad decisions, poor choices, almost like they are driven somehow, and responding to things the others dont respond to.

i hope this helps further our understanding.

now my dear friend Mrs C has decided to bow out for a bit, so she posts.
someone has made her sad and feel threatened.
sometimes
whatever we do to a petulant child
it is never enough
the child still screams and yells and stamps its feet and breaks everything
then it kills the cat.
all because it cant get what it wants.

what did the cat ever do? nothing to deserve that.
the evil is performed to destroy the cat that is loved by many.
a rage of hate to destroy love and hurt others out of SPITE.

some have a very long journey to learn
and they will not allow themselves to open their hearts
because they dont have one. they lost theirs sometime back
and cant find it anywhere they dont look for it
as it suits them to be heartless.

some people just play games all the time and stink of evil
and push good people away.

now I am feeling much better.
all under control.

the attacking energy frequencies have been noted and are dissolving.
my journey continues.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “OBE, Astral Projection and Remote Viewing”